• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Good games today guys so glad to meet MVP and Neon crew battles is getting hype for. The tournament on the 25th

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol did you post about having that fest tuesday i musta missed it... woops XD

also i couldn't find my setup when i visited home last weekend, so last call to anybody who wants to sell a gamecube+memory card + melee before i get it on amazon or w/e

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
UTAH THREAD, HELLO!

It's been a while!

Have any new SoUT posters come through in the past year or so that I don't know about? I'm gettin' all hype to start playin' again.

aRes_fuRy

Smash Cadet
UTAH THREAD, HELLO!

It's been a while!

Have any new SoUT posters come through in the past year or so that I don't know about? I'm gettin' all hype to start playin' again.
As far as I know I am the only one in Souther Utah xD I live in Cedar so we should totally play :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I found a smash friend today who kept me on my toes. It was really fun to play again.

I'm never really got good, though, so it's not like it's a challenge to keep me on my toes.

MVP

Smash Ace
Good games today guys so glad to meet MVP and Neon crew battles is getting hype for. The tournament on the 25th
fest today was awesome! GG's to everyone that attended. see you all next week

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Xsyven! Long time no see! You'll have to make it up north some time to play, or chill with the Vegas peeps some time. Oh, and mark on your calendar May 17-18 for Salt Fest!

www.saltfest.org

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsyven! Long time no see! You'll have to make it up north some time to play, or chill with the Vegas peeps some time. Oh, and mark on your calendar May 17-18 for Salt Fest!

www.saltfest.org
Hey there, Tsu. :3

I really don't make it up north often enough. Hopefully I can get a small smash scene going on down here. Maybe we'll even make the four hour drive to Salt Lake City and get our asses kicked like the old days.

aRes_fuRy

Smash Cadet
Hey there, Tsu. :3

I really don't make it up north often enough. Hopefully I can get a small smash scene going on down here. Maybe we'll even make the four hour drive to Salt Lake City and get our ***** kicked like the old days.
We totally need to make a scene down here and I will help with growing one. I know quite a few people in Cedar who play casually, but nothing more than that. That's at least some sort of start xD

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We totally need to make a scene down here and I will help with growing one. I know quite a few people in Cedar who play casually, but nothing more than that. That's at least some sort of start xD
Southern Utah smash scene peaked in 2006. At one point, we had four whole people!

But for the most part, it was just two people.

And then Brawl came out and I was all alone and it died.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
PM is what got me back into it.

I enjoy all three, though Brawl takes a backseat to Melee and PM. I'm still new to PM, but it feels really good to play. Just learning all the tweaks still.

Also, I'm allowing myself to get excited for Smash For.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'll be there. Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. I've spent a good 20 hours on calculus between yesterday and today.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Oh the sweet joys of calculus.

But yeah Xsyven and ares, if you start getting people together, that'd be awesome. Make Utah as a whole grow more and more :)

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Ya I'm going. Could probably pick you up on the way. Haven't decided if I'm going to go Saturday morning, or Friday night and crash with a friend in St. George. Probably the first, since it's only 5 hours.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Still trying to figure that out. Nobody seems to be responding to me... I'll message someone. But if it's 2 days, it's only $5 more than one with the code aisight posted.

aRes_fuRy

Smash Cadet
Oh lol so ya that's no problem then. I will let you know by Sunday if I am going for sure or not, got to try and get Saturday covered at work, which shouldn't be a problem :D

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Rule #5
get reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy butthurt
like that wierdo just did
LMFAO
I remember when the roles were reversed and we called you DSscrub and you would get so butt hurt about it! Hahaha I'm glad you got better Devon but you used to be so fun to smack around cause you would get so mad and couldn't understand why you were getting 3 stocked when you were so technical (DS4 tricksies) bahahaha

MVP

Smash Ace
PM is what got me back into it.

I enjoy all three, though Brawl takes a backseat to Melee and PM. I'm still new to PM, but it feels really good to play. Just learning all the tweaks still.

Also, I'm allowing myself to get excited for Smash For.
PM for life.

anyone doing anything saturday for apex? smashfest or anything?

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Sunday only for me. Smashfest and viewing party. I've got 2 setups, and I'll have 2 other TVs to stream melee and brawl if people want it.

GodKingTheNameOf

Banned via Warnings
LMFAO
I remember when the roles were reversed and we called you DSscrub and you would get so butt hurt about it! Hahaha I'm glad you got better Devon but you used to be so fun to smack around cause you would get so mad and couldn't understand why you were getting 3 stocked when you were so technical (DS4 tricksies) bahahaha
it sounds more like nothings changed IMO.

also high im new guys anyone wanna do the smashing of bros?

GodKingTheNameOf

Banned via Warnings
I am having a fest from 6 til dawn for anyone interested. 2522 horse shoe circle south jordan utah 84095. you can reach me at 801-815-0145.

GodKingTheNameOf

Banned via Warnings
in so many ways. i am silkier than snake himself.

EDIT: also yaz wtf you said you wuz back and you didnt even tournament. you gotta fight the hang over man. fight it like you were mk himself.

GodKingTheNameOf

Banned via Warnings
whats project melee?

EDIT: oh wait its that game that stole a bunch of the best stuff from brawl minus. Brawl - > project redundant L cancels.

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey Xsyven remember when there was another smasher that lived in St. George a couple years ago and you never even played him once? yeaaaa

Top Bottom