• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Weekly Smash

So I was thinking about it and I might set up like a weekly smash fest at my apartment complex, which is like across the street from ucf. They have like a game room that we could use I think they only supply one tv though, and I will bring my tv to it so it will have at least 2 set ups I think. It would be cool if people brought set ups.

For people who live on campus and don't want to drive here they can take the shuttle which runs like every 15 minutes, the shuttles ends at 10 pm so be on it by then or get screwed, lol jk I would prolly take you back if you missed the last shuttle.

I will keep you guys posted on this, hopefully it will work out.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
do it friday night

so that people going to a tournament the next day could get good practice

Toneh

Smash Lord
do it friday night

so that people going to a tournament the next day could get good practice
yea thats pretty much what we did for melee like 3 yrs ago :D
shoot for friday!
If it doesnt work garb, we could use mine. Im about 3 miles away from ucf.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Friday? Man, well if that's best for everyone else I'm not complaining. And I guess it does make the most sense.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Gindler, you already are a pro!

I'll see you this weekend, we can play for hours (melee AND brawl)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, well i meant more pro.

Wow, Garb good job starting a revolution (couldn't think of another word). Hopefully it goes well.

As far as smashers in landing I only know of Me and Garb but I'm sure there are a couple more. Big complex and great location after all. *shrugs*

PS: that mexican crossing game in your sig garb is hard, i couldn't get past level 2

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
anybody interested in a small hurricane smashfest at my place (5 mins from UCF) tomorrow? basically anybody want to come over and play tomorrow evening?

Thing is, everybody has to be MK and only spam tornado...to go with the outside atmosphere.

but in all seriousness, people interested?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I might go, where do you live?
ooo pick me i wanna play fenrirrr

maybe i'll drop by

Please come.

Garbanzo, I am REALLY close to you, I believe...starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Immediately after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings....

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follw that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

Other people should come. Gindler? HRNUT? Others?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'll probably be interested, I'm sure Mall plans will be cancelled since the all mighty tropical storm will be right on top of us, and my friends are scared to death of it for some reason :ohwell:

Plus, wednesday before school starts is a do nothing day anyway. So unless my car runs out of petrol I should be there.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
yeah, well, sorry to disappoint, but due to extenuating circumstances, the fest tomorrow is a no-go... : / it sucks, I know.

Toneh

Smash Lord
is it just your place? we can do mine.. im just 2-3 miles away. Ive got 1 setup, bring more !
You guys could hitch rides since u live like 30 sec. from each other lol
If you wanna come ill put the directions here.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, nice. When is it exactly?

I think I might be able to bring a wii, but can't get a tele as the one in my room doesn't have those plug things for it. and the one in the living room is for all the roomies.

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea anything helps so if we have alot of ppl theres no waitin.
Im guessing within a few hours to give everyone enough time. Just need more ppl!!
garb, frames, fenrir, can u guys make it out.
Luigi_1 still comin?!
Headin to the gym, ill check back ina hour.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
well idk i'm still waiting to see what's up. but the 40 minute drive to orlando is looking less and less appealing...

Top Bottom