• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So how often are these top level Marth players pulling out Lucina for the better MU in the grand finals?

Never?

Hmmmm

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Meh you can mix and match top ten if you're not going purely off of results.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
What makes you uncomfortable about playing your medieval eugenics simulator in public?
Probably because Fates doesn't feature the best waifu and everyone knows it.

I just noticed that I'm only 7 subscribers away from reaching 200 :yeahboi:
Ask Cress! Cress! , for the most popular gorl on YouTube, for subscribers.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Yeah. Yall refused to see that fair/bair are the same
Unless you'd like to claim that you simply meant that they're both kicks, you are still mistaken.

Someone just can't accept data and facts...

At least now LKs are even more different in SSB4 so no one can claim they're the same.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's kinda funny that I main Lucina, but I don't play Marth. :V
I bet you aren't super serious about winning either. You probably just main Lucina because you like her more.
Not that I'm criticizing you for that.
Well Zelda and Sheik are technically the same, so you gotta main both. Zelda top 5.
Well, I see your point(as in I understand your sarcasm), but that's a different case because Zelda and Sheik have completely different move sets. Lucina and Marth have the same frame data and nearly identical moves - if you can play one, you can play the other.
So how often are these top level Marth players pulling out Lucina for the better MU in the grand finals?
He did say there were other Marth mains who supported his claims though, so I think its at least considering.
I do kind of have difficulty seeing Lucina preform better than Marth in any match up though, so I'll give you that one.

I'm not saying not to be skeptical of ZeRo's tier list, just to be open minded about it. I can't tell you how many times I've been laughed at or mocked for implying that Mewtwo might be anything but bottom tier, and now look at him. We've all got our own preconceived notions about character placement, and when someone disagrees with them, we have a hard time accepting that. Heck, I don't think I've seen a single tier list so far that most people are happy with - everyone seems to have some complaint or two.

It's easy to laugh at ZeRo and tell him he doesn't know what he's talking about, but I don't see any of you placing third at EVO. We can't disregard his opinions entirely, even if we disagree.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I bet you aren't super serious about winning either. You probably just main Lucina because you like her more.
That is one of the cases. But the other is that I don't find Marth as fun to use. Nor do I get a sense of satisfaction when using him. Like connecting a tipper F-Smash, I don't feel proud of myself when connecting that. Whereas compared to Lucina, I enjoy using her; she feels fun to use, plus I feel a sense of satisfaction when I get the kill. I know, it's odd. :V

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hai can someone make this picture red and blurred and put the word triggered on it tyty
Zulda.png

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
That is one of the cases. But the other is that I don't find Marth as fun to use. Nor do I get a sense of satisfaction when using him. Like connecting a tipper F-Smash, I don't feel proud of myself when connecting that. Whereas compared to Lucina, I enjoy using her; she feels fun to use, plus I feel a sense of satisfaction when I get the kill. I know, it's odd. :V
Well, when I said you probably like her more, I wasn't just referring to her as a character. I mean playstyle as well.

I don't think it's odd either. If landing tippers isn't your thing, I can totally understand that.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, when I said you probably like her more, I wasn't just referring to her as a character. I mean playstyle as well.

I don't think it's odd either. If landing tippers isn't your thing, I can totally understand that.
Yeah, definitely with my playstyle, since I do space every now and then; but I always seem to charge in and usually bait with some fading FAirs and BAirs. And of course "F-Smash". :secretkpop:
And character wise, I'm trying to pick up and get better at using Bayonetta.
One major thing I need to do is not double jump when I haven't done a single Witch Twist, which seems to keep on getting me killed. And of course try and improve my own combo game with Bayo. And not to Fast Fall a BAir every time.

Since there are some MUs I think Lucina really struggles against. Mostly Mewtwo, Cloud and ZSS. Even though I've been told I got a scary Lucina. :V

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
What the hell is wrong with Toon Zelda's lips?

Did the Toon character ever even have lips?
Hai can someone make this picture red and blurred and put the word triggered on it tyty
View attachment 117195
oh my god what did they do to ha
RUINED.
---
Hi Fujin :D
Wish you could've visited when we were fighting the evil Zelda CultisTs. We could've used the shade

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm well sis!

Stopped playing for few months but I just moved to socal so I started back up.
You could have just said you didn't want to be my doubles partner... You didn't have to move to California to get away from me...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Literally every single post of Fujin's is perfect

also i missT yew, sisT<3

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
From a based Puff gurl I know:

if you don't know a mu:
1. figure out how to edgeguard the character
2. figure out how to put character in said edge guard
3. figure out how to get character in said position
4. write down the positions to achieve all of the above
5. repeat for how they can do the same to puff
6. pick a video (yours or top level)
7. analyze the most common positions that pop up and find solutions to them
8. adjust game plan as needed

Now I need sleep because I'm heerefgdchdvhfvjbfjfbijbbkhghjjkt,gig l jlgkjbhjk,gui

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oh hey fujin's back
also my experience seeing toon zelda
me: What are they even going to do with another zelda?
*sees Phantom*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Late reply and skimming through everything. One page dedicated to Game Grumps?
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna be proceeding with the third part of my essay. And hopefully get that done, and then rework my assignment from before and get it all fixed up for my portfolio. The 3rd part of the essay is about the learning journey I had and what I would do with the stuff I learned during my time on the course.

Oh! YuruYuri! I should watch that and a bunch of other stuff... Probably gonna pair it with a "sad" anime so I don't end up a crying heap. Hmm... Isshuukan Friends? Every episode being reminded that she can't remember a damn thing.

Edit: Just remembered something when I glanced at the CCI thread. A Ryu player at a French regional?, Neokan #3, using Focus Attack to approach and immediately after hit stun when launched off-stage, light Tatsumaki. Yes, Tatsumaki helps Ryu move through the air, but if you do it every single freaking time, you should be punished unless your opponent's a moron. Also, really? Focus Attack to approach? The hell happened to Ryu's other not committal or slow moves? Oh, and please, please stop using Focus Attack knowing your opponent can immediately meet you in the air with a multi-hit aerial.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I made another thumbnail before Lil Puddin Lil Puddin made her pic, idk which is better
View attachment 117205
Your thumbnail is better imo. I just used a frosted glass effect from paint.net to see if that looked OK. But it seems the fragment effect set at 2 fragments and maybe 3 for the spacing looks good too. So just run your thumbnail through paint.net and get it to look all meme-y.

Also I was confused by the context of the post until I realized HER was Zelda and not me. Let's pretend I didn't figure that out so I can make this work:
Gorlfusion.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Also I was confused by the context of the post until I realized HER was Zelda and not me.
No, her was referring to you.
It's the Zelda Social, we're all gorls.
I should've said ha but oh well too late

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
No, her was referring to you.
It's the Zelda Social, we're all gorls.
I should've said ha but oh well too late
We all make mistakes, gorl.

Even the allegedly perfect Zelda haself makes mistakes. As seen with her entire kit.

Here's a non-related Overwatch comic to ease your pain:
is this order.png

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna be working on two posters today. One to talk about the problem statement I did for my assignment, and another showing off one of the prototypes I thought up of. Might as well get as much done. And speaking of which, I almost got my 3rd part of the Essay done, only problem is I'm struggling at thinking what to put down for the next 150 words. It is a lot harder than you think.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
*Reads title*
Huh? Who's finally here?
Don'T confuse me with her.

My logic is and never has been on the level of Xyros

Im glad to see this iconic social thread still winning!
unlike Zeldawful
Oh. Hello there.
You're the only person I've ever seen somehow manage to get banned on SmashBoards.
I don't know what you possibly could have been up to, but I'll shove that aside.
Welcome again!

(unordered)
I don't understand the Olimar one. Is it the Pikmin AI?

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
View attachment 117195
I tried too

Here's a non-related Overwatch comic to ease your pain:
View attachment 117213
Haha, I get this overwatch meme! Quality overwatch content as usual!

oh wait I don't where's the funny it's just symmetra complaining about pineapple pizza

have overwatch comics already reached the point undertale comics have, being generic, unrelated situations but with overwatch characters instead

if there's a deeper sense, please explain

Last edited:
Haha, I get this overwatch meme! Quality overwatch content as usual!

oh wait I don't where's the funny it's just symmetra complaining about pineapple pizza

have overwatch comics already reached the point undertale comics have, being generic, unrelated situations but with overwatch characters instead

if there's a deeper sense, please explain
It's a play on her quote, "The true enemy of humanity is disorder." That's about it really

Also, **** like this happens all the time with trending games so it's not that much of a big deal tbh

Top Bottom