• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
D:

rats, prac. rats.

i know where tara is, nicaboy. is there any way you could get anywhere closer to 78?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i can get to 30 mins from fullmatals crip my job aint to far from him lol but im not going:(
and the spaceballs i knew wtf happen to him he is a women now :(?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wtf jack, stop posting our private sexy picture album.

That was a fine nite, with you plundering my booty and whatnot.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Hey guys, this is Kalm from Ozark Alabama..... it's near Dothan.

Anyways,I had a recent nervous breakdown from trying to have any fun whatsoever with online Brawl. I started talking with some tech knowledgeable friends, and found out that my traceroute hops to Atlanta Georgia before heading to my opponent's desitnation.

So, as a last ditch effort to actually play and enjoy Brawl in a way that doesn't involve drinking gallons of gas, I'm asking for friend codes.
I'd like to think and I have been told that I'm skilled enough to impress. I'll accept offers from anyone through PMs or posts, and I'll add whoever ASAP. You can of course also contact me through AIM or MSN at any time, I'm a very social person.
If you don't want to waste your time with what might be a gap in skill level feel free to look at the vids linked in my sig.

Feel free to flame me into oblivion is I posted this in the wrong place or in a wrong way, there's a lot of Georgia threads on this site...
I'll delete and move this post to wherever I need or edit whatever.
Thank you in advance for your time Georgia folks, your state is beautiful.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey guys, this is Kalm from Ozark Alabama..... it's near Dothan.

Anyways,I had a recent nervous breakdown from trying to have any fun whatsoever with online Brawl. I started talking with some tech knowledgeable friends, and found out that my traceroute hops to Atlanta Georgia before heading to my opponent's desitnation.

So, as a last ditch effort to actually play and enjoy Brawl in a way that doesn't involve drinking gallons of gas, I'm asking for friend codes.
I'd like to think and I have been told that I'm skilled enough to impress. I'll accept offers from anyone through PMs or posts, and I'll add whoever ASAP. You can of course also contact me through AIM or MSN at any time, I'm a very social person.
If you don't want to waste your time with what might be a gap in skill level feel free to look at the vids linked in my sig.

Feel free to flame me into oblivion is I posted this in the wrong place or in a wrong way, there's a lot of Georgia threads on this site...
I'll delete and move this post to wherever I need or edit whatever.
Thank you in advance for your time Georgia folks, your state is beautiful.

U should hit up Desu and/or Reflex they play brawl quite a bit

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Thanks both of you, I'll post a mini version of my post there too, I'm looking for people from Columbus and Atlanta mainly I think.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if you are stopped by in georgia tech we can play some brawl, but like don't come out here to play me cause i don't have the game anymore

Top Bottom