• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
So I'm finally reaching the true Endgame in Radiant Dawn. I've just finished the duel between Ike and the Black Knight and my word it was fun. I made the mistake of not supplying myself with enough weapons/putting equipment back into the convoy. While the duel was going on, I had my other units fight off the hordes of The Order units who kept showing up and now I find myself with low durability on my strong equipment. It was also amusing since I had Micaiah go talk to the general Levail. He told me that he was going to keep his men from hurting Micaiah's group. Levail then proceeds the very next turn to throw a spear at Sothe.

As for my Cel Awakening run, I'm trying to get Chrom with Olivia again since I've decided that is my favorite pairing for Chrom. I've gotten Cel married to Nowi (I married her again, I can't help it) I had to get Sully and Sumia married off before I go and do Chapter 11. While I'm trying not to do any DLC for this run, I've still cheated a bit by using Streetpass teams and using items from Bonus Box/renown awards. I've gotten the idea of making my next Streetpas Team nothing but Avatars.
I misread that as Sumia and Sully being married to each other.

Anyway, marrying Chrom to Olivia isn't too hard unless you plan on marrying one of his potential spouses to a post-Chapter 11 recruit (so basically, Henry or any of the male characters only Robin can have a kid with). Playing keep away on my run I decided to marry Chrom to Olivia with my female Robin was a huge pain, and I almost accidentally married her to a few other guys before I finally got Yarne.
View attachment 40546
Hay tacticians
So I've just started my playthrough of Awakening on Lunatic+
I'm thinking of pairing Robin with Say'ri or Anna this time
Maybe it's Say'ri's confession image, but I'm kind of starting to like Say'ri/Robin. Of course, you can never go wrong with Anna.

Ugh, I hate how I keep not getting notifications here and I need to be sure I didn't miss a ton...

I'd add my OC, but I don't think I can shop her head onto a Troubador. Plus, I'm not sure what hair color she'd have since she's not a self-insert... Maybe blonde or black. I'd say dark blue, but I think that's lord and kids of lords territory only. She'd keep the hat on Troubadors, though.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

March 26, 1931 - February 27, 2015

Rest in peace, sir.

:crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Rest in peace, sir.

I don't watch Star Trek but that guy's hella iconic... may he rest in piece.

It's a bit late, but alas, my OC:

I'm actually happy at how his expression turned out.
I figure he's the type to have an "unimpressed" expression all the time, unless he's sleeping.

Happy now, LIQUID12A LIQUID12A ?
Sweet sweet designs, I enjoy this one quite a bit. And it seems Chewy got into that too.

I actually tried designin' my OC ages ago, but I didn't bother much aside since it was late.

(the character on the cut is Patrako from Cleopatra Fortune - Sue's kinda meant to base on her via design

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Captain James T. Kirk said:
"...Of my friend, I can only say this... of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... Human."

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I really want to draw my own OC and then scan it, but I still haven't decided what my character would possibly look like in the first place.

Hong

The Strongest

Rest in peace, sir.

I always like to look at somebody's last Tweet and stuff after they have died. This was his:
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP
And he did just that; lived long, and prospered. I thank him for his humanitarian contributions. There are never enough allies in this world.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I always like to look at somebody's last Tweet and stuff after they have died. This was his:And he did just that; lived long, and prospered. I thank him for his humanitarian contributions. There are never enough allies in this world.
Wow, that's a really profound thing to be your last tweet.
Mine would most likely be something like:

My cat **** on my bed again. Lol
#LoveMyCatAnyway

Shaymikyu

I love your Robin's design. If I ever use the "normal" build for female Robin, I'm definitely using that eye type (and possibly the ponytail, too).

Did you decide on supports yet? Just curious.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Right now:
Chrom and Sumia
Panne and Gaius
Lissa and Frederick
Nowi and Ricken
Tharja and Libra
Olivia and Henry
Cordelia and Donnel

Working on:
Cherche and Vaike
Sully and Virion
Gregor and Maribelle (maybe)

That's all I can think of right now.

Shaymikyu

Right now:
Chrom and Sumia
Panne and Gaius
Lissa and Frederick
Nowi and Ricken
Tharja and Libra

Olivia and Henry
Cordelia and Donnel

Working on:
Cherche and Vaike
Sully and Virion
Gregor and Maribelle (maybe)

That's all I can think of right now.
Two of my favorites right there! And I never considered Cordelia and Donnel. I might have to try that in the far future.

Oh, and Olivia and Henry are cute as well.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Nothing for a little over 4 hours.

Lettuce fix that.

Make up your own scenario as to what he's daydreaming about/who he's staring at with that expression/whatever.

48098362_p0.jpg

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Here's a question for you all, if you as in, the person sitting at a keyboard reading this message, were to marry someone in Awakening, who would you marry and why?

Edit: Robin don't count.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

That actually does look confession-y.

Also your entire signature barring that pixel arts seems to have vanished.
I'm seeing it just fine... Anyone else having that problem?

Here's a question for you all, if you as in, the person sitting at a keyboard reading this message, where to marry someone in Awakening, who would you marry and why?

That's a tough call... Maybe Henry for how fun he seems to be around and how he wouldn't wince at anything biology-related? Or someone who'd give me a little bit of space, like Lon'qu or Yen'fay? I'm a huge fan of male Morgan and see me getting along well with him, which might be fine if we're talking us as ourselves, but if we were in Robin's place? Obviously no, for obvious, obvious reasons. Shame Sumia's a woman- if she were a guy or I wasn't straight, she'd be perfect for me since we have so much in common.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Here's a question for you all, if you as in, the person sitting at a keyboard reading this message, where to marry someone in Awakening, who would you marry and why?

I don't even have to think about this one.

Edit: I guess I should give my reasoning for it. She's cute, playful, energetic, and part dragon. All of those things and an adorable daughter make her a top choice for me.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That's a loaded question.
That's okay. Robin seems more like someone I'd go to for advice anyway.
Also Anna.

Hong

The Strongest

If I had to "marry" someone, I guess it would be Maribelle or Kjelle. Maribelle because she seems like the sort who would enjoy talking over tea. Kjelle because we both love armour and both love training so we should get along together well. Brady might also not be a bad pick if he's as good on the violin as he claims. Also Gerome... Seems like the sort who could use a hug, and I like hugs.

Kjelle would be most preferable. Don't really want to marry anyone, though I wouldn't mind a good training partner.

D

Deleted member

Here's a question for you all, if you as in, the person sitting at a keyboard reading this message, were to marry someone in Awakening, who would you marry and why?

Dang... that's a tough question...
I had my Robin marry Tharja in both of my playthroughs (and probably future playthroughs), but I dunno if I would do the same...
I would probably go solo in the end.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Maribelle
Well spoken, sincere, strong yet kind and can play violin.
HNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
View attachment 40546
Hay tacticians
So I've just started my playthrough of Awakening on Lunatic+
I'm thinking of pairing Robin with Say'ri or Anna this time
Hey, do I know you from the Link threads?

Anyway, as who to choose, I'd say go with Anna. Why? Because it's Anna. There are no other reasons needed :).

Hm. That is a toughy. I guess I would go with either Anna, Cordelia or Lucina. Anna because, you know, it's Anna. Is there really a reason to explain why? Cordelia because during my first play through, see was the first woman I married MU to I never regretted it. She so pretty and helpful, not to mention is has a very fierce determination that I just love about her. As for Lucina, i not sure how to describe it, but she just so, prefect. She is serious when she needs to be, but she also fun and enjoyable when she wants to be. She is beautiful, both inside and out. And when every I see Her upset, I would want to run to her and give her a hug ( though whenever I see anyone upset, I always want to give them a hug. I like hugs X3) . I not to sure who I would pick, but I seem to be siding with Lucina, though I am not to sure why. There is just something about her.....

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Ok, this has been bugging me for quite some time now. What could POSSIBLY be so great about Anna? What is it that draws the whole lot of you to her?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Ok, this has been bugging me for quite some time now. What could POSSIBLY be so great about Anna? What is it that draws the whole lot of you to her?
I liked Anna before I even played a Fire Emblem game.
I grew fond of her after discovering who she was back in...I think, like, 2012. All thanks to this site, I might add.
By "fond" I mean "not indifferent" like I was toward every other Fire Emblem character. Besides the ones playable in Smash.
Frankly, I doubt I would've played Awakening, and by extension the other games, if it weren't for Anna. Because one of the main reasons I played it in the end was my think "you know, I've grown to like this character. I should play one of the games she's from."
She's the character who will always follow me through all the games I play. Which is awesome because she's one of my favorite characters ever. I don't think I want to play Gaiden.

She's a pretty terrible person in Awakening, but I personally find it hilarious. I don't think any "one" (well, there's a ton of Annas, but you get the idea) character in that game made me laugh as much as Anna did. And I love that because, going into the game, I wasn't expecting laughs.
But that's just Awakening! In Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, she does the tutorials and is kind, friendly, down to earth, and helpful. Different, but I still love that portrayal as well. That's why whenever I help someone out on this site, I like to include a little Anna emoticon at the end. Which I would show right now if I wasn't on my tablet atm.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759

Probably Anna. I love her trademark pose and she's a recurring character in FE games.
(Would say more, but I'm lazy)

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Or you could just tell me yourself. That's an option.
But that's the thing, I don't know why I love Anna. I just do. I mean, if I was to describe her and why I like her, I personally love how sassy and quick witted she is. She is also very sharp cause, as you know, "prices aren't the only thing I can cut in half". She like a red head version of Palutena, but with a bit more spunk. I don't know, that is the best I got. Like I said, I can't really describe why I like her :grin:.

Though see as your here @ shrooby shrooby , can I just ask a few questions

1) Is Anna immortal or is there just a lot of Annas?

2) Is it possible for you to link me you imgur account? Please? You have some emoticons I would really like to use :).

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428

Lettuce fix that.

Make up your own scenario as to what he's daydreaming about/who he's staring at with that expression/whatever.

View attachment 40641
Well, he IS reading a Nosferatu tome, so I would expect him daydreaming about slaughtering his enemies.
Or changing classes, since he can't use that as a Tactician (unless we somehow got Smash's Shadow Gift Robin :p)

If I had to marry someone...
Probably Tiki. She seems like a generally nice and calm person, her sleepyness fits well with me being somewhat lazy, and she probably has a lot of interesting stories to tell, being practicly immortal.

If we wheren't in the position of being Robin ourselves, I would also consider fMorgan. She's just so energetic and upbeat!

EDIT: Also I just noticed today is my one year anniversary of joining the site!

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I liked Anna before I even played a Fire Emblem game.
I grew fond of her after discovering who she was back in...I think, like, 2012. All thanks to this site, I might add.
By "fond" I mean "not indifferent" like I was toward every other Fire Emblem character. Besides the ones playable in Smash.
Frankly, I doubt I would've played Awakening, and by extension the other games, if it weren't for Anna. Because one of the main reasons I played it in the end was my think "you know, I've grown to like this character. I should play one of the games she's from."
She's the character who will always follow me through all the games I play. Which is awesome because she's one of my favorite characters ever. I don't think I want to play Gaiden.
The only characters I even heard about before ever playing a Fire Emblem game were :4myfriends:, :4marth: and :roymelee:(because of Smash obviously). I kind of picked up Awakening on a whim as the characters in Smash weren't really an influence. It just happened to be part of sale on video games at my local Target at the time, and I decided to make it my first Fire Emblem. I don't know, isn't basing this kind of decision all on ONE character a bit...well, shallow? I don't mean any offense, but that's just kinda how I see it. Please don't shoot me.
She's a pretty terrible person in Awakening, but I personally find it hilarious. I don't think any "one" (well, there's a ton of Annas, but you get the idea) character in that game made me laugh as much as Anna did. And I love that because, going into the game, I wasn't expecting laughs.
But that's just Awakening! In Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, she does the tutorials and is kind, friendly, down to earth, and helpful. Different, but I still love that portrayal as well. That's why whenever I help someone out on this site, I like to include a little Anna emoticon at the end. Which I would show right now if I wasn't on my tablet atm.
I quickly found out that the character supports were utterly hilarious at times when particular characters started interacting with one another. Of those supports, Henry's and Gaius' antics made me laugh the most. Like yourself, I wasn't expecting to find a lot of humor in the game, and that aspect just made the game stand out more than I thought it would.

See, the thing is, Anna has very few supports compared to the rest of the cast(I'm not talking about the characters in the extra Paralogues). They weren't bad, just not spectacular to me(I don't have her S-rank support yet, though). Maybe I'd like her more if she were, you know, more involved with the main cast. But as it stands, Anna isn't really leaving much to the imagination.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Lucina.

Her personality is almost a perfect match for mine, for one. Serious when need be, happy when need be. Height isn't an issue since I trump most girls anyway. Plus I'm a huge sucker for different colored eyes(that aren't something exotic like purple).

My brother probably would have been on the Anna bandwagon.

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
I'm not into marriage personally, but I was going to be romantically involved with someone from Awakening, Libra would probably be my first choice. He's so calm and pretty and gentle. Also idgaf about gender norms, so we could safely dispense of that trope as seen in his supports. XP

Or, y'know, Gaius. 'Cause he's a hottie. :3

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Lettuce fix that.

View attachment 40641
Lovable face right there. I wanna fondle dat. Embarrass

Apparently Robin's too popular now, whuh. :p

I'd definitely marry Lissa though. Such a bubbly, pretty princess she is! And someone who'd put step on my usual laidback life. :laugh:
She might find me easy to tease though, hahah. But it's easy to tease her back.

Top Bottom