• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
Wasup Otru. its Me Jason, i use to smash wit u and Q in the dorms. I've gotten much better. We gon definitely smash it up when i get back to UCF. I got two new players next to my IC's and Peach. I'll see yall in the fall.

F

FliPZ

yea manhunter...i could prolly head ova der after class or sumthing. i'll PM if im ever in the area and got a Controller with me lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have two controllers and Im thinking of buying a classic controller + grip for it too.
what you should think of doing is gathering a few people and carpooling to the PnT tournament tomorrow. good times would be had by all

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I havent had enough experience fighting a variety of people to consider myself tournament worthy yet. Plus I dont have a car to drive. Being a poor college student has its down sides.
A tourney is the best place to get that wide variety of character experience. If you don't feel ready to compete, just go for the friendlies.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I suppose. Getting a ride is an issue, and this weekend my uncle is coming to town and I have to get an apartment for the next school year tomorrow since the deal that can save me like $500 ends tomorrow. So hooray for procrastination.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Anybody that is up for some smashing today is welcome over. Just IM me and I'll get you antiquated with where I am at.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Any of those Misto-Roboto smashfests coming up. Orlando's getting boring again, and practice for gigs always comes in handy.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
I live in Lakeland but wouldn't mind the 30 minute drive over to play some smash with the true competition. I don't know anybody in Lakeland besides myself that can hang with anyone at Gigs. Can I come?

MobileSilence

Smash Rookie
I live in UCF soon to be Campus Crossings and I play smash, used to have a few guys over for smash brothers at my place before but I've been getting lazy, just seeing who's out there so I can get back in the game.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Anybody up for some Brawl after Gigs or on Sunday? Anywhere in the vicinity is good, I'm tired of playing the same two **** people all the time out here in A Potato Eating Place. I don't go to UCF but whatever.

Get at me in PM or here or something. I can record in almost decent quality so yeah.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Lol, you going to gigs by chance? I believe that'll be the next one I'm going to. I'm looking forward to getting shredded.

CircularGeometry

Smash Rookie
Hey all, if you guys are having friendlies on campus, I'm up. I don't think fighting level 9 computers are really helping, and since my roommate Casanova semi-retired, I'm rusty. Do you all play at the Student Union or at the places off-campus?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yo, I'm down to smash today.

give me a call 321-604-8717

This goes for anyone at or near UCF regardless of skill level, come play me!!!

I'm in tower three!!!

Edit: you'll need to bring your Wii Sensor Bar! (I don't have mine)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
MobileSilence got a free car while we were playing.

One of his friends actually called him up and gave him a car.

I must be FULL of LUCK!!!!!

The window of opportunity to play is closing, call soon if you want to play!!!

I will be playing Garbanzo for a while.

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm heading to UCF from Virginia in the fall (I think I posted in here a while back). Anyone want to team with me for Gigabits? I play Snake and G&W (for some counters).

Remember, Virginia = Azen, Chillin, Chudat, etc. ;) I beat Mew2king's MK in a friendly (he squandered, but still) once, only got one stocked high damage in serious tourney match against Cort's Snake at Critical Hit (then he countered MK against my G&W when that's all I had and won the set). I travel for Smash and play a lot with SoVA Smash community and friends. I hope college will be more active and with more variety so I can **** (do you guys play with each other a lot? are there a lot of tournaments/fests on or near campus?). So there's my mini resume. :p

I don't know when I head down there, but I can probably practice teams a bit beforehand. Just hit me up with a PM. I'm staying in Libra community.

EDIT: Possibly found a teammate.

Gindler

Smash Champion
So anyone have a clue if there will be Smashing every ________(place certain day here) at UCF?

Or if there are any "smashfests" coming up soon? I feel like I suck at brawl now...well more than i used to anyway

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea, any smash fests around ucf for brawl comin up, post it up!
or my apt (waterford lakes town center area) , doesnt matter! got 1 big screen, more tvs welcome!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm down to play online sometimes...mainly at night.

hit me up online to set it up. doesn't really matter who you are, if I'm free and want to play, I will. : )

AIM is tmeleeguy

Also, I'm all for setting up a weekly or so smashfest somewhere...maybe my place...but idk how my roommate situation will be as I haven't met them yet...so if they're anal, I won't do it, but yeah...we'll see. otherwise, I'll come to one somewhere else

HRNUT...I actually didn't realize you were in Orly...hehehe. I'm dumb I know...
You want to play sometime this week? get a 4 person fest going or something.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I'm down to play online sometimes...mainly at night.

hit me up online to set it up. doesn't really matter who you are, if I'm free and want to play, I will. : )

AIM is tmeleeguy

Also, I'm all for setting up a weekly or so smashfest somewhere...maybe my place...but idk how my roommate situation will be as I haven't met them yet...so if they're anal, I won't do it, but yeah...we'll see. otherwise, I'll come to one somewhere else

HRNUT...I actually didn't realize you were in Orly...hehehe. I'm dumb I know...
You want to play sometime this week? get a 4 person fest going or something.
sure why not just hit me up on aim sometime, its hrnick12, and does Orly mean orlando or something i personally don't know what that means lol, but i'd be down for a smashfest invite xyz too

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
sure why not just hit me up on aim sometime, its hrnick12, and does Orly mean orlando or something i personally don't know what that means lol, but i'd be down for a smashfest invite xyz too
haha yeah, Orly = Orlando... I'm about a mile away from UCF, so I can pretty much get anywhere easily.

Top Bottom