• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
PR Update is in order, since the results from the most recent Waba melee tournament should be up soon.

@ Mike G, Dogy, 112- Lets try and schedule a time this week that we can all get on AIM and discuss the PR list. I'd like to actually get this update done within the week! lol
Please post or PM me when you would be available to discuss the PR update. <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
How wonderful our society has become

when good friends are seen as a circle jerk.

ps, i totally vote for facing each other.

SleepyK

We dem rap killers, baby

dem music murders.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL

SleepyK

I prefer me standing up, and you standing on my shoulders. Were like a motherF*ckin megazord of gayness.
MEGAZORD OF GAYNESS
SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Smashfest at mike's on thursday, i demand it.

or my house...

SleepyK

aw, wednesday i get home at like 8 or 9.

and thursday is mike's day off D:

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Thursday FTW. Since my parents and brother are going out of town. Maybe we can smash at my house. Maybe >_>

<_<

Depends on how many women I sleep with Wednesday and how many I plan to sleep with Friday.

SleepyK

lol, chris, you're only sleeping with women so you can balance out the males you'll sleep with on thursday.

no homo.

prac, why can't you make it on thurs?

SleepyK

Add a beat, make that into a dance track, and you'll be as famous in Atlanta as Soulja boy.

SleepyK

well, where do you live, nicaboy? if it's not too far from me, I could pick you up.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
aw thanks sleepy im 15-17mins from the venue of the greatest melee tourney since brawl came out on tara blvd to be exact in the very front of hampton but i work on thrusday and get off at five anyway so ya i dunno that and battosaix called me today and asked could we play i cant let him down msybe next time i do apricaite it though :) i dont want to be a burden to you guys fun

oh ya but my job is on the same higyway mike lives off of belive i work in sandy springs. stay in clayton

Prac352

Smash Lord
lol, chris, you're only sleeping with women so you can balance out the males you'll sleep with on thursday.

no homo.

prac, why can't you make it on thurs?
Work 'til nine followed by the lonely two and a half hour drive.

Top Bottom