• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man.

I really didn't do much on this thread, did I?
0ab.gif

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Compliment post #5:

Pyra Pyra you're open and honest in a setting where most people hide themselves behind an avatar and a keyboard to project only what they want people to see. I feel like I've learned about you you and not just internet you; it's a more personal feeling that comes from you just being a trustworthy person. You're refreshing when you come into a conversation regardless of what the conversation was, and I'm always glad you came into it.
Notice to everyone:
Staindgrey is exempt from being complimented due to making me cry

Jokes aside, I’ll return the favor at some point tonight. You’re a great person.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
As I don’t want to have anyone feel left out, I will simply say that most if not all of you here have everyone’s best interest at heart, which is something rare on the internet these days. I rarely find someone trying to be nasty, but even if it comes to discussions of the political realm, it appears, to me at least, that it’s mostly to share a point of view that is mostly inclusive.

There are some that aren’t as inclusive, but I always am in awe when one does show up, and a bunch of people basically show support for a potential victim.

Well, that, and we all like Smash. Speaking of Smash, try to have fun rather than get all worked up over being “good”. I play with IsmaR IsmaR all the time, and we have good days or bad days. It happens. I would love to try and be a pro player, and who knows how far I could get. But I have so much going on in my life that frankly it would probably never happen. That’s when I decide to just have fun and try to get better rather than wanting to be at my best, 100% of the time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
oh **** ME, LAST PAST ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE, AGAIN? SERIOUSLY?!
CUGbTfNWwAQng6G.jpg

Today ain't my day.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I don't make posts here because I often don't have much to say, but you all are wonderful people who make me laugh when I'm down.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Man.

I really didn't do much on this thread, did I?
View attachment 203906
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Though I’ve very rarely seen you on the thread, the few times we interacted were incredibly pleasant because we ended up talking about XC2 at the time. It was really easy just to up and talk to you despite not being familiar with you.

Right on, my friend

D

Deleted member

Bro you’re rad, you’re not annoying at all!
Thanks, Noi. :) I have moments I'm not proud of on here, but I think I'm getting better.

As long as you don't shove that show down our throats, it's cool, man.
Yeah, I wouldn't do that. I don't feel the need to constantly plug it into everything I do or say, nor do I feel the need to argue about it if someone isn't a fan. Heck, I don't even use the fandom term "Brony" for myself, as I always thought it was kind of silly sounding. I just like the show exactly how I like other things, and I honestly think it's good to not force your interests into a conversation where it doesn't fit. I'll use the odd reaction image here or there and discuss it if it gets brought up, but otherwise, nah.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
This might just be the most genuinely wholesome I've ever seen this thread.

If I started listing off my own compliments I'd be here all day.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I hope for the same.
That’s why I want to believe on a second Fighter Pass from time to time, so that scenario becomes more likely.
I really do hope we get a Second Fighter's Pass for Geno and even Characters that aren't Geno as it feels like we can take an educated guess and predict at least two of the upcoming Characters being Steve & Erdrick so we're only in the dark about the other two.

The DLC Season seems to be going at a slow, slow speed and if we ever did get a Season 2 we would have way more options for that than we seem to for this one. For Example of what I mean is we all can agree that we probably won't get any First Party characters so if we had a Season 2 we would be more free to speculate on First Party Characters and the idea of there being one would be way more open than it is now.

I really hope we get a Season two for a plethora of reasons from hopefully both Erdrick and Geno getting in to the Speculation Season being way more open and free than it seems to be at the moment.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Compliment post #6:

@GothFluttershy there really has been a huge change in you since I first saw you. You're an empathetic person who cares about how people think of you, but the longer you've been here, the less you let that consume you. You don't gravitate to victimhood, but rather, embrace who you want to be and willingly share that with others whom you already know won't share the excitement because it's important to you. You're never meanspirited, never intentionally antagonistic. I think you're a goodhearted person in the middle of an awkward, trying time in your life, and you're showing all of us the kind of good person you're going to grow to be. That's something to be excited about, and I'm glad I'm getting to witness it.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Lesse here...

@ShinyLegendary you're a good dude; always kind to other users and making sure everyone is treated with respect. I dig it.

Pyra Pyra you write extremely well, your posts are entertaining, and I agree with you quite often

Opossum Opossum You are a fellow S.T.E.A.M fan and that's enough to make you one of my favorite posters, but also I just think you're a really cool guy and your FE takes are great

Zinith Zinith Your love and passion for Yoshi is honestly really cool, I respect the hell out of you man

@All of the people who were around during the days of Smash 4 Social:
This sounds super dumb but honestly you guys were like a second family to me back in 2015, I was going through some huge self esteem issues and having internet friends to talk to really helped me through that. Glad some of you are still here. :)

D

Deleted member

Compliment post #6:

@GothFluttershy there really has been a huge change in you since I first saw you. You're an empathetic person who cares about how people think of you, but the longer you've been here, the less you let that consume you. You don't gravitate to victimhood, but rather, embrace who you want to be and willingly share that with others whom you already know won't share the excitement because it's important to you. You're never meanspirited, never intentionally antagonistic. I think you're a goodhearted person in the middle of an awkward, trying time in your life, and you're showing all of us the kind of good person you're going to grow to be. That's something to be excited about, and I'm glad I'm getting to witness it.
legit tearing up right now thank you so much

D

Deleted member

This might just be the most genuinely wholesome I've ever seen this thread.

If I started listing off my own compliments I'd be here all day.
Hey, I like you.
You seem to be pretty smart, and your Pokemon trainer rocks hard.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Though I’ve very rarely seen you on the thread, the few times we interacted were incredibly pleasant because we ended up talking about XC2 at the time. It was really easy just to up and talk to you despite not being familiar with you.

Right on, my friend
*snif*

Thanks man, I know it isn't much, but I really do try my best when I post here. Though sometime, I feel like it's just not good enough you know?

Like, OK, I can do cool stuff like this.

Or that

Or even this.

But most of the time, I feel like I just can't add something good to the conversation, so I just stay here, watching, in silence.

culumon

Smash Apprentice
In all seriousness, I don't know any of y'all well enough to dish out specific compliments, but as a queer Smash fan I super appreciate how fast this thread shuts down bigoted nonsense whenever it rears its ugly head. It's unfortunate that it happens occasionally in the first place, but given that browsing other forums or Subreddits for my interests can yield that garbage just going completely unchallenged, it's a breath of fresh air knowing I can click on this thread safe with the knowledge that it almost definitely won't crop up here, and if it does, it won't be tolerated. It's nice to know that the only thing I have to put up with here is bad opinions about Smash and not literal, outright bigotry.

Seriously though, you seem a swell bunch. Keep on trucking.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@All of the people who were around during the days of Smash 4 Social:
This sounds super dumb but honestly you guys were like a second family to me back in 2015, I was going through some huge self esteem issues and having internet friends to talk to really helped me through that. Glad some of you are still here. :)
Smash 4 Social.

God, those were the days, weren't they?

Exploding salads, anyone? :V

D

Deleted member

We've been wholesome for like 3 pages can we get the thread closed now /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom