• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
my crew plays YGO, and want to get me into it. I have no desire to buy cards though.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So yeah, I basically have the rest of the day off. anybody want to come over and hang out? Jollities will be had by all. I promise...

Somebody bring a setup, and we'll be good. RSVP please so I know you're coming...

My address is

3115 Castaway Lane
Apt 4-101 D
Oviedo, FL 32765

I know it says Oviedo, but it's just over the border of Orlando and Oviedo...5 mins from ucf

starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Soon after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings.... (Riverwind)

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follow that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

My cell number is 863-602-0079 ... call with any questions

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
my crew plays YGO, and want to get me into it. I have no desire to buy cards though.
lol yeah I know rice plays it and some of the other guys. its a fun game.

if your pro enough like I am, you won't need to buy stuff. just win tourneys lololol

joe if your actually interested in playing just IM me and I can send you some stuff

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
Anyone down for playing on Thursday? I can host in my room if needed (can only have a few people so it doesn't get crowded) in Libra. I'd prefer Brawl (for Gigabits), but some Melee is always good. If you come to my place, bring your own controller, I've only got mine and my setup.

Toneh

Smash Lord
i wont be able to drive out this week, so I could possibly host thursday. 10 am to 5 pm im free, after that i have night classes :x
Throwin the idea out if anyone wants to come.
Address is on pg 31.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Thursday is a better smash day than Friday...

1. I can still date and have a social life
2. I can actually sleep before a tournament happening on Saturday, while still getting the exp of a smash fest
3. wtf happens on Thursday anyway?

imo, Wednesday is better, and I may hold an ongoing Tuesday or Wednesday fest at my place...just so we can smash more...I mean, last night was too much fun...why wouldn't we do something like that a couple times a week, when nothing else is happening?

but yeah, Thursday rocks

Gindler

Smash Champion

2. I can actually sleep before a tournament happening on Saturday, while still getting the exp of a smash fest

imo, Wednesday is better, and I may hold an ongoing Tuesday or Wednesday fest at my place...just so we can smash more...I mean, last night was too much fun...why wouldn't we do something like that a couple times a week, when nothing else is happening?

but yeah, Thursday rocks
1. True, there are 3 days where these almost never occur...TWT
2. Sleep is good, I need to get more of it anywho.
3. Ha yeah it's kinda like tuesday and wednesday too...you do NOTHING.

So Thursday FTW pretty much, although Friday isn't too bad just not a good day for like a weekly type thing ya know?

Frames

DI

but yeah, Thursday rocks
fenrir! u know you have no life, smash and mitsubishi are all u know...

but yes wednesday is awesome

speaking of wednesday, i might drop by today

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
fenrir! u know you have no life, smash and mitsubishi are all u know...

but yes wednesday is awesome

speaking of wednesday, i might drop by today

I actually have a life, yeah... and dropping by here would be a bad idea. lol. I'm going to see my girl...

To prove I do indeed have a life, I'm going to ask her, in the upcoming few weeks, to marry me...so wish me luck. lol

Frames

DI
I actually have a life, yeah... and dropping by here would be a bad idea. lol. I'm going to see my girl...

To prove I do indeed have a life, I'm going to ask her, in the upcoming few weeks, to marry me...so wish me luck. lol
GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BUDDDY!!!!!

u better hope she doesn't read boards or there goes ur surprise LOL

also u got ownddddd by scotu in that fox shine thread

but yea gratz on having a life! :chuckle:

Toneh

Smash Lord
4 player Ike ffa is too good
hmm reallly ? gl lol
anyone wanna come out on thursday?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wow, a proposal. That's pretty intense? can't think of another word.

But yeah good luck with that.

Oh what time is the thing on Thursday and I'll check my class schedule.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So...once again, I am hosting a fest tonight starting at 7...so come over...make merry. play me. yesh!

I might just get pizza for this one...just to make it amazing.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo fenrir can i come? i get off at 7:15 from class

would u be down to play melee for old times sake?

edit: do u by any chance have an extra controller? I thought I had mine in my car but i dont

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I might come by, but I dont have a vehicle so if anyone who is living at Pegasus Landing and intends to go if they could give me a ride that would be awesome. You can just contact me on AIM. Or post here and I can give you my number or something.

Frames

DI
So...once again, I am hosting a fest tonight starting at 7...so come over...make merry. play me. yesh!

I might just get pizza for this one...just to make it amazing.
ugh i really wanna go, im gonna try for this one

i agree with joetru there should be melee too, but i will be glad to own u in brawl nonetheless ;D

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ok...I'll make a deal with anybody... if another setup comes, We'll get some melee going, yeah.

And joe, I have a few controllers, so yeah, that's cool.

Normal people want to come? Gindler, Garbanzo, Tony??

come come come

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Just in case...

My address is

I know it says Oviedo, but it's just over the border of Orlando and Oviedo...5 mins from ucf

starting at UCF, go north on Alafaya for about 1 mile. Pass Palm Valley road (after corporate, McCulloch, etc.) Soon after Palm Valley, there's a little bridge you go over...take the NEXT right after the bridge, into the apt complex with orangeish buildings.... (Riverwind)

Go through the Residents side of the gate and turn left...follow that around the turn, then turn left right before the dumpster. park in a spot that says VISITOR on the pavement (very important that it says it)

Walking back by the dumpster, turn left. I'm in the bottom left apt (101) in the back building...it says 3115 high on the building

My cell number is ... call with any questions

the door will be open, so come on in.

Last edited:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I have a Wii and copy of Brawl that I could bring. No television though (well maybe, but I cant guarantee a TV) but I dont exactly have a ride.
alright... Gindler usually drives from landing, but I'm not sure if he's coming...I hope he is...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah...nobody came here...so yeah.

I won't be going to any fests tomorrow...just a heads up...

Top Bottom