• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Currently watching the VGBC stream of Smash 4.

JAE v GimR made me facepalm and sad. :c
And nice to see Poyo back, but it looked like he struggles against Corrin with Kirby.
When you watch Venia play for the love of god don't look at twitch chat

:150:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I didn't. Since I watched the stream on my Wii U, so I just had the video play on my TV and didn't check the chat. Was it all "NERF GRENINJA"?
It was me and the rest of greninja chat actin' like fools to play a prank. I was hoping you didn't notice >_>

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Diary entry #382
8 June 2016

I am surrounded by Spear cultists. I have known about their existence and have seen few sightings of them, but never in numbers this large. How long must I wait before they go away? Maybe they'll leave if I tell them that the Spear is better than Great Blade!Impa, Ruto, and Tetra. I'll try that tomorrow. Ooo, I could also try a BAN•SPEAR meme, they seem to like banning terrible things! :secretkpop:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
ruto is better than volga tbh
It's true. She's better at clearing keeps without having to step in them like some peasant. Who knows where those things have been!?

I am surrounded by Spear cultists. I have known about their existence and have seen few sightings of them, but never in numbers this large. How long must I wait before they go away? Maybe they'll leave if I tell them that the Spear is better than Great Blade!Impa, Ruto, and Tetra. I'll try that tomorrow. Ooo, I could also try a BAN•SPEAR meme, they seem to like banning terrible things! :secretkpop:
This post is inflammatory. There is nothing secret about Lana's Kpopness. How else do you think she makes working up and down that spear look so good?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This post is inflammatory. There is nothing secret about Lana's Kpopness. How else do you think she makes working up and down that spear look so good?
No no no, you are confused baka. Lana is oozing jpop talent.
2016-06-08 17.05.40.jpg

The secret is that she ALSO has kpop talent!
Jpop and kpop are 2 different things.
Baka.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
ok i guess after trying both spear!lana and king in the same mission, king does seem slightly better until i get to a giant boss, I have no idea why he keeps sliding past them with c6

but

BUT

DAPHNES WILL NEVER MATCH LANA IN STYLE POINTS

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
ok i guess after trying both spear!lana and king in the same mission, king does seem slightly better until i get to a giant boss, I have no idea why he keeps sliding past them with c6

but

BUT

Oh my god that's way too many hearts

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The secret is that she ALSO has kpop talent!
Jpop and kpop are 2 different things.
Baka.
Nah, Lana is definitely more Kpop than Jpop. The whole fixation on a particular guy kind of defeats the purpose of the Jpop Idol industry what with being single japanese NEETs pseudo-girlfriends. Lana would fit right in in one of those mega Kpop girl bands like Girl's Generation.

Cia on the other hand, she has some Jpop tendencies.

Guardian of Time costume FTW.

Oh my god that's way too many hearts
The best part about them?

They're absolutely useless.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
H Warriors has changed a lot since it came out on the Wii U. Back then everybody agreed Lana's Spear and summoning gate were complete ***.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
H Warriors has changed a lot since it came out on the Wii U. Back then everybody agreed Lana's Spear and summoning gate were complete ***.
Well the Spear was buffed a lot, probably more than any other weapon. I have no clue how the original spear made it past testing, that thing was truly awful.
And I guess people just learned how to use the Summoning Gate.

You also have to give credit to Hasty Attacks since that changed everyone SO MUCH.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Damn, now I gotta get further in Hyrule Warriors because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Damn, now I gotta get further in Hyrule Warriors because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Shouldn't take you very long, really. The trick is realizing that while it may look like a Zelda x Dynasty Warriors crossover game, it's actually the best Sonic the Hedgehog game to come out in years.

Here's the easiest way to advance.

Step 1) Pick Link

Step 2) Spin2Win

And that's it!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Well the Spear was buffed a lot, probably more than any other weapon. I have no clue how the original spear made it past testing, that thing was truly awful.
And I guess people just learned how to use the Summoning Gate.

You also have to give credit to Hasty Attacks since that changed everyone SO MUCH.
I got the true Master sword and beat all quests on hero mode then stopped playing so my knowledge is basically for version 1.0.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Almost done with my Service Map activity. Just gotta put down what happens to each bit of waste and which company takes hold of it. :V
After that, the next part will be very easy, since I already mentioned it yesterday.

Also, more HW talk. I told you that Lana is an idol! :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just found this out a while ago.

But for anyone who watched Cardcaptor Sakura or are rewatching it subbed.

Sakura Tange who voices her. Also voices Red Saber/Saber Extra from Fate/stay and Carnival Phantasm. :secretkpop:

This is Red Saber/Saber Extra. :3

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

This is a crossover the likes of which I would've only expected to see in fanfiction
sonic the hedgehog? adventure time? teen titans? Ghostbusters? ET.? Gremlins? Mr. T?

It's like my childhood threw up on a lego set.

Last edited:
Just watched Conjuring 2

Had my eyes closed for about 60% of the movie which is a decrease from the first one wherein I had my eyes closed for 100% of it

0/10

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
That is pretty interesting. I don't ever recall Sonic and Adventure Time getting LEGO sets. Maybe it's because I haven't watched TV in years.

But we can all assume that LEGO Dimensions is the LEGO equivalent of Smash? :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
the way you worded your post made it sound like only the things you listed were part of your childhood

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My Uncle is insane.

Not only is he replacing my stolen laptop, he's getting me an even BETTER one.

He just called me and asked me if a computer with 6.0 GB and an i5 processer okay with me?

My old laptop was 2.0 GB with an i3 processor, so I was totally okay with that deal!

I'm grateful for my family, man.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think I got insanely lucky in a Challenge map I decided to Scout for.

I have a Falcon Knight who I captured named Tomoe. And she almost died from a Mechanist (She survived on 1 HP from an attack from the Mechanist), and then afterwards, she kept on dodging and being protected by Corrin. And because of this; she managed to kill two of the surrounding five enemies. It was crazy.

Thank you RNGsus! <3

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
*Raspy voice* when I was a lad legos were these little plastic brick you actually held in the real world *weeze* we didn't have all the fancy lego vid-yo games you kids have and we liked it just fine that way...

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hey everyone.

Spear!Lana is better than Great Blade!Impa, Ruto, and Tetra.

BAN•SPEAR

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Decided to just mess about on Teams in For Glory.

There were some funny sets here and there. Only decided to go on there because of seeing @Rickster's replays and that no one was available.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I remember being into Harry Potter but I think I stopped following it after the Prisoner of Azkaban
REPENT SINNER

But no really, you should at least read the rest of the books. :^) I couldn't imagine stopping a series half-way through and not getting to know what happens next / how it all ended.

If you've ever heard of Anne of Green Gables, I blew through that book series twice when I was younger. The first time because of the need to know what happened next :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Prisoner of Azkaban is the best book in the series. Goblet of Fire is the next best one.

Honestly, Deathly Hallows by far the worst book in the series. The ending was pretty bad, too.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Honestly, Deathly Hallows by far the worst book in the series. The ending was pretty bad, too.
But lord, the movie's ending was even worse.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CHANGE IT SO THAT HARRY WOULD DESTROY THE ELDER WAND!?!?!? AND BEFORE HE REPAIRED HIS OWN WAND TOO. WTFBBQHAX

Last edited:
Top Bottom