• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Advisement - The GA power ranking thread is created not to envoke rivalries and bitter personal attacks. The purpose of the power ranking thread and the goal of the voting members is to provide the players of GA and anyone interested in such a means to generally compare the skill of GA players. It is not meant to say that person 4 beats person 6 every time, yet to simply state that on a consistent basis, these players outrank others in tournaments or respected matches (i.e. money matches or rivalry matches).

The Panel - The panel is currently comprised of a member to represent the three major areas of smash in GA. I, Joshua (Gerbil) will represent southern GA. Mike (Mog112) will represent central GA smash scene, and Mike (FullMetal) will represent the northern players of GA. This is not to say, that the ranking is done on a regional basis, and that each of us gives votes as such. The process simply makes it more reasonable to keep up with how players are doing in individual matches between each other, outside of the major tournament scene.

The List- We have decided that a "potentials" list is also neccessary, this isn't to say these are the only good people in GA, but that the people in the "potentials" category are very close to making it to the actual top 10 list. Meaning that they may be reconsidered at the next Convention of Panelists. This means, that in the time between each convention, if this person beats others on the list, or others simply fall out of tournament placement, it is likely they will be moved up. The pending lists are currently in alphabetical order, as to not hold bias from one region or group of friends to another.

Note - the pending list has been divided into tier 2 and tier 3 based on consistency and ease of entry into the top ten based on future tournaments

Note on Tier 2 - Tier 2 has been expanded to include those people who are alleged or known to have skill equal to or close to the top 10, yet are inconsistent in either placing or attendance: please take note these people pwn

The Next Convention of Panelists is undecided. It may be deemed we wait until Brawl's release.

LEGENDS
BLAKE - FOX / G&W
CO_AND_ME - SAMUS / FALCO
JUST1111 - BOBBY - EVERYONE
MIKE G. - INVENTOR OF PEACH
GAWES - FOUNDER OF GA SMASH

THE LIST

1. Chad - Chaddd - Ganon / Fox
2. Alex - XIF - Peach / Falco
3. Mike C. - Carter - Fox / Falcon
4. Mike - Mog112 - Marth / Sheik
5. Alpha - The Alpha Gundam - Samus / Sheik
6. Keith - Prac - Peach / Ganon
7. Cornel - C . . . - Fox / Falcon
8. Ethan - DogySamich - Doctor Mario / Falco
9. Eugene - Renegade Marth - Marth / Shiek
10. David - Datman - Falco / ????

Tier 2

Ares
Chris
Daniel Zaman
Desu
FullMetal
Gerbil
Juan
Laijin
Marty
Rayku
Soft
Tbag
Tong

Tier 3

Articanus
DP
Drugged Fox
Hidden
Nice1
PB&J
SleepyK
Soma

Discuss

N. FullMetal
C. Mog112
S. Gerbil

Somasu

Smash Ace
YAY Tier 3! I'm totally awesome :D

And WTF at FullMetal not making top 10? D: Nah, kiddin' You top 10 people are cool d00ds.

Nice rankings =P

Congrats to everyone that moved up and stuff. Especially all my fellow GPC budz <3

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Falco it is then. The secondaries really don't mean too much, it's just part of background info on peeps. You will probably rarely see any of them use their secondaries in tournies. (I know Prac does though)

If anyone else on top 10 wants a secondary change (or heck even a primary) just let me know. :)

Am going to bed now though. Will check on this tomorrow :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SleepyK has no spaces.
chaddd seconds Fox.
Ethan seconds Falco
Eugene seconds Sheik.

personally i think that tsunami should be there in place of nice1
and that omega shouldn't be there at all - does he even play smash anymore?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!! Niiiiiiigaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

LOL, wow I kept my rank, even though G4S4 was the first time I entered singles since tipped off 1. That's not to say I think you should take me off... don't take me off.

Anyway, my secondary is not at all Fox, it's Shiek. I'm also pretty d@mn sure Chad's secondary is Fox.

GOOD **** DAVID!!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
And WTF at FullMetal not making top 10? D: Nah, kiddin' You top 10 people are cool d00ds.

Nice rankings =P

Congrats to everyone that moved up and stuff. Especially all my fellow GPC budz <3
I voted against myself in favor of Datman. He's outplaced me at most of the tournies we've been to, it only makes sense. ^_^

Ares726

Smash Ace
I think y'all did a good job with the rankings. Everything looks fine to me at the moment. I can't get past one thing though: how is that nubcake Peach player still on there?

EDIT: Am I talking about Xif or Prac? Do you know? Nope. And that's what makes it so intense!

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
awesome list guys...finally...I feel honored to be on this list

Prac352

Smash Lord
I think y'all did a good job with the rankings. Everything looks fine to me at the moment. I can't get past one thing though: how is that nubcake Peach player still on there?
Yeah! That Alex guy is like Super Scrub.

Ares726

Smash Ace
"This thread is too friendly."

Josh- You phailz and stuffz.
Alpha- What a silly name.
Prac- Wanna hear a good joke? You're still on the rankings!

Fixed.

Prac352

Smash Lord
"This thread is too friendly."

Josh- You phailz and stuffz.
Alpha- What a silly name.
Prac- Wanna hear a good joke? You're still on the rankings!

Fixed.
OOOOOOOOOH SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAP!

Those beats are so Fresh!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Almost as fresh as PB&J. He's cooler than cool, he's ice cold!

Also, people who aren't top 10, nobody cares about your mains/secondaries.
I care.

And "Ares?" More like Aeris. You're more likely to upset a bunch of fanboys than you are to Smite the city of Athens.

Ares726

Smash Ace
If by "boyfriends" you mean "thousands of women in the kitchen making sandwhiches because that's how I role" then yes. It's true.

Prac352

Smash Lord
If by "boyfriends" you mean "thousands of women in the kitchen making sandwhiches because that's how I role" then yes. It's true.
XD at Ares ROLE-playing as if he has women at his beck and call.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
LOL, wow I kept my rank, even though G4S4 was the first time I entered singles since tipped off 1. That's not to say I think you should take me off... don't take me off.

Anyway, my secondary is not at all Fox, it's Shiek. I'm also pretty d@mn sure Chad's secondary is Fox.

GOOD **** DAVID!!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
lol, i've been more active than eugene as of late, and place better in the singles i was in, and didn't make it. <3 GA...

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
hey *****es im leaving today so you guys better start playing a lot more cause ill be back in december for blood...anyway thx guys have a nice time here hopefully ill play in more tourneys next time

Somasu

Smash Ace
I voted against myself in favor of Datman. He's outplaced me at most of the tournies we've been to, it only makes sense. ^_^
Figured it'd be something like that =P

Ah well. We all know you're a beast, Mike ^_^

And as I always say, I'LL GET YOU, YET, MARTH!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Forgot to mention, you guys can go on and list my name as Somasu. I usually just have myself called Soma 'cause it's shorter and easier to say =P

Top Bottom