• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
short boys
I hate the ignorance surrounding customs
EVERY friggin custom has positives and drawbacks like regular moves, just adapt
EDIT: cept that custom DK up B
my dislike of customs isn't positives plus drawbacks. Customs weren't made to be balance and as a result not every custom isn't going to play as balanced. It's pretty much opening the can of worms that is pokemon competitive with their bans and what not. In other words you have to find what is ban worthy, find out if it makes the game any less what it should be, is it such a trend that you have to run solely the character that has it or a character that can check it or is it deciding meta game too much
TL;DR It's not as simple as saying we'll ban what's broken

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
GORLS I DISCOVERED SOMETHING, IF YEW HIT WITH THE VERY TIP OF WINDFALLS HITBOX. IT KILLS SUPER EARLY. IT KILLED CAPTAIN FALCON AT 70%
Do you mean the disappear hit? Because yeah it is unusually powerful, but it most cases it's KOing at more like 130-150%.

Rizen

Smash Legend
My dislike of customs is more around how they'd complicate and make events take longer. Some customs are strong but nowhere near as imbalanced as MK was in Brawl and he stayed. I'm fine with custom legal tourneys if the TO wants them but the standard shouldn't have customs imo.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 Ive been playing with metaknight for a while and he's pretty good. I'm thinking of maining him
I'm gonna say this as real as possible, don't main MK.

I don't want you to hype him up(i don't even think he's top 10 despite my ****, he barely scrapes top 15) and then drop him like others.

We got more MK users this weekend which is nice, go main Shulk or Greninja at least Greninja mains got amsa holding their hands.

My dislike of customs is more around how they'd complicate and make events take longer. Some customs are strong but nowhere near as imbalanced as MK was in Brawl and he stayed. I'm fine with custom legal tourneys if the TO wants them but the standard shouldn't have customs imo.
I love customs since MK invalidates 2 characters instead of 1. This game is already inbalanced so adding customs won't change much.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I don't want you to hype him up(i don't even think he's top 10 despite my ****, he barely scrapes top 15) and then drop him like others.

We got more MK users this weekend which is nice, go main Shulk or Greninja at least Greninja mains got amsa holding their hands.
I don't see your point. It's not like if he dropped him it means that he thinks the character is actually bad or anything. I've played MK myself and I thought he was pretty great, but his playstyle just didn't work with me and I dropped him, doesn't mean I think the character is bad.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

I love customs since MK invalidates 2 characters instead of 1. This game is already inbalanced so adding customs won't change much.
Tbh if I do I still think he's high mid tier at best

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I don't see your point. It's not like if he dropped him it means that he thinks the character is actually bad or anything. I've played MK myself and I thought he was pretty great, but his playstyle just didn't work with me and I dropped him, doesn't mean I think the character is bad.
You played MK but you never mained him, nor did you even speak about him so that comparison is kind of iffy.

js

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
When I main a character I don't have a bias for them. I still think Falco is low, even when I mained him. I always thought that Wii Fit was high tier from the start. I'm maining Meta Knight atm and here I am, still don't think he gets to high tier

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Hey look another dirty page number yay!

In other news, I really need to practice for tourney on Saturday ;_;

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Someone noticed my avatar! Rejoice! \(^ - ^)/

Also Mega Mawile is stupid in Pokemon Shuffle
and apparently Pokemon Shuffle has a competitive mode now?
what

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
People keep liking random posts from the Lucina raid
That's because @Moydow brought it back up in the Robin Social recently, I think, so people went there to read.

I got home and I had 32 notifications + 1 new conversation
idek what to say besides "how"
D: I know right.
My poor alert box *sniff*
And it didn't even have NSG in it.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Alright ladies, hurry up and prime this so I can claim page 700 for myself :troll:
I DESERVE THE SPOTLIGHT FOR ONCE SINCE MY CONCEPTION HERE ON THE BOARDS!!!

Oh, and good evening to all of you.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 (and @Fernosaur, I guess), y'all need to listen to this live performance of Heavy In Your Arms. While it's not one of my favorite songs by Florence, it's still decent and this performance is worth a listen. Florence is a goddess. <3

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
What game are you girls playing at the moment besides Smash?
I play both Animal Crossing, Wild World and New Leaf, as well as the GC Harry potters 1, 2, & 3, mostly 2 though. I like glitch hunting those. :p

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What game are you girls playing at the moment besides Smash?
I'm doing a playthrough of Pokemon Platinum and naming everyone in my party after one of the 7 Deady Sins. I haven't played Platinum for like 5 years, so it's cool to go back and see everything I loved about the game again. Sinnoh will always be my favorite region. <3

Also, am I the only one who uses bad Pokemon for playthroughs because it makes the game more challenging? I mean, I'm using Beautifly on my team rn.

Last edited:

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
I play both Animal Crossing, Wild World and New Leaf, as well as the GC Harry potters 1, 2, & 3, mostly 2 though. I like glitch hunting those. :p
Ohh gosh. You just said the magical word. (Ah, punny.) I did a playthrough of all those Harry Potter games (the ones you named) on my YouTube channel once. They are just SO great! :)

Top Bottom