• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
My post was somewhat reffering to kane's metaknight smashing up mine so i pointed out his mistakes and did the same thing of what he did with his post and it seems you have pointed that out Andre very nice.

But you do know how well my Metaknight performed in those friendlies and i know deep down inside Andre you know i would **** him in a metaknight ditto. ;)

Lol Trill. Well to be honest in lag like that rob becomes even more top tier. They should release a wifi tier list seriously. haha.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Ahh Alzi you stupidity never ceases to amaze!

1. I didn't see the reason to mention your tournament win over me, as you previously did. I have no problem admitting your TL is better then my D3, I've never disputed this. If you want to hang on to this that's good for you, but I've beaten better players then you in tournament and when having lost I've not looked as appauling against those good players. IE Vlade ****** your face off in your last tourney.

2. You're right about the fact I've never beaten your MK before. That's why I only offered an opinion, in the same way you offered yours regarding you thinking you can beat me. I don't begrudge you this opinion as I pretty much go into every match thinking I'm gonna win (cept against sam ^_^), so why should you be any different?

3. Andre has beaten you, attended more regularly and placed at least the same as you in the last few tournaments. It's pretty clear he's a better player then you. My opinon on Jupz tends to be clouded by how well he plays doubles, so hey if you want I retract my statement.

4. I've probably seen about as much as your MK as you've seen of mine in the last few events we were at together. And yet you were happy to state you'd beat me. Which is fair enough. But I think you're wrong.

5. Yes I haven't been to two tournaments. So my opinion might not be as "right" as I think it is, but things don't change so much in a short time that it all becomes invalid lol.

6. ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ANDY'S DIDDY WILL BEAT YOUR MK. Talk all you want, but I'll actually back it up. IMO he'll beat your TL next time as well.

That is all.

Oh actually one more thing, I can't wait for Luke to demolish you over east. You have no basis at ALL when degrading certain players, yet you do so with blissful abandon. And then you wonder why every one thinks you're a ****. And if you're not here it is straight forward like, Alzi everyone thinks you're a ****.

Alzi

Smash Master
1. I didn't see the reason to mention your tournament win over me, as you previously did. I have no problem admitting your TL is better then my D3, I've never disputed this. If you want to hang on to this that's good for you, but I've beaten better players then you in tournament and when having lost I've not looked as appauling against those good players. IE Vlade ****** your face off in your last tourney.
Sign of respect to mention good things about the person like i did with Andre about his jiggs beating me in a friendly. This page has 100 post in 1 minute so you should of still mentioned it so you don't look too much up yourself. I don't have a problem admitting my TL is better then your D3 either. Oh wow you beat Vlade? Do you know the reason why i can't beat Vlade? If you put some thought into this then you would understand. Let me explain.

You used METAKNIGHT last time you vs'ed Vlade i believe and MK ***** falco's if played right and has the MU advantage. Toon Link vs Falco is one of toon link's worst match up and Vlade is a slightly better player then me not far off the only reason i lose to him is because it's falco. If i played Metaknight against him like you have then yeah even Vlade will admit that i will be beating him a few times. I honestly am suprised how Corpse even BEATS yes BEATS Vlade all the time. I am suprised how every tournament he manages to beat Vlade while using TOON LINK. Vlade has a huge advantage aswell and does give samuel trouble but if vlade went MK samuel would **** him so hard.

2. You're right about the fact I've never beaten your MK before. That's why I only offered an opinion, in the same way you offered yours regarding you thinking you can beat me. I don't begrudge you this opinion as I pretty much go into every match thinking I'm gonna win (cept against sam ^_^), so why should you be any different?
I go in every match just hoping i have fun and do well and not play ****ty thats all. The only reason why i said i would destroy your MK with mine is because i was pointing out what you did earlier.

3. Andre has beaten you, attended more regularly and placed at least the same as you in the last few tournaments. It's pretty clear he's a better player then you. My opinon on Jupz tends to be clouded by how well he plays doubles, so hey if you want I retract my statement.
Andre has beaten me once in a tournament set. You can believe this or lol at this but honestly that day i didn't feel the brawl and just coudn't be bothered. From losing to him i played Jupz straight after in freindlies and told him i am going to rage in these friendlies and i did and beat him and it's on youtube but they are old now. Last time i vs'ed Jupz i believe i knocked him out of the tournament or knocked him into losers which means i am better then him as of now. And no it's not clear he is a better player then me.

4. I've probably seen about as much as your MK as you've seen of mine in the last few events we were at together. And yet you were happy to state you'd beat me. Which is fair enough. But I think you're wrong.
;)

5. Yes I haven't been to two tournaments. So my opinion might not be as "right" as I think it is, but things don't change so much in a short time that it all becomes invalid lol.
Power rankings and who is better then who reflects on RECENT tournaments. 2 Minumum. So as of now Trill is better then Andy, Trav, Andre as he showed this last tournament and ***** it. Unfortunatily i coudn't attend but i did atten the one before were i placed higher then all 4 of them. And if things don't change over short time then i am currently better then trill, andy and andre as i placed higher then them last tournament. Simple you said it yourself.

6. ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ANDY'S DIDDY WILL BEAT YOUR MK. Talk all you want, but I'll actually back it up. IMO he'll beat your TL next time as well.
lol. Yes andy is good but i will be attending Thriller and will be having friendlies with Earl, EA, Scabe, Tibs, Chris as many more and they all **** hard. Earl and Chris's metaknight are x2 of what Andre's is and most likley twice as **** as my metaknight infact they will **** me hard even if i use toon link. Tibs gave samuel trouble and beat him once in a match during that set i believe? Tibs diddy just makes Andy's look like some ADHD wannabe noob diddy player. I will have exprienced far greated players and characters thus when i come back the current players who use these certain characters will be very easy for me. Saying he will beat my toon link next time is really stupid to be honest. Saying he will beat my MK is even more stupid as my MK is the same level with my Toon Link it just makes my day easier. I can just hover over his diddy kong and dair all day. Last time Andy could hardly approach me with me hovering around with bombs and spacing carfully metaknight applies way more pressure by doing this with dair and his multiple jumps he has.

That is all.

Oh actually one more thing, I can't wait for Luke to demolish you over east. You have no basis at ALL when degrading certain players, yet you do so with blissful abandon. And then you wonder why every one thinks you're a ****. And if you're not here it is straight forward like, Alzi everyone thinks you're a ****.
U mad?

I don't care if he demolishes me i only joke around with luke saying i will **** him all the time because it's luke. ;)

To be honest alot of players will demolish me over east not only luke but i think i'll be of a slight challenge to everyone i vs.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
lolz all i have to say is lolz and also had a discussion with andy and from now on i am abolishing my multiple character ways and i am sticking to just ice climbers and snake

also i will be having a mini tvc set up so people can challenge others at it i will be gunning for u vlade

trill just realized thjat post there says u got 444 posts breif lolz

Alzi

Smash Master
Doesn't matter whether i know it or not the point is that toon link has a much harder time then Metaknight does in the falco MU.

If you guys actually main toon link you will understand how much a ***** falco is.

Corpse will definatly agree on me with this and FOX IS OPENLY DECETIVE and Gords aswell.

swordsaint will **** me because of this at thriller aswell. (john) hahahaa

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya you owe me, I went through pages of spam to get these

1st Vlade (Falco)
2nd Alzi (Toon Link)
3rd Ghnaschacoff (Diddy Kong)
4th Muzga (Meta Knight)
5th Trill (ROB)
5th MtGod
7th BaconFingers (ROB)
7th Marteh
7th Quetz

Correct me if Im wrong, I believe these were correct.
So 13 entrants total?
$5 entry fee?

What about character usages?
Im only assuming things above

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
1st Vlade (Falco)
2nd Alzi (Toon Link)
3rd Ghnaschacoff (Diddy Kong)
4th Muzga (Meta Knight)
5th Trill (ROB)
5th MtGod (Lucas)
7th BaconFingers (Snake/GW)
7th Marteh (Marth)
7th Quetz (Peach)

$5 for singles

And yeah we had 13, very low turn out.

True Romance

Smash Ace
I'm never mad when I read your posts Alzi. I find them funny.

To sum up Andre, when one reads an Alzi post you're crying on the inside but laughing on the outside.

If you honestly believe yourself when you said "Vlade is a slightly better player then me" there's really no helping you lol.

It's ok to John about the TL vs Falco MU, but when you get smashed by Vlade's WORLD FAMOUS Wario as well... I don't know man, that'd bring me back to reality.

Keep talking your self up though, it amuses my self and others.

Alzi

Smash Master
IIt's ok to John about the TL vs Falco MU, but when you get smashed by Vlade's WORLD FAMOUS Wario as well... I don't know man, that'd bring me back to reality.

Keep talking your self up though, it amuses my self and others.
LOL. Do you know it's almost impossible beating a camping wario on brinstar with toon link? Seriously go on the toon link boards and ask some will probally say it's impossible aswell. :p See once again you say somthing yet don't understand i use toon link and you know nothing about his MU's and how he does against certain characters. To be honest Vlade isn't as high as sam is compared to level of play thats why i said slightly better. He's like swordsaint. Both exelent players but no way compared to samuels level which is the insane level were tibs, tedeth and others are classed as.

When you come back you will find yourself dropping because you main ice climbers now. Ice climbers take a while to get use to look at EA he's been playing ice climbers for ages now so had Glenn they are considered true ice climber players.

You know what'd solve that? Playing Metaknight against Vlade.
I stick with toon link and want to improve my self in certain match ups pete. I find that changing to metaknight just to deal with certain MU's is not manly enough. Look at scabe have you seen him ever switch to metaknight? Did you see Ally he took it way to far and changed to captain falcon in a finals match that is the more sensible thing to be doing.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Thanks guys!
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pK2jmvC0TUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pK2jmvC0TUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
Also stop all your banter.
Its pretty obvious you guys should be training up for the Sinistrals arrival in the next version of Smash, rather than worrying about the nooby meta knight.

WHERE THE HELL IS CORPSE AND RICHARD?
RAGE.

Alzi

Smash Master
**** pokemon trainer player.

HE BEAT M2K ONCE TRUE STORY. hahahaha.

Toby some friendlies at thriller when i go k since i've never vs'ed pokemon trainer even though mic uses him i haven't been faced with him in a tournament match in ages and haven't serious friendlied him.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Richard was in an accident, He's in the hospital at the moment. He'll be back out soon to **** more face soon though so dont worry about it

Also i know its hard but please refrain from saying stupid **** alzi. It is frustrating to read
Not that theres anything wrong with toby! seems like a nice guy

Alzi

Smash Master
I haven't said stupid **** this whole day Muzga.

I don't like people saying i say stupid stuff when it clearly isn't.

Toby.

Smash Master
Oh and Muzga: in defense of Alzi I think he was talking about my crew battle match against Dojo's MK in America. He only had 1 stock left though so it was hardly amazing lol. Point is I don't think he was just saying random stuff without thinking.

But thank you for saying that I seem nice haha

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
Aaah so you're the glenn I've been hearing so much about! If you're half as good as I've heard you shouldn't have much trouble beating me. If we're ever in the same state I'll practice a bit with you if you like..

yay im so exited which state u live in?
ill practice my snake for yah
maybe ics a bit

Top Bottom