• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
You need to accept the fact that some people just do better then others in certain areas.

Just how i do better then all of you in graphics. ;)

Vlade i'm sure your dad will forget about it half way through the term. If not doesn't matter just study do good it's not like you NEED to go to tournaments.

Alzi

Smash Master
He obviously wants you to do better did you tell him your asian and they always come out on top either way. :p hahaha.

I would so use that excuse if i was. Nah but seriously he will let it go half way through the term next term i have 11 weeks of school. :S Going to be long might not be able to go to tournaments either.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Dw Vlade, just keep going and soon school will be over. It'll feel good once you're done.

Alzi

Smash Master
Managed to get some info out of perths major tournament from the organisers and i am spoiling everyone on here because i want too.

Eastern Invasion 3's Venue is going to have 2 yes 2 Cinama rooms with comfy chairs and two huge screens to watch on.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

And finally CLUB NINTENDO AUSTRALIA HAVE FINALLY UPDATED THERE STARS CATOLOGUE. The only good new thing is the hand-a fulla cards. I have 1300 star points might just save up for another game and watch collection hehehe.
The GAW collection is for America, not Australia. We've got some school binders and a few pieces of eh.

Who's coming with me to see richard tomorrow? Please call me about details because yeah I can't exactly get on the computer often.
I don't have your numberrrrrrrrrrr :urg::urg::urg:

Muzga

Smash Ace
well it's easier to deal with then last year where everyones name was changed to mic_#1-300

Alzi

Smash Master
Mic Club nintendo Australia does have the game and watch collection. :p

I also bought it from there aswell. I might save up and get another one and just keep them both sealed so they sell more in the future.

Anyway going to Sydney tommorow guys i wish you all luck at tournaments i am hoping Andy wins them all.

Also i have a feeling i may get back into pokemon which i don't want too.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
im angry-face i cant get a response out of u people when im trying to do something nice and host a tournament, its realy annoying.
if someone doesnt actually reply im probably gonna have to call it off

so yeh plz respond and tell me who the bloody hell can come
and ill pm u the details
zomg!!!!!!!!!

Alzi

Smash Master
I'm sure they will reply soon Glenn and many should go seeing as it's in the holidays.

What you really should be bugging them about is to bring t.v's, wii's, cables, brawl, melee etc.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
oh it k we got like 4 tv's so we need like two more right and yeh we need lots of wiis
also yeh fuxing hell zomigosh answer me

Alzi

Smash Master
Hope you have a safe flight Vlade and come back with my spirit tracks train.

I'm going to Sydney tommorow in the morning if anyone is wondering were i am during the holidays.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
oh sorry
everybody i know works on sunday soz
but i cant realy change it i have already booked that day off

Trillest

Smash Ace
kk glenn man if u wanna run a tournament you gotta use your brain and also man ask Jesse (mtgod) Trav or vlade for advice bcos they have all hosted successful tourneys especially Jesse with his over preparation ^^

Alzi

Smash Master
If you hold if on a sunday Glenn more people will be able to come if not then you just have to hold it off and wait for someone else to host a tournament.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
k well shud i still go ahead wiv it
fine ill host it the first sunday
if not ill just have a smashfest on the wednesday

Alzi

Smash Master
Well depends how many people can come. So far trill and jesse and marty can't go so i would maybe leave it for a diffrent day plus i won't be here or vlade.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
i cant attend the tourney on wednesday and its at my house XD.....change the day!!!! would sunday the 18th be better???

MTGod

Smash Champion
Not for me ^^ Midterms + Assignments + Lab reports = -(social life)

I am ****ing savouring the two weeks off I have right now xD

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hey Alister, since you won't be coming to tournaments for a while do you want us to record the tourney vids for you???

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Public transport on public holidays is not cool, especially when it's raining.

So thanks for having me Pete and Jesse for lifts etc

Alzi found a way to make his font more difficult to read, gratz

Bob you should totally join the gurren brigade, Babbs can be Yoko, though that role would be quite revealing.

I can probably come whenever the tournament is.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh hey, forums. Just in time to distract me from finishing my assignment :/

Top Bottom