• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
at least that makes sense.

however it really gets tiring to see the same characters in different generic situations that have nothing to do with them or the game itself. That comic not included but I meant in general.

Last edited:
we all know about that **** and it's not a big deal

it's pretty much like memes, really (or most jokes in general). it's funny for the first few weeks then it kinda loses its luster later on. it's nothing much really to get annoyed about

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
guess you're right.

Anyway, I've been thinking about changing my intro a little. Thoughts?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
If you're the devil maybe.
why couldn't you be one of the cool ninja turtles?

Michelangelo and Raphael would have agreed with me.

You like pineapples on pizza

You have no right to judge upon other people.
I've got every right; or at the very least, it wouldn't be that culinary preference that would invalidate it.

Baking the pineapple on top makes it sweet with a nice texture that goes well with the cheese and bread, and contrasts with a dry and salty cured meat all while not releasing enough liquid to make the crust soggy. That's why the pineapple is typically paired with ham or bacon.

Not my fault so few people ever learn what good pizza tastes like.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I've got every right; or at the very least, it wouldn't be that culinary preference that would invalidate it.

Baking the pineapple on top makes it sweet with a nice texture that goes well with the cheese and bread, and contrasts with a dry and salty cured meat all while not releasing enough liquid to make the crust soggy. That's why the pineapple is typically paired with ham or bacon.

delusional

[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

adjective

having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
delusional

[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

adjective

having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
ad hominem

adjective

ad ho·mi·nem \(ˈ)ad-ˈhä-mə-ˌnem, -nəm\
  1. 1 : appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect

2. 2 : marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
why couldn't you be one of the cool ninja turtles?

Michelangelo and Raphael would have agreed with me.

You're just mad cuz ur tastebuds are ****** gg noob nore

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Everyone always gives pineapple pizza so much **** that now I kinda wanna try it

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
girls, how do you make a table on smashboards?

:150:
Code:
[table=head]title 1 | title 2 | title 3
thing | etc | etc
thing | etc | etc
thing | etc | etc[/table]
title 1 | title 2 | title 3
thing | etc | etc
thing | etc | etc
thing | etc | etc

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Is it bad I don't have a clue on who that is?
*checks age*

No, he predates you by quite a bit.

He's Ivan Ooze, the antagonist in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie, from the era of VHS tapes and before google.

Neither do I, but I guess nothing good comes out of him either.
And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I tried too

Haha, I get this overwatch meme! Quality overwatch content as usual!

oh wait I don't where's the funny it's just symmetra complaining about pineapple pizza

have overwatch comics already reached the point undertale comics have, being generic, unrelated situations but with overwatch characters instead

if there's a deeper sense, please explain
2 things:
1) When selecting Symmetra her solo line is "The true enemy to humanity is disorder."

2) Pineapple pizza hate/love meme that lasted for just 2 months on Facebook (summer 2016) and is probably still strong on Tumblr.

Then this picture was born.

So without context at least the 2nd applies bcuz Facebook. Even if facebook memes are the true enemies of humanity. It all is eeeeeeeaaaaaa

Some OW things are "unique" and then there's the meme ones. And theeeen there's remakes of remakes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom