• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
but they dont even go to them ??????????????????
and hell no this mk gonna **** da crap out of u nasch

Alzi

Smash Master
Andy lets see you slay my metaknight next tournament i attend. Accept this challenge if you believe in yourself as much as i do then you will just get extra slaying points to your list. ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
I haven't vs'ed kane in a serious tournament match only once and he used D3 against me.

I did vs him in a friendlie ages ago toon link vs MK and he beat me but it was a close game and it was a friendlie but i read that as can you beat romans MK with MK for some reason at first lol. My MK is like best in the state as mic stated ages ago at squat.

Alzi

Smash Master
Thriller is coming soon luke we will see who ***** who. ;)

Lol but if you win you can't always use it against me k. Just need to forget it ever happened.

True Romance

Smash Ace
IMO $20 money match Andy's Diddy with your MK Alzi. You can do it. I believe in you.

I've only ever played Alzi's TL once in a friendly, he was fortunate enough to avoid playing me in brackets back in my MK days. In the friendly I beat him whilst sand bagging. Not saying that's the best indicator of skill levels in the world but take it as you will.

And although it's a huge case of my ****'s bigger then yours, I honestly think my MK would smash yours Alzi. Despite not playing him much recently I've beaten players who actually main MK in the recent past (Andre in friendlies and Jupz in tourney) who I both rate as better players then you period let alone comparing your knowledge of the MK ditto to theirs.

Despite the fact you're mentally handicapped, I rate your TL some what. However from what little I've seen of your MK (yes I know you sand bag in all friendlies and if you harnessed jackie chan and went super saiyen whilst playing spirit tracks you'd JV 4 stock m2k) I don't think it's up to par.

This is all my opinion, and I'm just a guy who can't get to tourneys any more so I'm not gonna have the chance to back up what I say in the near future. However from previous experience this is what I believe.

OH AND ONE MORE THING! I will take a side better of any monetary value in a Alzi-MK vs Andy-Diddy set. So if there's any Alzi supporters out there (lol) if you think you can make some money try me ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that's all you guys'll need
We totally need your internet banking password as well :D (JOKING - FTLOG DON'T POST IT :p)

I'm pretty sure you should get rid of this info pronto and pm it the person/people who need it, not a good idea for this info to be lying around in public.
So you quote it...? :p

how did everyone feel about the stage list used for the last tournament_
Stage list worked, that's all I (or really anyone, for that matter) can safely say given the very limited variations that the Perth scene has tried...

Next time I host, I will be experimenting with a different starter list, perhaps even making all legal stages starters, and we'll see how that goes...

It is alot easier for people to merely say what stage they strike without physically removing it from the random stage list, thus making more effort to then add them back again_
For some people it's easier to have a visual aid... Moreover, obv the more starters you have the easier it is to forget who banned what, which will become especially important if all the non-banned stages become starters... It barely takes ten seconds to readd them to the random list, and if people are that lazy/impatient that it bothers them, then take some ****ed Ritalin ^^"

Jesse even printed out a list for everyone_
Actually, as I stated many times, I had about 6 or 7 newbies that all confirmed on Friday that they were going to show up on Sunday, thus I planned to make things easier for them by printing out the stage list...
The fact that only 2 of them showed up on the day doesn't take away from the fact that newbies who aren't familiar with set stage lists are gonna struggle (like I did in my first tournament, having to constantly ask what was and wasn't legal, unsure of if I was getting the right info from people as well)...
I had the sheet printed out already, and god**** it I was going to use it :p It's more a testament to my over-organisation :p But I sincerely apologise if my desire to make things run smoothly hindered your ability to enjoy yourself on the day :D

oh lolz no i didnt say that lolz i know he does douchey things but yeh i was always wondering y everybody always dislikes alzi so
Alan (IRL Alzi) is an okay guy (when he talks >.<)... Alzi (Net Alzi) is a hyperactive troll... I'm certain they aren't the same person, or that Alzi himself is bipolar...

MTGod

Smash Champion
Trav's at school at the moment, and the guy that has the results (Pete or Alister) are both at school as well, the latter of the two SHOULD have a very sore head and thus not be coming onto the computer tonight (if he does, HE'S DOIN IT WRONG!!!!)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Shaya you owe me, I went through pages of spam to get these

1st Vlade
2nd Alzi
3rd Ghnaschacoff (however its spelt)
4th Muzga
5th Trill
5th MtGod
7th BaconFingers (Graeme)
7th Marteh
7th Quetz
9th Mic_128
9th Lord_Bowser
9th Pete
9th Josh3
14th WAHHHLUIGI! (waluigi cpu)

Correct me if Im wrong, I believe these were correct.

Alzi

Smash Master
IMO $20 money match Andy's Diddy with your MK Alzi. You can do it. I believe in you.
I do not do money matches.

I've only ever played Alzi's TL once in a friendly, he was fortunate enough to avoid playing me in brackets back in my MK days. In the friendly I beat him whilst sand bagging. Not saying that's the best indicator of skill levels in the world but take it as you will.
Yes you have played me once in a friendly but you did not mention the fact that you have vs'ed me in a actual tournament match and i beat you fair and square. Doesn't matter if you were using D3 i still beat you and as it stands i am +1 ahead of you in wins. ;)

Yes you could of been sand bagging but did you ever think maybe i was not playing my best? Because i can tell you now i wasn't. Just remeber that it was a friendlie nothing serious.

And although it's a huge case of my ****'s bigger then yours, I honestly think my MK would smash yours Alzi. Despite not playing him much recently I've beaten players who actually main MK in the recent past (Andre in friendlies and Jupz in tourney) who I both rate as better players then you period let alone comparing your knowledge of the MK ditto to theirs.
Very nice kane you think you can smash my Metaknight? Have you ever tried have you ever done it? In fact no one but Andre has seen my metaknight in serious mode and that was last tournament i was vsing him in a friendly and i did beat his MK a few times in a row along with my toon link. So we have both done the same except theres one factor that i have performed and done this recently while you haven't. Don't know if Andre was playing serious in those matches since i was playing serious with Metaknight but not so much my toon link just incase i faced him in a actual tournament match although he did beat it a few times and i did beat him a few times. To be honest i won more during those friendlies. Not to make it look like i am taking the spot light and make Andre look bad i am going to say that first match he chose Jigglypuff and beat my toon link at the start of those friendlies. ;) Rating Jupz and Andre over me is kinda lol if you look at recent results even back when jupz attended you could clearly see i am better.

Despite the fact you're mentally handicapped, I rate your TL some what. However from what little I've seen of your MK (yes I know you sand bag in all friendlies and if you harnessed jackie chan and went super saiyen whilst playing spirit tracks you'd JV 4 stock m2k) I don't think it's up to par.
Whats this you've seen little of my Metaknight and already comparing it to others?

This is all my opinion, and I'm just a guy who can't get to tourneys any more so I'm not gonna have the chance to back up what I say in the near future. However from previous experience this is what I believe.
You haven't attended the latest tournaments that have been going on so your whole opinion is wrong at this moment some of it was actually right before but we are in the current times.

OH AND ONE MORE THING! I will take a side better of any monetary value in a Alzi-MK vs Andy-Diddy set. So if there's any Alzi supporters out there (lol) if you think you can make some money try me ;)
Firstly last time i vs'ed andy i destroyed him and the only reason the matches went on for 5 matches instead of me finishing him early was because i got greedy in TWO MATCHES. Yes two and it's all on youtube i tried to spike him twice were there was no need for me too which was very stupid aswell. If i never went for those spikes i would of won those matches. Those are the only two matches Andy one and it was because of my greediness. I am up for his diddy vs my MK best out of 3 but don't cry kane if i win. ;)

Also got my free 1 year premium membership thanks to people who voted for me in the flyer contest and smashboards in general for having this event. I cam 2nd which is good enough if you guys want to see the results or post any comments just go to the flyer contest thread.

Got my new avatar aswell looks cool.

Alzi

Smash Master
For what?

Well the only thing i can see mentioning you is winning the last tournament that andy was at meaning andy is dropping down in skill or staying on the same level.

If i can beat someone constantly with toon link i'm sure i can do it much easier with Metaknight guys.

Apparently Trill you tried to go metaknight one time and got 3 stocked? lol. Sometimes it doesn't work for certain people i guess. ;)

Also everyones blue name here looks like crap btw my green name is golden.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Very nice kane you think you can smash my Metaknight? Have you ever tried have you ever done it? In fact no one but Andre has seen my metaknight in serious mode and that was last tournament i was vsing him in a friendly and i did beat his MK a few times in a row along with my toon link. So we have both done the same except theres one factor that i have performed and done this recently while you haven't. Don't know if Andre was playing serious in those matches since i was playing serious with Metaknight but not so much my toon link just incase i faced him in a actual tournament match although he did beat it a few times and i did beat him a few times. To be honest i won more during those friendlies. Not to make it look like i am taking the spot light and make Andre look bad i am going to say that first match he chose Jigglypuff and beat my toon link at the start of those friendlies. ;) Rating Jupz and Andre over me is kinda lol if you look at recent results even back when jupz attended you could clearly see i am better.

Firstly of all if it wasnt in a tournament match it doesnt count. Marty could beat me all day with his marth but it wouldnt affect his placing. Secondly have you recently tried smashing kanes metaknight? Because you seem very convinced that you are capable of that. Don't be a hypocrite because your logic can be used against you.

And to explain why you havent gone up in the rankings, We've said it before. Tournament rankings aren't that important. It doesnt matter if you place higher then me if you don't beat me yourself. Stop making vague and false assumptions with no basis other then your opinion,

Whats this you've seen little of my Metaknight and already comparing it to others?

Whats that? Havent played against his metaknight recently and saying you can smash it?

You haven't attended the latest tournaments that have been going on so your whole opinion is wrong at this moment some of it was actually right before but we are in the current times.

What about when you haven't attended a few tournaments in a row and you make a bunch of wild assumptions about player skill? The big difference is that kanes opinion is logical, and im sorry for drawing that comparison kane.

Firstly last time i vs'ed andy i destroyed him and the only reason the matches went on for 5 matches instead of me finishing him early was because i got greedy in TWO MATCHES. Yes two and it's all on youtube i tried to spike him twice were there was no need for me too which was very stupid aswell. If i never went for those spikes i would of won those matches. Those are the only two matches Andy one and it was because of my greediness. I am up for his diddy vs my MK best out of 3 but don't cry kane if i win. ;)

Youre discouting the fact that he took two matches off you. That makes it a close and hard fought set. Dont say you destroyed someone when you barely came out on top. Also i want to see this happen.

Well thats me done

Top Bottom