• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest VI - Feat. DrPP, M2K, Mango - $4000 Smash Pot - $7K Tot. Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
Hey, who could I ask for housing here? Or would anyone be down?

I'm coming down from UCLA with 4-5 guys, and it'd be great to see some of you.

D

Deleted member

Hey, who could I ask for housing here? Or would anyone be down?

I'm coming down from UCLA with 4-5 guys, and it'd be great to see some of you.
have we ever played? just wondering

come to smash club next quarter

WassupJB

Smash Lord
damn 4 big tournaments back to back to back to back: rom3, dgdtj, wgf, p5

ridiculous.

i kinda wanna go to this? is the tank going? i call dibs. peter wass really gangsta?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Gah stupid "merge" function isn't working for me, bare with me with the duplicate threads for a sec. It's giving me the following error message:

Frustrating Merge Feature said:
The event link specified is invalid!!

The username that made the event does not match the thread creator!
which is bull, haha.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Gonna look into coming Saturday and chillin with some of the new and old catz! **** I miss everybody!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Updated both games to the Pound V rule set.

Geez this is coming pretty soon, hype. On another note, in order to make this year just as (if not more) amazing than years in the past, we're going to need a boat load of set ups. Basically if you have a set up, bring it. No johns. If you're thinking "oh maybe they'll need a my setup, but nah they'll probably have enough," you're wrong. I've ran more tournaments than I can remember and I don't think I've ever had anyone complain about a tournament that ran too smoothly because there were tons of setups. On the flip side I've been to more than a fair share of tournaments that dragged on because the community didn't step it up.

This goes for EVERY and ANY tournament by the way. TOs are trying to do their job of organizing and supplying amazing tournaments in quality venues. We just need a little help on your end to get everything done in fashion.

tl;dr - Bring setups folks

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My Norcal car would like some housing. We will likely have 4 people in some combination of Brian/Dajuan/Joe/Boback/(other Santa Cruzers).

Pat, I'd be glad to help run stuff if you need it. I intend to bring a laptop.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been online much because of computer trouble but I'm still interested in going, Sheridude.

btw that new custom title is amazing

anyone want to team for this?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Sure thing Sheridan, helping hands are always appreciated. I may need a few people from the Brawl community to help me seed pools as well.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
anyone in socal (like perhaps la area) going to this willing to pass through pasadena and give me a ride there? I've never been to a big tournament ever and this is probably the best one I can go to, since I can't really travel too much.
I can bring a setup and give you the discount, and help pay for gas...i reallllllly want to go to this, can anyone help me out? :)

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
Anybody know what the Bad Ops ruleset is?

The Black Ops tournament will be domination. Matches will consist of two rounds, one round played from each spawn. Scores will be added together to determine the winner. In the event of a tie in score the teams will play one additional round, the winner of the round being the winner of the match. This will be a double elimination tournament, so don't leave if you lose early.

The map played for each round will be pulled from the list found below.

Firing Range

Hanoi

Launch

Nuketown

Radiation

Villa

Summit
Jungle
Array

Settings:

Hardcore Mode: Disabled

Allow Killcam: Enabled

Headshots Only: Disabled

Allow Sprint: Enabled

Force Respawn: Enabled

Wave Spawn Delay: None

Max Health: Normal

Health Regen: Normal

Spectating: Team Only

Friendly Fire: Enabled

Class Editor: Not Allow Player Classes

Killstreak Editor: Don't Allow Killstreaks

Perk Editor: Allow Perks

Game Recording: Enabled

Time Limit: 3 Minutes

Score Limit: 200 Points

Round Limit: 2 Rounds

Flag Capture Time: 10 Seconds

Respawn Delay: 5 Seconds

Number of Lives: Unlimited

Banned:

Secondary Launchers

Flak Jacket

Nova Gas

Decoy

All Equipment

Warlord

Second Chance

Grenade Launcher

Flamethrower

it will be on http://sctechcomm.org soon. registration opens jan 13

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
anyone in socal (like perhaps la area) going to this willing to pass through pasadena and give me a ride there? I've never been to a big tournament ever and this is probably the best one I can go to, since I can't really travel too much.
I can bring a setup and give you the discount, and help pay for gas...i reallllllly want to go to this, can anyone help me out? :)
I feel your pain. I'm probably gonna have to sell my SNES just for a ride. I may be able to help with setups...if I know what they are.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
is there anyone that can house me saturday night? it would be much appreciated :)

D

Deleted member

how much does full setup take away from the venue fee

just wondering probably gunna bring a full one no matter what

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
thanks AZ. it was a pain going to page 2 every time i wanted to check the page lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
full setup will shave 5 bucks from the venue fee (which used to be the full venue fee, but we decided to make singles 10 instead of 15)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
uhhh I haven't bought my ticket yet but if I do go can someone please let me use or give me or sell me their controller if they have a really good one. The one I used at Rom3 was borrowed and I don't have it anymore. I mean for Melee (something I can play good fox/sheik/marth with especially).

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I have a few you could try out M2K. Not sure what really makes a controller "good" though, if they fit your style you're more than welcome to use it.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I will be bringing one, possibly two setups.

hype

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
so it looks like im coming i wanna money match PP

I hope jeff comes, tournaments are always better if jeff goes haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom