• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
kewl im coming later down there this year hopefully for another big tourney i heard of
cyah there

i think attilas might b betta though lolz

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Robocop_ You better believe that most of WA will be going_ Ric and Sam should be attending also although I did promise Ric I would sabotage Sam by sending him in the wrong flight_ ^_^

Jupz

Smash Master
I lol'ed at reading the last few pages. Seems like alzi is just getting worse :(

If theres a tourney in the holidays I might try and make it but I'm going down south for a little while so hopefully I won't miss it.

Wtf Vlade why is the hale ball on a weeknight lol? That ****s ********. It pretty much means you can't have a pre-ball or an afterball. And imagine going to school the next day! I needed the rest of the long weekend to recover and get my sleep pattern back to normal :p Did you have fun though?

Btw I use a combo of ZSS and MK now. I have switched to default controls. Im just not feeling the King atm. But I really suck cause I'm not used to tap jump and I don't play very often.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Robocop!!! Man, I'm pretty psyched for it, and it's like 7 months away or something :p TOO FAR!!!

Gotta get better :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Is someone able to recommend me good cosplay sites our outfitters_? Babbs is getting serious about cosplaying for Supernova_ Any doable character recommendations would be appreciated_

Jupz

Smash Master
I don't have any sites sorry but two people would be cool. Mario and Peach? Link and Zelda? Bowser and Peach (lol)?

I don't have very many good ideas sorry but I'd love to see pics lol.

Techno I will try to play as much as I can without getting bored on the holidays lol. Also I use a mid/high tier now so none of that tier ***** stuff unless I use MK :p. I haven't checked the character boards for ever, has anything interesting happened?

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
ZSS isn't bad, just a bit weak IMO, I have the same problem with brawl, i get bored because there is only Techno here and the other Thrashr doesn't play anymore...

Trillest

Smash Ace
2 main characters from soul eater soul and i cant remember the girls name but i dont think they would be very hard to do and u'd get to be the coolest kid around and she gets a school girlish outfit :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Is someone able to recommend me good cosplay sites our outfitters_? Babbs is getting serious about cosplaying for Supernova_ Any doable character recommendations would be appreciated_
Laharl and Etna from Disgaea???
Chrono and Rosette from Chrono Cross???
Harvey Birdman and Birdgirl??? :D:D:D

I played FFXIII for about 7 hours (hired it out)... Wasn't too impressed with Lightning or the emo guy (too stereotypical, it made me cringe)... Snow was a pretty annoying character too for the most part... And the game made me realise Aussie accents have no place in video games :D I kept imagining Fang saying "Aw fair dinkum!!!" :p

Sazh, though, was ****ed awesome :D Needs more Sazh!!!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Didn't play the whole game, you can't say anything.

Squall was still a ****** even after the game ended.

Cecil is the man. He was a true bro. Took up Darkness for his Kingdom but then took up Light for himself. Only a true bro does that.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Ironic bob says this since before we were like "Bob would totally never cosplay"

In other news I seem to have channeled Mic, I woke up at 1:28

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Squall blows hard_ FFVIII was my least favourite of the franchise_ So seriously cosplay udeas_ I'd go as Pheonix Wright but I don't have the face for it_
Pfft Bob we wanted you as Kamina from Gurren Lagann but it appears Buff stole it :/ What a *****.

Vlade

Social Outcast
So guys I have an announcement to make

Since I've been getting an average of 60-70 in all my subjects except japanese I am not allowed to come to tournaments next term, OR use the god**** computer on weekdays. I can understand where my dad is coming from but I don't think taking away tournaments was necessary :(

It really blows because tournaments are like the best thing that happened to me since I met all you awesome guys who gave me a new, awesome life.

I can still go to city every now and then for circuit runs but yeah, not that often :(

Ball was a BLAST, one of the best nights of my life even though you guys weren't there :p Yeah it was really really fun can't describe it in words to be honest XD I didn't sleep the whole night and went to school next day, was wide awake until about lunch where I just could keep my head up lol. It was stupid they had it on a tuesday night but nevertheless it was a wicked night and I wanna do it again :p

I'm off to japan tomorrow, leaving the house at 7:30pm with my flight at 11:30pm I believe. I am bringing my laptop so I'm still going to have regular internet access, unlike last time :)

Who's coming with me to see richard tomorrow? Please call me about details because yeah I can't exactly get on the computer often.

So I hereby declare my 12-week hiatus from tournaments. You can blame my dad for that, or me since I'm doing average at school lol. To be honest all I'm probably gonna do is play games or watch anime on weekday nights rather than use the computer but we'll see. I'll do my best to pick things up and gain the privilege of attending tournaments again because I know I'm gonna miss it big time. Hope I can catch up with most of you when I do go to the city however

Also, nice seeing you today bob ^_^

So yeah also due to my restriction on computer usage I won't be on msn/TS/skype every night, but I'm still gonna access smashboards through my wii and just connect a usb keyboard :D

Peace out guys.

Alzi

Smash Master
Vlade you make it sound you have no life outside of smash the way you put that post.

DW it's only a smash bros game just be remebering that your studies are more important then it.

From my stump in maths in the first test i've been doing well got 81% in the last test we did for the term so i am hapy. Porbally going to get a A or A+ for graphics which is all i need to be good at really.

Also i bring you guys some good news. ;)

Conduit 2 has been confirmed for about 2 days now? It will feature 4 player split screen which means we can have it at tournaments and stuff as a side event. I know ric will be happy to hear about Conduit 2. Screens have been out but they look kinda :/ hope for a video soon.

New super mario galaxy 2 video has been out watch it if you want. So far it looks very well and will definatly take 1st place in best wii game.

And finally CLUB NINTENDO AUSTRALIA HAVE FINALLY UPDATED THERE STARS CATOLOGUE. The only good new thing is the hand-a fulla cards. I have 1300 star points might just save up for another game and watch collection hehehe.

I am going to Sydney this saturday aswell so i won't be posting as much as i use too neither will i be on msn alot of the time.

Jupz

Smash Master
Goddammit alzi, 81% in 2AB maths is really horrible lol.

Also Vlade tell your dad its only year 11. Doesn't count for that much. Also compare your results to the rest of the class, not to what you used to get. if you're beating most of the class but only got 50% (provided its a smart class :p ) then you're doing well.

Top Bottom