• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

th3lazy

Smash Rookie
Haven't been on here in a while. Friggin college taking away all forms of social life from me. :(

What's up?

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Even when I'm having a bad day, it's hard not to get at least half a smile from this classic

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I get a trophy called "only the best is good enough" and then I'm told to figure it out. WTF. First, I don't care about trophies and secondly, who would actually bother to figure it out?!

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I get a trophy called "only the best is good enough" and then I'm told to figure it out. WTF. First, I don't care about trophies and secondly, who would actually bother to figure it out?!
So basically everyone here has that trophy now except me.
Thanks Smashboards Trashboards for offhandedly telling me I'm not the best.
D:

YOU KNOW WHAT TRASHBOARDS?
NOW GIVE MY MY TROPHY

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Decided to check on Google what kind of results I would get if I typed "Smashboards Zelda Social". And someone wrote a fanfic about this social on that fanfiction website. "The Smashboards Stamina Games: Gorls Edition". :secretkpop:

Also, I managed to figure what they meant by Service Map. I pretty much have to look up information about the service about getting rid of disposable waste (Like household, recyclable and so on). I'll be discussing it with my TA today when he arrives. :V

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Is there anyone here who has gotten above a 30 on the ACT Science section?

For the life of me I can't do well enough on it. I do well on literally all the other sections.

:150:
I only took the SAT, buuuut my BA is in Physics so I'd like to think I know science.

Standardized tests like that are mostly about how good you can take the standardized test over how well you actually know anything. Still needed to basically beat basic math into my little brother's head to prepare him for his ACT a few years ago, though.

Anything I can help with? What type of questions are you getting wrong? Proper analysis of the practice questions to find the general knowledge weakspots would be a good start, as the other sections don't make it seem like you're dealing with a time issue.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Pokemon Shuffle is the first mobile game to make me spend money on microtransactions.

I just couldn't beat that Ash Greninja stage and it was going to be gone in an hour ;-;

Thankfully I caught the darn thing, but I beat the stage with 0 seconds left after buying a jewel for a dollar, then buying another jewel to get a 41% chance of catching it, which was wayyy too risky lmao.

So there goes my $2 to buy music I was too indecisive to choose from lol. Now I can only buy a $0.69 song on iTunes. Only for you Greninja.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since a lot of people are playing Overwatch. I thought I'd post this video here of the Scout talking with Muselk on "Scout Radio", and discussing about Tracer from Overwatch. :secretkpop:

(At the 3:00 mark)

For some reason, posting it on here with a timestamp makes it start at a different timestamp. :c (Had it so that the timestamp was at 3:00, starts at 0:03. >:C)

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I saw three weirdass things today.

First thing I saw was a girl in my geometry class who wears cat ears every day reading the DSM-IV. Weird but not ****ed up.

Later on, I saw a poster for the class of 2018 student council elections based on Trump's poster. Shoot me.

Just a few minutes ago, I was eating lunch with some friends. It was just normal until one kid whips out his iPad and says "hey guys, I'm gonna show you a funny video." Fairly normal, sure, but the video was just a naked woman farting into the camera. Everyone at the table starts dying laughing. (btw, the guy showing the video is also like a hardcore stoner and has a bowlcut.)

Is that straight people humour?

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I swear the same kind of thing happened to me wedl!! wedl!!

This guy was trying to show me this "funny video" but it was just a guy cutting his ..... U get it.

And I was just crying whhhhyyyyyy, and he was like "my girlfriend showed it to me."

???????

He also got a 2 month suspension for trying to sell pot on campus little while earlier.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
so when will people stop saying bayonetta has a bad neutral

or that falco isn't bottom 3

when will I stop regretting making the subject of my final book report 1984

I swear the same kind of thing happened to me wedl!! wedl!!

This guy was trying to show me this "funny video" but it was just a guy cutting his ..... U get it.

And I was just crying whhhhyyyyyy, and he was like "my girlfriend showed it to me."

???????

He also got a 2 month suspension for trying to sell pot on campus little while earlier.

wait... what the ****

Last edited:
if anyone wants a d.va avatar/s, feel free to PM me even if you can search it in google or deviantart or pixiv or some **** but mine (not mine but edited) already have a transparent background but w/e. ty

edit: played some street fighter 5. karin is gud. guile is meh

Last edited:
so when will people stop saying bayonetta has a bad neutral

or that falco isn't bottom 3

when will I stop regretting making the subject of my final book report 1984

wait... what the ****
Awesome book though
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Decided to check on Google what kind of results I would get if I typed "Smashboards Zelda Social". And someone wrote a fanfic about this social on that fanfiction website. "The Smashboards Stamina Games: Gorl

HmmmmmmmT if only that certain user would continue a certain fanfic, so certain people would enjoy those certain jokes that happened that certain day.

Now I'm not going to name any names buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 what the hey man

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
HmmmmmmmT if only that certain user would continue a certain fanfic, so certain people would enjoy those certain jokes that happened that certain day.

Now I'm not going to name any names buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 what the hey man
oh hey wut up fam

why don't we leave it to everyone's imagination on what happened :^)

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
While doing math homework I randomly had a coming to Jesus moment on why I don't like the place that much.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So all of sudden Aerolink approached me yesterday to play some games with me because he wanted some Greninja exp

Playing with him took away all and any possible doubts I had about whether Bayo is still good or not lol.

He was comboing me left and right though to be honest I don't really know how to DI her combos. The mix-ups tho

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
So all of sudden Aerolink approached me yesterday to play some games with me because he wanted some Greninja exp

Playing with him took away all and any possible doubts I had about whether Bayo is still good or not lol.

He was comboing me left and right though to be honest I don't really know how to DI her combos. The mix-ups tho
anyone who said Mayo was bad cause she got a bit of a gorilla nerf only know how to spam divekick till it worked. Mayo is still disgustingly annoying.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
anyone who said Mayo was bad cause she got a bit of a gorilla nerf only know how to spam divekick till it worked. Mayo is still disgustingly annoying.
Bayonetta the game was about mixing up your combos and juggles to style and to adapt to crazy conditions. (or you spam short ones and jab because you're me) She's closer to that than she was on release.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Bayonetta the game was about mixing up your combos and juggles to style and to adapt to crazy conditions. (
You adapted to crazy conditions by punching it in the face and dodging attacks without dropping the combo. Possibly while riding a motorcycle or surfing on a piece of wood. It's what the entire combat system was built around.

It wasn't really a matter of mixing up your combos, it was about extending them. Later on in the game, it typically involved somewhat intricate combos and constantly quick swapping your weapons to the stylish finisher of your choice. That's what made Bayo such a good game, figuring out ways to string everything together.

Say what you want about her current competitive viability, but to say she's closer to her source material now than she was before is nonsense.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I completely bombed my ACT since I got confused on how it was scored (18 LOL) but did a lot better on the SAT. I think I got like a 1530 or something which is just average. I think.

I never studied for either of them since I hardly study for anything because I'm terrible.
Gorl, you main Zeldon't. We already knew you were terrible.
:secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night looks beautiful. I'm a sucker for pretty background and environments. I've never played an old school Castlevania game before, so not Castlevania: Lord of Shadows games, but Castlevania 1 or Castlevania: Aria of Shadow. Weird thing about Bloodstained is that I don't know why the protagonist's idle stance looks like she's about to get ready to tango or something. Might be a weapon she's currently equipped with giving her that idle stance like how Bayonetta's idle stance with Scarborough Fair is a bit more dance-ready compared to Shuraba.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Last night my kitten figured out she can climb the screen on my window. I'm tired.
I kind of had that happen. I got up at 2:30am, thinking it was 8:30-9:00am; had trouble getting back to sleep, got up at 10:30am. @~@ (So I didn't have that big of a lunch, had a small lunch at around 2:20pm).

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night looks beautiful. I'm a sucker for pretty background and environments. I've never played an old school Castlevania game before, so not Castlevania: Lord of Shadows games, but Castlevania 1 or Castlevania: Aria of Shadow. Weird thing about Bloodstained is that I don't know why the protagonist's idle stance looks like she's about to get ready to tango or something. Might be a weapon she's currently equipped with giving her that idle stance like how Bayonetta's idle stance with Scarborough Fair is a bit more dance-ready compared to Shuraba.
That looks really cool. I do like her animations, even though I do think they look a little bit stiff, but this still early in development; so this can definitely change in the future, her idle stance looks a bit sassy to me. :secretkpop:

Did Zelda teach her?

Also, for anyone who wants to see the footage of Bloodstained:

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
My laptop got stolen today. . . . .

Step 1) Did you have any personal information saved on it such as log in details to email accounts or credit card information? If so, change all of it immediately.

Step 2) Did you have any anti-theft software installed / know the model number? Mac computers for instance have "Find My Mac" which can help locate and, if nothing else, lock it.

Step 3) Contact law enforcement and file a claim, again hopefully you have the model number filed somewhere.

What's the current damage with regards to lost data? Any backups?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Yikes, http://trendblog.net/track-stolen-laptop-without-installed-tracking-program/
I heard before you can use Gmail for this kind of problem because it tells you the IP address of where your last login was, so maybe this can help if you don't have the previously mentioned serial number?
I can vouch for that about Gmail, somewhat; I get an email in my main account whenever I log in to an email account on a new computer. It gives me the OS, web browser, date and time, and city though, not IP address. Though that may be something they offer if you request it, I'm not sure as I always knew those notifications were me.

EDIT: Looking at your link, it seems that's essentially the case. Gmail keeps track of all IP addresses that access an account.

Never thought of using Dropbox to find a laptop, though.

EDIT #2:

Also, the first comment in that link:

"I lost my MacBook 2 months ago, finally got iCloud and Find My to show that it was now being used. I got the address as well as my revolver to go and get it back. Sure enough, I ended up shooting the guy but just in the leg. He told me who sold it to him and I'm currently on my way to meet the kid who originally stole it. Thanks Marc!"

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Step 1) Did you have any personal information saved on it such as log in details to email accounts or credit card information? If so, change all of it immediately.

Step 2) Did you have any anti-theft software installed / know the model number? Mac computers for instance have "Find My Mac" which can help locate and, if nothing else, lock it.

Step 3) Contact law enforcement and file a claim, again hopefully you have the model number filed somewhere.

What's the current damage with regards to lost data? Any backups?
I got a claim on the laptop, it's a Windows HP laptop, but I have my Dropbox on there.

My battle.net is still on there too. wedl!! wedl!! FullMoon FullMoon if I'm online let me know pls.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
A combo I just came up with regarding Dthrow on Fast Fallers:

Dthrow (DI Away) > SH Nair (all back hits) > Ftilt

29%

Can anyone beat that?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

29%

Can anyone beat that?
Throw them offstage > slap controller out of their hand

That's my go to combo.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

29%

Can anyone beat that?
If you are under a Battlefield platform, Dthrow -> full hop Nair will perfectly autocancel when you land on the platform. Then you can Ftilt, or Utilt and continue the combo. And since the autocancel is almost impossible to see, your opponent will most definitely not react to it, or will just air dodge land on the platform for ez$$ followups, even for a terrible character like Zelda

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

29%

Can anyone beat that?
In damage?

Jab > Finger Bang is 34% fresh. :^)
^That...sounds so naughT

just add Jab to everything for 2940137041049 extra damage in combos tbh.

Your combo alone becomes a 40% combo :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom