• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

chaddd

Smash Lord
You should too! :D!!!!!!!!!!

/cheap shot
/the truth.

I love games where the winner gains a disadvantage for being better by having random events slow your ability to actually win. It's like playing Halo on original Slayer mode, where getting kills makes you slower. Convenient AND FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
/the truth.

I love games where the winner gains a disadvantage for being better by having random events slow your ability to actually win. It's like playing Halo on original Slayer mode, where getting kills makes you slower. Convenient AND FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.
That was where the basis of competitive Halo started! When everyone realized that rule set SUCKED! XDDDDDDDDDDD

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Real Mans Game =o

I'll never be on GA Power Rankings T_T
GA Rankings needs a Link Player D=

Boom Shaklakalaka... Boom Shakalaka WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Wut? :ohwell:

Play a REAL MANS game... Virtua Fighter 5 <3
or Guilty Gear <3

Just kidding xD
Chaddd, you still play MvC2???

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Juan would have been on the power rankings if he was still here.

I miss juan. He was a cool guy.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
pretty much, but sent can **** mags, depending on the sent player...sent is definetly the best char in the game.
Pass me that weed youre smokin. Sentinel beats Mags, he only ***** him if the Sent player is that much better anyway. Now if you had said Sentinel ***** because of fly unfly combos, increased defense, lowered chip damage and the fact that hes a robot, yeah I'd agree.:lick:

*Steals ZSS from left side of signature*

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Pass me that weed youre smokin. Sentinel beats Mags, he only ***** him if the Sent player is that much better anyway. Now if you had said Sentinel ***** because of fly unfly combos, increased defense, lowered chip damage and the fact that hes a robot, yeah I'd agree.:lick:

*Steals ZSS from left side of signature*
how far from hinesville u live? i havent played someone in marvel since i moved from jersey in march. my storm, sent, cable is fiendin for comp.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
ugh.....i hate georgia, everyone lives far from me......i havent played a human soul in any fighting game since marth 30th in jersey.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ugh.....i hate georgia, everyone lives far from me......i havent played a human soul in any fighting game since marth 30th in jersey.
Hinesville!!! I used to visit family over there. You're about 45 minutes south of Savannah if I remember right. Get ahold of some of them. ^.^

Gerbil

Smash Champion
last I checked, battlenet is free.

I used to, dunno where my copy is. If I find it, I'll let you know lol.

Top Bottom