• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Blue Phoenix

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0001-3910-6032
I'm doing a playthrough of Pokemon Platinum and naming everyone in my party after one of the 7 Deady Sins. I haven't played Platinum for like 5 years, so it's cool to go back and see everything I loved about the game again. Sinnoh will always be my favorite region. <3

Also, am I the only one who uses bad Pokemon for playthroughs because it makes the game more challenging? I mean, I'm using Beautifly on my team rn.
I kinda do. While I know ORAS isn't nearly as challenging, all I had to deal with Steven's Mega Metagross was an Exploud (Its attacking stats are ok, not great though) :D

Then again I did take a shortcut by sweeping Drake's team with Latios so

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
What game are you girls playing at the moment besides Smash?
Pokemon Shuffle & Xenoblade. Occasionally screwing around in Flipnote Studio 3D (I'm so glad they made this a thing)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I kinda do. While I know ORAS isn't nearly as challenging, all I had to deal with Steven's Mega Metagross was an Exploud (Its attacking stats are ok, not great though) :D

Then again I did take a shortcut by sweeping Drake's team with Latios so
Hopefully you had Fire Blast/Flamethrower on Exploud because its 91/92ish attacking stats won't be doing much to Metagross. Explous is a really cool Pokemon, imo, and is one of the better normal types.

That reminds me of when I used to run Specs Exploud. STAB+Specs Boomburst was insane and Scrappy meant that ghosts can't wall you for days.

A lot of the reason I use terrible Pokemon is because all of my favorites are garbage. I adore Pokemon such as Masquerain, regular Mawile, Octillery, and Aromatisse. In fact, I can try to find the image I made a long time ago with all of my favorites for each type. I don't think it's 100% accurate anymore, but it's still a good representation of what I like.

ORAS was kinda disappointing, imo. I'll cry if they ruin Sinnoh like they kinda did to Hoenn.

edit:
Here are my favorites:
favoritepokemon.JPG
This is still pretty accurate, but my normal, grounnd, and fairy type favorites are different now. Water and ghost might be different now, idk.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey you guys, UkeNicky told me you had some sort of a raid on the Robin Boards? How did that go? XD
It went pretty well. The robins rolled with the punches pretty well themselves, a couple of them dropped by here too after. :) I had the pleasure of being the inspiration for another piece of Zeldaganda myself:

Last edited:

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
It went pretty well. The robins rolled with the punches pretty well themselves, a couple of them dropped by here too after. :) I had the pleasure of being the inspiration for another piece of Zeldaganda myself.
ooooh :D sorry i missed it ;A; internet was out for a couple days TwT

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'll probably be missing the 700 page celebration post as there's literally like 4 posts left till page 700, and I have to head out... ; w ;

Have fun partying gorls~. Make sure you don't get too carried away or I'll come back with a horrific scene. ;)

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be missing the 700 page celebration post as there's literally like 4 posts left till page 700, and I have to head out... ; w ;

Have fun partying gorls~. Make sure you don't get too carried away or I'll come back with a horrific scene. ;)
awww we'll miss youuuuu D: I'll save you some cake :3

D

Deleted member

THE 700TH PAGE IS MINE.

I DEDICATE THIS PAGE TO TACOS, SELENA QUINTANILLA AND ZELDA.

Last edited by a moderator:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Woop woop, page 700!

Y'know, I could delete my post and own 700 if I wanted, right? :awesome:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What game are you girls playing at the moment besides Smash?
Sort of Etrian Odyssey 2 (procrastinating on fighting postgame final boss at night) and Pokemon X (not really playing per se, just making things in case I feel like playing it again at some point/pick up AS). My backlog is huge though and I should really start playing things in it, or at the very least go back to Knights in the Nightmare and finish Mellia's story on Hard (and then procrastinate on going for good ending playthroughs of both stories on Nightmare).

Things I could be playing but am currently putting off for no good reason:
- Fire Emblems: Thracia 776, Path of Radiance (started, didn't finish), Radiant Dawn
- Labyrinth of Touhou 2 (unhappy with a lot of changes I've heard about with this one compared to the original, might just never touch it tbh)
- Etrian Odyssey Untold (left off on 15F because lv26 is much too low for the boss fight and I don't want to grind or take the game off Expert mode, so kind of sitting here forever)

I've been in the mood for platformers recently though so I'll likely dig out my NES and replay SMB3 for the first time in awhile or something idk

Also, am I the only one who uses bad Pokemon for playthroughs because it makes the game more challenging? I mean, I'm using Beautifly on my team rn.
I'm not sure if "challenging" is still the right word

but it's always been my personal philosophy that the region's butterfly/moth Pokemon are mandatory teammates.

Last edited:

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
It went pretty well. The robins rolled with the punches pretty well themselves, a couple of them dropped by here too after. :) I had the pleasure of being the inspiration for another piece of Zeldaganda myself:

First the Robin boards, next up: The world.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Page 700?
Needs more Articuno
:144::144::144::144::144::144::144::144::144:
I've picked up Tink and dropped Link gorls
Well, Im still gonna use Link

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Page 700 which means another visiT approaches.
There's not many female characters left to visiT, though. I think Peach, Samus, Sheik, and Wii Fit Trainer are the only ones left. Villager might count, too, but I doubt Villager is anyone's waifu. Out of the remaining female characters, I'd say Peach or Sheik would be the best to raid.

Imo, Diddy Kong would be fun to raid if we don't want to raid another waifu board.

Last edited:
Top Bottom