• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(• Official Confirmed Stage Discussion •)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
This new Create-A-Stage is an awesome way to kind of bring back classic stages on your own.

If Hyrule Temple doesn't make it back, you know I'm going to set up a custom stage to look as close it as I can (with TLoZ music playing in the background.)

I'm also going to be doing the same for Hyrule Castle from SSB64! ZOMG! EXCITEMENT!
Too bad you can't get that tornado back, but still you should be able to recreate most of it.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
LOL, that IC stage is definatley designed for global warming awareness.

Sakurai = the next Al Gore

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I agree that Sakurai must have lost his mind with the crazyness of Pictochat stage, I still wonder what he will do with the DS logo...

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
Why does everyone say The Summit is some global warming thing?

Ever thought its because there are 4 fighters up there jumping around and bashing one another? All that intensity is sure to cause some stress on the battlefield.

Besides, global warming does not break mountains. Mountains don't melt. Glaciers melt. The bottom of the stage looks quite rocky, so I don't think its a glacier.

I

i8waffles612

I think Smashville is awesome because of the Wii internal clock thing.

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
I think the stage builder just puts icing on the cake. First you got these awesome stages and now you can make and share. It is awesome. Best game ever!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Sakurai has made it clear miracles do happen.
And those miracles could include natural disasters. ;)

I think the stage builder just puts icing on the cake. First you got these awesome stages and now you can make and share. It is awesome. Best game ever!
I can't wait to make all the classic stages that I can!

FaceGuy

Smash Apprentice

Ever thought its because there are 4 fighters up there jumping around and bashing one another? All that intensity is sure to cause some stress on the battlefield.

Besides, global warming does not break mountains. Mountains don't melt. Glaciers melt. The bottom of the stage looks quite rocky, so I don't think its a glacier.
You're taking it too seriously.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord

The first thing I thought of when I saw the update was Al Gore.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Sakurai: "No one seems to like rising lava in the Metroid stages. They say it takes away from gameplay a bit too much. How do I rectify this problem?"

" . . . hmmm . . . "

"O !!1!!!!11111!!!!!!!!! I NOS !!1!!!!!111!
I'L POOT LAVAS CUMIN FRUM AWL SIDES UV DA MAP !!!11!!!1!11
NOW DA LAVAS WON'T TAYK AWEY FRUM DA STAYJ !!!1111!!!! ITL BE DA STAYJ !!111!!1!!!!!"

roy_owns

Smash Lord
On the Japaneses site, Sakauri says some Japaneses
Which means: "Not to be different to the imagination"

Got that right man.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
wow, Norfair, I'm pretty sure this stage will definetly be a replacement to Brinstar which is too bad because I wanted that stage back, but now I at least got a new stage to look forward to

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
Er, did anybody notice that in today's update, Sakurai referred to Battleship Halberd as "THE Kirby stage"? ...does that worry anyone else? Am I reading too much into this? XD

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
And who cares which Fire emblem its from. All the castle look the same in the game cause the graphics have always sucked. No offense to an awesome game. As long as the stage is good.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
And who cares which Fire emblem its from. All the castle look the same in the game cause the graphics have always sucked. No offense to an awesome game. As long as the stage is good.

Er.. I think the graphics are great personally, you design a better looking castle

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I'm sorry if it's been asked or if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know if the original four stages plus the four new stages of Pokemon stadium is in brawl, or is it only the new four stages?

quote form the DOJO site: "But as time passes, the terrain transforms into four different types:
"Electric," "Ground," "Flying," and "Ice.""

That's why Im confused lol

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I'm sorry if it's been asked or if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know if the original four stages plus the four new stages of Pokemon stadium is in brawl, or is it only the new four stages?

quote form the DOJO site: "But as time passes, the terrain transforms into four different types:
"Electric," "Ground," "Flying," and "Ice.""

That's why Im confused lol
I think you answered your own question.

Anyway, I like how the IC's FS creates a stage all its own. At first I was confused by what it did, I thought a huge iceberg just fell from the sky, but now I see it shoots up out of the ground, freezing everyone and making the terrain very difficult to play on.

Definitely one of my favorite FSes. (Too bad I still don't like the ICs in any way, shape, or form. :dizzy: )

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Meh, Temple is overrated in my opinion. Too many people thinks it's the best stage, when you clearly have Yoshi's Island :p
Ugh...I hated Yoshi's Island. The stupid blocks made it really annoying to try to short hop, and those stupid slopes made the grabbing physics really odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom