• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And here are some more just cause;

> @JDCabrera @liquidmetalslime Teeb147 Teeb147 @Bolderousness and every other Erdrick Supporter on this site is super cool, Friendly and Chill. I may not want Erdrick myself but these peeps are super awesome that they make me want to root for Erdrick at times and while I want a different Square Character if Erdrick gets in I would totally be happy for them and support them with everything.

They're totally cool and I think the entire fanbase of Erdrick's are cool.

> KMDP KMDP and Mythra Mythra are some of the best artists I've ever seen and they're super duper cool, They make me want to get better with Drawing and Art to the point that they're an inspiration for me to improve. KMDP is such a cool, kind and Chill person and I totally respect them and their art skills. Mythra is also a very cool, kind and Chill person whom I have a ton of respect for and the two make me want to improve my art skills.

> Pyra Pyra is also an all around cool person whom I really like. They're all of the above and their art is way better than mine which I respect too plus their tastes in things are very, very high quality.

> Wademan94 Wademan94 is also a super cool person whom I respect a whole lot. They're all of the above that I mentioned and I think they're all around an awesome person and I enjoy interacting with them.

Everyone here is awesome!

D

Deleted member

I hit a similar wall with my fencing recently,
I thought you literally couldn't get any cooler but here we are
The ability to communicate so much and yet still be stimulating with each new sentence is a wonderful trait to have, and I'm glad that someone so open-minded and kind is the one to have it.
You're not supposed to describe yourself, silly!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Compliment post #4:

@Prince Alucard you're a straight talker. You and I haven't always agreed on the various topics that come up, but you've never lost my respect. You're the honest kind of individual who will actually come to someone in PMs after a public debate just to make things right, and smooth over rough patches for the sake of keeping things friendly. You stand up for people, as I've seen you do that on multiple occasions both in this thread and the last one, and in the world we live in today, we need more people like that.

D

Deleted member

OK let's just ****ing do this. I actually have a list of the users I associate with so I can just grab whatever comes to mind. If I sound distant, it's because I'm awkward about this stuff:

Teeb147 Teeb147 : Nice, supportive, funny. Cool to be around. Helps make the Square Enix threads nice places.

@ryumo : Level-headed and practical over Erdrick's chances. Also cool enough to make a suicide bet with.

@ShotoStar : cool Geno supporter

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : Participated in my Reggie memes. How could I not mention you?

Idon Idon : Don't know much about him but he generally makes me chuckle.

@faygoshill : Taught me more about Avengers and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 than any man. Stand up comedian.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda : Funny memer dude. Dies for his waifus. Good man.

Hinata Hinata : Nice person. Confident about what she loves and his honest about her opinions. Typically funny.

Noipoi Noipoi : I respect the positivity you bring here.

osby osby : Does his job and has a sense of humor.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon : Pretty much shares my sentiments on Smash speculation and is a pretty cool dude.

*looks at list* I'm not even halfway done?

Ugggh...

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen : Funny, blunt, honest, cutie

@ShinyLegendary : Willing to take criticism and is open to learning. I respect this.

Alternis Alternis Diem Diem Wademan94 Wademan94 Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Kingslime304 Kingslime304 KarneraMythos KarneraMythos : You always like my posts, you ****-ers. Don't think I don't acknowledge you. Thanks.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 : Cool person to be around. Willing to lend an ear if you need one, bud.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo : Any person who makes Danganronpa jokes is a good person.

@Onereasonanddone @TotsBS : Legitimately funny

Mythra Mythra : Don't worry. I laugh at all of the sex jokes. You're cool to be around.

TheCJBrine TheCJBrine : Made active efforts to push for respecting what he loves.

staindgrey staindgrey : Cool person with interesting stories and a decent sense of humor.

Opossum Opossum : A Fire Emblem fan? I like you immediately.

N3ON N3ON : Insightful, level-headed in the support threads, made be laugh at loud at the Imperialdramon FM radio joke.

@GothFluttershy : Look forward to five pages of the best fictional dogs if Erdrick doesn't make it.

Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6 : Hey, a fellow Comic Furian. Nice!

Pyra Pyra : Got me good with that PAX East stunt, I will admit. Cool guy.

Luigi The President Luigi The President : Honest about what she thinks and enjoys.

Damn. I'm tired. That's not all but I got nothing left to say after all of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku i’m gonna be honest with you chief, I had fallen out of love with Minecraft. But somehow you reminded me why I loved it the first place.

As I’ve said before, I’m fine with Banjo or Steve. But you’re the reason I’m fine with Steve at all.

D

Deleted member

> @JDCabrera @liquidmetalslime Teeb147 Teeb147 @Bolderousness and every other Erdrick Supporter on this site is super cool, Friendly and Chill. I may not want Erdrick myself but these peeps are super awesome that they make me want to root for Erdrick at times and while I want a different Square Character if Erdrick gets in I would totally be happy for them and support them with everything.
Hey man. I'm still rooting for Geno. Let's hope we get both.

D

Deleted member

They're totally cool and I think the entire fanbase of Erdrick's are cool.

> KMDP KMDP and Mythra Mythra are some of the best artists I've ever seen and they're super duper cool, They make me want to get better with Drawing and Art to the point that they're an inspiration for me to improve. KMDP is such a cool, kind and Chill person and I totally respect them and their art skills. Mythra is also a very cool, kind and Chill person whom I have a ton of respect for and the two make me want to improve my art skills.

> Pyra Pyra is also an all around cool person whom I really like. They're all of the above and their art is way better than mine which I respect too plus their tastes in things are very, very high quality.

> Wademan94 Wademan94 is also a super cool person whom I respect a whole lot. They're all of the above that I mentioned and I think they're all around an awesome person and I enjoy interacting with them.

Everyone here is awesome!
I’m gonna be honest again: the Erdrick supporters at Smashboards are the reason why I am open about sharing my love for Dragon Quest here.

Before I started talked with them I was scared of sharing it because of the controversy about the composer... But the people at the Erdrick thread were just so kind and receptive with myself that it made me finally open my view on the series to the site.

It makes me happy to see my name alongside them, since that means I am doing good for the site.

D

Deleted member

Why are we being so wholesome?

Whatever. I'll get in on it.

@ryumo and @Bolderousness are amazing peeps for joining me in my suicide pact. There's a special connection that comes with that and I appreciate that.
Noipoi Noipoi is one of my best friends on this site. I never get tired of his posting, and he's honestly someone I wouldn't mind hanging with in real life.
Similar thing with Pyra Pyra . He's definitely someone I'd like to hang out with.
Idon Idon and @NonSpecificGuy are a great ideological foils to myself, and I like talking with them despite sometimes disagreeing.
osby osby has been the best backup a guy could ever ask for. Having another Joker supporter here was great before his reveal.
Same with @Scoliosis Jones. We fought together during the Grinch Wars, and the bond I feel came from that is something special.
@Swamp Sensei is one of the first people I remember on this site, and managed to put up with 14 year old me alongside everyone else in the OG Leaks Group (throwback Tuesday), which I really appreciate.
Cyn Cyn and @Moydow are cool dudes (dude is gender neutral)
I appreciate staindgrey staindgrey , Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , and @faygoshill for the joy they bring to this thread. staindgrey staindgrey I'm sure you'll get great at Smash if you give yourself some time for reflection. I hit a similar wall with my fencing recently, so I empathize with you.
Teeb147 Teeb147 , @Nekoo, and @Calane all fought alongside me in the Square Enix thread and I appreciate that.
Seeing newer members like @ShotoStar and @Brelooming Disaster makes me happy because it means this site is healthy and alive.
vaanrose vaanrose , @BluePikmin11, and @ChronoBound were inspirations for me writing speculation pieces, so I really appreciate them.
I'll throw out some other users I appreciate as well:
Wademan94 Wademan94 , Opossum Opossum , Just a penguin Just a penguin , @ShinyLegendary, @Fisher, Zinith Zinith , Alternis Alternis , Hinata Hinata , @SneakyLink, Just a penguin Just a penguin , and Noipoi Noipoi again because I seriously appreciate you buddy.

Pretty much this as well. If you weren't included, don't take it personally.
OK let's just ****ing do this. I actually have a list of the users I associate with so I can just grab whatever comes to mind. If I sound distant, it's because I'm awkward about this stuff:

Teeb147 Teeb147 : Nice, supportive, funny. Cool to be around. Helps make the Square Enix threads nice places.

@ryumo : Level-headed and practical over Erdrick's chances. Also cool enough to make a suicide bet with.

Idon Idon : Don't know much about him but he generally makes me chuckle.

@faygoshill : Taught me more about Avengers and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 than any man. Stand up comedian.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda : Funny memer dude. Dies for his waifus. Good man.

Hinata Hinata : Nice person. Confident about what she loves and his honest about her opinions. Typically funny.

Noipoi Noipoi : I respect the positivity you bring here.

osby osby : Does his job and has a sense of humor.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon : Pretty much shares my sentiments on Smash speculation and is a pretty cool dude.

*looks at list* I'm not even halfway done?

Ugggh...

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen : Funny, blunt, honest, cutie

@ShinyLegendary : Willing to take criticism and is open to learning. I respect this.

Alternis Alternis Diem Diem Wademan94 Wademan94 Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Kingslime304 Kingslime304 KarneraMythos KarneraMythos : You always like my posts, you ****-ers. Don't think I don't acknowledge you. Thanks.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 : Cool person to be around. Willing to lend an ear if you need one, bud.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo : Any person who makes Danganronpa jokes is a good person.

@Onereasonanddone @TotsBS : Legitimately funny

Mythra Mythra : Don't worry. I laugh at all of the sex jokes. You're cool to be around.

TheCJBrine TheCJBrine : Made active efforts to push for respecting what he loves.

staindgrey staindgrey : Cool person with interesting stories and a decent sense of humor.

Opossum Opossum : A Fire Emblem fan? I like you immediately.

N3ON N3ON : Insightful, level-headed in the support threads, made be laugh at loud at the Imperialdramon FM radio joke.

@GothFluttershy : Look forward to five pages of the best fictional dogs if Erdrick doesn't make it.

Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6 : Hey, a fellow Comic Furian. Nice!

Pyra Pyra : Got me good with that PAX East stunt, I will admit. Cool guy.

Luigi The President Luigi The President : Honest about what she thinks and enjoys.

Damn. I'm tired. That's not all but I got nothing left to say after all of that.
it's fine, it's fine... i'm fine...
:cry:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@faygoshill

You’re a great person behind all the ****posts. Our viewpoints tend to resonate on various topics.

On the ****posting side, you’re pretty high quality haha

Honestly in my top 5 favorite thread regulars. I can’t disclose the order due to there not really being an order, but just know I think quite highly of you.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I've wanted to say this for a while so I might as well take the chance.

PolarPanda PolarPanda , while I was initially very opposed to you and Blog Theory, after all of that I can say you're a cool person. I'm sorry for being so cynical to you, and I'd like to say that I really appreciate your contributions to the fanbase.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'm just glad I don't come off as annoying to anyone here. I was always worried that I might, and everyone here has surprisingly been okay with the occasional pony posting I do. That really surprised me, given how other parts of the internet react to stuff from that show, but I appreciate that people here are chill.

D

Deleted member

Someday I am going to go to the Eiffel Tower and post a selfie of me doing this:
jojo.jpg

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Compliment post #5:

Pyra Pyra you're open and honest in a setting where most people hide themselves behind an avatar and a keyboard to project only what they want people to see. I feel like I've learned about you you and not just internet you; it's a more personal feeling that comes from you just being a trustworthy person. You're refreshing when you come into a conversation regardless of what the conversation was, and I'm always glad you came into it.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
wait, what's this all about?
Oh yeah. You've been surprisingly unaware of this.

If Erdrick isn't in the game as a fully playable character, @ryumo, @Bolderousness, and I must do the following:
  • Engage in a private discussion, at least 5 pages in length, with you about fictional dogs
  • Play all three versions of Fire Emblem Fates
  • and then delete our accounts
It'll be a good time either way.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly, I'm just glad I don't come off as annoying to anyone here. I was always worried that I might, and everyone here has surprisingly been okay with the occasional pony posting I do. That really surprised me, given how other parts of the internet react to stuff from that show, but I appreciate that people here are chill.
Bro you’re rad, you’re not annoying at all!

D

Deleted member

Hey man. I'm still rooting for Geno. Let's hope we get both.
If we could get both I would do that in a heartbeat as I personally want Geno and at the same time DQ deserves representation and I respect the franchise and it's supporters.

I hope we can get both.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

I don’t... necessarily... read the whole length of all your posts, but it’s not because I’m not interested.
When there’s that much text in one place it’s hard for my eyes to adjust to it.

However, from what I can tell, you are genuinely passionate about what you’re deliberating about most of the time. If not that, then at the very least passionate about deliberation itself, which is quite admirable.

I have also have found my self going “oh **** it’s the corn” whenever you randomly show up after me not seeing you for a while.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
@ShinyLegendary For all the jokes we make about you, and the scathing counters we wrote to the essay you typed up (which by the way, i still appreciate the effort you put in), you're a good friend. You've got your own way of going about life, and you're confident in it. Don't change who you are, no matter how much people give you hell for it.

staindgrey staindgrey You're a person I can see myself just chilling with in real life. You're passionate about the things you love, but you don't let that passion completely overtake you. Your posts are always nice to read, and I appreciate having you as one of my friends. Keep on bein' you. I'm so happy I got to meet you.

Noipoi Noipoi The shining beacon of positivity in this thread. Even if you've fallen out of greeting everyone who comes in and always havin' a smile on your face, you're still a very positive person, and honestly, we need more of that in the world. Everyone has their annoyances and their grievances, so I don't blame you for lettin' 'em out every once in a while, but I truly think you're the kind of person most people should strive to be.

Pyra Pyra The reason we're all doin' this in the first place. You're not afraid to call people out if they're bein' rude, and yet you also make an effort to make sure everyone feels welcome in this thread. Just like with Grey, I could see myself hangin' out with you in real life. I appreciate you bein' around this thread, and I hope to talk with you more someday.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As long as you don't shove that show down our throats, it's cool, man.

D

Deleted member

If we could get both I would do that in a heartbeat as I personally want Geno and at the same time DQ deserves representation and I respect the franchise and it's supporters.

I hope we can get both.
Honestly, I hope for the same.
That’s why I want to believe on a second Fighter Pass from time to time, so that scenario becomes more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom