• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
k hows this ive played pm 2 times before playing you
and who won?
utroll?
Alright if you're gonna make it into this, I'll gladly participate.

First off, you've been in the competitive Smash scene since very early 2009. I started 2 months ago. Secondly, it was a pretty close set, I brought you to 1 stock both matches I believe. Third, I said I'm mostly trolling, not all out.

You can't compare a guy that just started going to tournaments to a guy that has tons of experience both attending and hosting events.

Next time I'll Fox ditto you, and we'll see how that goes. ;)

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Ok we'll do a friendly Iron Man during registration.

What 5 characters will you use? I'm still going with my original 5.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Alright if you're gonna make it into this, I'll gladly participate.

First off, you've been in the competitive Smash scene since very early 2009. I started 2 months ago. Secondly, it was a pretty close set, I brought you to 1 stock both matches I believe. Third, I said I'm mostly trolling, not all out.

You can't compare a guy that just started going to tournaments to a guy that has tons of experience both attending and hosting events.

Next time I'll Fox ditto you, and we'll see how that goes. ;)
lol you cp'd me to fd as marth and i still won
and yea i started in 09 in BRAWL
if i can transist to pm enough to beat a "pm player"
and if brawl is such a newb game what does that say???
sure mm me in the ditto ill play not one minute of pm until then
and still win

what you gotta do is
DISRESPECT YOUR SURROUNDINGS

Last edited:

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Don't even try to tell me you haven't played Melee a decent amount. Nobody can just pick up Fox and know how to waveshine, drillshine, etc. Smash experience is Smash experience anyways, regardless of game it helps. Sorry I'm new at Marth so I messed up my Up throw chain grabs occasionally, but I don't mind. I'm alright with being crap temporarily so that with time, I can improve. And if you're going to insult me because I lost to you in Smash, I can see why the Utah scene isn't very large. All I'm trying to do is catch up to where everyone else is at. I consider myself to be making fast progress. Please try to support us new guys.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Shiro, here's my advice: Ignore Devon's posts. AKA, he's trolling you, and that's all he'll do on Smashboards (except for when he posts about Kafeneio tourneys).

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Don't even try to tell me you haven't played Melee a decent amount. Nobody can just pick up Fox and know how to waveshine, drillshine, etc. Smash experience is Smash experience anyways, regardless of game it helps. Sorry I'm new at Marth so I messed up my Up throw chain grabs occasionally, but I don't mind. I'm alright with being crap temporarily so that with time, I can improve. And if you're going to insult me because I lost to you in Smash, I can see why the Utah scene isn't very large. All I'm trying to do is catch up to where everyone else is at. I consider myself to be making fast progress. Please try to support us new guys.
I can't believe you responded seriously... -_-;

On an unrelated note, I'm actually excited for this tournament. TOs: REMEMBER TO SUBMIT THE RESULTS SO I CAN GET MUH POINTS. Vanity is my middle name.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
hmm ok sure ive been playing melee since 2001 YOU GOT ME
hell by that logic ive played 64 since 99 so i should be amazing at that game too
and y umad? tho
were all just having fun on here like u were "trolling" earlier
u call what i have techskill in that game???
all i did was watch some mango vids and COPIED what he was doing
or try to at least
you should be able to do the same

Shiro, here's my advice: Ignore Devon's posts. AKA, he's trolling you, and that's all he'll do on Smashboards (except for when he posts about Kafeneio tourneys).
someones on to me!?
back to the lab again :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Not much to be on to there Devon, just have to know who you are.

Wednesday night, anybody want to smash at around 7ish? I feel like I'm going to be bored then.

Tuesday

Smash Ace

Wednesday night, anybody want to smash at around 7ish? I feel like I'm going to be bored then.
I'm down. You can come over if you want.

EDIT: But I can only play until about 8:45. I'm gonna play some ball tomorrow night.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Eh, thinking more the person who sets the fire and those who respond are just the growing flames. You still have the choice to not start it.

@ Tuesday Tuesday : Yay for ball. Maybe we can get some body to host around in the Provo area? Speaking of, need to research venues in Orem/Provo area....

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
you see i cant do that let me break it down for you
im a fire
and fire can't change what it is
no matter what it touches it burns
fire can't change no matter what it does
it has to accept what it is, and it is fire
and if there is no room here for fire then
FIRE WILL MAKE ROOM

Why can't we all just be friends? FAWK!!!!
because you touch yourself at night

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Interacting with Devon 101

Rule number one: never take anything Devon says online seriously. His mentality in a nutshell (as wrong and stupid as it is) "its just teh internetz, I can say anything I want and if you take it seriously you must be ********"

Rule number two: never ever expect an intelligent response from Devon to anything you or anyone posts. It won't happen. Ever.

Rule number three: never try arguing with Devon, he doesn't understand logic and will retaliate with ad hominem or other fallacious, illogical, and irrelevant counter arguments. It never achieves anything. Don't waste your time.

Rule number four: Devon's alright irl, but still best to just ignore him in any other situation.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
you see i cant do that let me break it down for you
im a fire
and fire can't change what it is
no matter what it touches it burns
fire can't change no matter what it does
it has to accept what it is, and it is fire
and if there is no room here for fire then
FIRE WILL MAKE ROOM

because you touch yourself at night
Kay.
For the more serious peoples remember SmashFest Thursday at Game Vault also if anyone is coming can you help me out with transporting mah setup

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!

I would love to go but I have no idea how I'm getting there and back.

Double post doe

MVP

Smash Ace
i'll bring the APE **** in PM. DK the unstoppable

EDIT: i'm totally in for crews in PM

Top Bottom