• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
30 minutes, whatever it's still a ways a away. and yeah i live in lakeland finch, i've been meaning to call you man so we can brawl.

Finch

Smash Lord
I live right in the middle of lakeland and it's an hour at the least. Oh and you fail weeg. Last week I was doing nothing but this week I'm working and saturday I'm moving to orlando.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
I live right in the middle of lakeland and it's an hour at the least. Oh and you fail weeg. Last week I was doing nothing but this week I'm working and saturday I'm moving to orlando.
epic fail.

and it takes me like 40-45 to get to gigs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wow, you must be driving slow or something...from west lakeland on george jenkins blvd it takes me 50 min to get to hrnut in orlando off of kirkman

tony, maybe hrnut is. give him a call. im not at his house today...not feeling very good

Toneh

Smash Lord
gindler, see if you can get ahold of garb.
for anyone who wants to come!

address is 12000 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min followin some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor!

I'll be playin awhile into the evening.
Gindler, bring the wii just in case some1 brings an extra TV. Garb maybe?
Ill be back within an hour, gota pick up some1. So after 7:45 is good.
do work ladies !

Gindler

Smash Champion
Garb is away on AIM atm, that's the only way I know how to get a hold of him.

and some of my friends just came over to play top spin (very outdated tennis game but doubles is still fun). So I don't think I'll be able to make it either. Sorry bout that tony. =(

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
KK Friday fest would be fun, but I can't come, so I might be holding my overdue fest tonight...

short notice, I know, but if one person comes, that's good enough. I'll post for sure about it later when I know...it would start around 7, so just fyi.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
kk...looks like I will be holding this fest. My address is

3115 Castaway Lane
Apt 4-101 D
Oviedo, FL 32765

I know it says Oviedo, but it's just over the border of Orlando and Oviedo...5 mins from ucf

starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Soon after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings.... (Riverwind)

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follow that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

My cell number is 863-602-0079 ... call with any questions

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well I need to get some vegetable oil today, and since you're place is apparently like RIGHT next to Publix that makes things convenient. If you're still hosting a smashfest that is?

Toneh

Smash Lord
lol gindler, i didnt see that till now. Fen, we need to do more of those, with more ppl !

Im still up for holding a smash fest for tomorrow. After 5 pm is good.
Directions on pg. 31!

Anyone comin out, i got room for more setups.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I forgot to get my hat when I was leaving. So if you could hold on to that for me that'd be great =P

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
Meh I'm new to the smash community, I live in Oviedo and I'm looking for people to play with. Can I come?

Top Bottom