• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Also, just saw Episode 9 of NEW GAME! and Episode 8 of Mob Psycho 100.

New Game!'s episode was fun to watch. Though I will say, it did have quite a bit of fanservice so it may turn off some people who don't like that. Kou acting like Rin's wife and taking care of her since she caught a cold, and was told by Rin to feed her. :secretkpop:
Flag for Kou x Rin is raising even further! :V (Sure it's a light-hearted version of how things in the game industry work. But if I decided to stick with games development when I was at College and took it for University. I could easily say this was not what I would see at a workplace for game designing. Well, the light-hearted tone that is.

Also, Umiko forcing Sakura to move to her workplace so she can focus more on debugging.
Umiko right now:

Mob Psycho 100's was awesome! It had some amazing fight scenes, and the art style and animation looked really good. And I mean REALLY good, Mob reached his explosion insanely quick; I was expecting him to reach his ??? form instead of his 100% form. But I guess that's only when he's in a REALLY life threatening state. Can't blame him, shame he failed to rescue his brother Ritsu from the Esper that took him. Looking forward to Episode 9 when it airs next week on Crunchyroll! <3

New Game! gets I say around 3.5 :4zelda:s out of 5.

Mob Psycho 100 gets 5 :4ness:es out of 5.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Oh my word. The opposing team I was facing against on For Glory just ragequit. Both players Ragequit.

So it was just me and another player named Iria just destroying some AI controlled characters of G&W and Ike. :V
That is going on YouTube!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Exactly. The voice acting is not up to par at all
iirc it was the same lady who voiced both Lady!Spy and Lady!Scout. So ye it's ok considering that.

What is with you people? Pineapples on pizza are heavenly.
y r u liek dis???

I bet you also love pine nuts and apples on your pizza too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've had a couple of matches on For Glory in Teams.

And some were hilarious, and some were painful.
I mentioned earlier that the team I was going up against ragequit on both me and my teammate. So we were just destroying some AI characters. It was hilarious, and you'd be able to notice when their playstyle changed as well.
There was the usual awful Little Mac that did nothing but spam Smash Attacks and Side B. Absolutely terrible. :c

But there were some unique team combo kills that I did get. Like getting a kill confirm off of Bowser's Side B into DK's UAir.
And the painful... oh boy, there was one VERY laggy match. It was when I was partnered with that Iria person again, and we went up against two people named Piplup and fiernen. And oh my goodness... it was laggy, VERY laggy. It was so laggy that our match abruptly ended because of an error with one of their routers. Dunno who, but their internet was atrocious.

But another thing happened was there was 30 seconds left on one match. And my partner disconnected due to bad connection, and I still won. :V

Might make a sequel to my recent video "For Glory at times...".

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Screenshot_2016-09-05-15-08-03-1.png

Welcome to the Pranked room, prankees only, red and blue heauxs stay out

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Syndicate pools are out! If I win two games in my pool I get Armada in bracket. I'll be rusty as **** but we'll give it a shot LMAO

Also I'm teaming with Skarfelt for Tr4sh doubles which I'm looking forward to despite not playing the game since July LOL

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
the hell is this positivity?

Conor you still going with your Evan Sux tag?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
When you're Zelda playing doubles with Sonic, then he expects you to follow up on his combos for early KOs every time:
tumblr_inline_oaqlyzzQva1qg956n_540.jpg

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I love how they used a clip of jank happening on Battlefield of all stages.

To be fair, a lot of those stages are fine if you know what you're doing (like not getting clipped by Halberd like that DeDeDe).
:196:
Pretty sure they showed the jank on all the stages.

Top Bottom