• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theory on yet unrevealed characters and the WiiU/Future Unannounced DLC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1.Chrom appears in Palutena's Guidance, as seen in the latest Direct.
Doesn't he talk beyond that?

2.They probably kept a Star Wolf rep (most likely Wolf and/or Krystal) to represent the next Star Fox for Wii U.
I think he's more likely as DLC to promote that one. Krystal, not so much. I like her and all, but eh.

3.Wolf's English voice actor, Jay Ward, also portrays Meta Knight, which makes Wolf's return a little less concrete
And that put the nail in that coffin. No hints at Wolf anymore. Or at least ones that really help. Nothing useful again.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sorry to crush your hopes like that, just wanted to deliver the facts.

(Although his appearance could help towards Wolf's return anyway)
I'm maining my most hated new addition. I'm not even mad.

I'm trying to get the facts, good or bad. But that is true too. It's purely in limbo, imo. Nothing against or for it.

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
I just realized something. In the direct, when all star mode is shown we can see the Colosseum in the background. This may seem like nothing but look at the characters, they are 4 rows of 13 which would add up to 52 but the game only has 48 characters (49 with mewtwo) I think this may mean we have another 3 characters
Some people say that the Mii Brawler, Swordsman, Gunner will add up which is 51 altogether, but I really doubt the inclusion of the Mii Fighters because it's up to the players whether they wanna add any Miis in the game, which 48 + Mewtwo may be the official amount at this point right now.

To follow up

Spainkiller 2.0 appear amun us

He said the mewtwo and ridley models look exactly how he saw them

He apologized for saying ridley is playable (aka he mistake ridley for playable) and weirdly its by texture is why he thought he was playable not mistake size

And hes the kicker part he said he has no idea about the dixie kong and chorus men models he saw.

So chorus men and dixie kong could be 2 of them.
I pretty much knew he was mistaken Ridley at the first place that he was a stage boss but not a playable character. But definitely don't know much about Dixie and Chorus Kids though...It may make sense for removing Barbara as the assist trophy if Dixie uses the same move as her's which will be Dixie's FS, but I still doubt the Chorus Kids be playable due to what happened to the Ice Climbers. But maybe they'll be like Ice Climbers but being 2D like G&W might have lighter machine power to go against 3DS...but still, I doubt it could be the Chorus Kids but rather choose Marsh instead.

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
You aren't grasping my point, people who to this day argue which is better between Sonic 3 and Mario bros 3 are stuck in the past. It all comes down to preferences.

They aren't eternal rivals the fans can't decide that, they were gaming company rivals and one lost thus the rivalry ended. My replies will be shorter since i'm literally repeating myself.

I've played every Sonic game actually, you once again lack reading comprehension when you talk about rivalry you bring up the past but you never bring up the present why? Because the rivalry ended Mario beat Sonic. Also add these to your list of sucky Sonic games.

==> Heroes
==> Shadow the hedgehog
==> Story book series
==> Sonic Unleashed
==> Sonic labyrinth
==> Sonic the hedgehog(2006 GBA port)

Unleashed got bad reviews due to the werehog stages, there was no platforming skill it was mainly boost to win if i wanted a race track boosting spree i can play F-Zero GX.

Colors was great, Generations was also good but they've been rehashing the same style with Modern Sonic and knowing the Sonic fanbase they'll complain so they changed it.

Lost worlds was a disaster, horrible parkour system, bland level design sometimes i see huge open plains which involves spin dashing through which is crap,re used level designs from earlier worlds,too many Mario stuff in a Sonic game,easy game overall there was no challenge and putting one hit K.O enemies in a level doesn't make it hard that's Sega being unfair and lazy.

The 3 Wii U games Sonic has are horrible(haven't played Boom i've given up on Sonic now).

Sonic is LOST, he was created to counter the star mario, he lost and is now trying to find himself by making different gimmicky games to the point where fans don't know what they want anymore.

Bottom line: Eternal rivals is an exaggeration on your part.

But there won't be a rivalry to begin with if they both don't recognize each other as equals, news flash Mario is more successful than Sonic.
Clearly you have no idea what your talking about ""gaming expert", as your knowledge of Sega is as substantial as an iPad gamer. Let 's get the facts straight

1.Sonic was NOT created solely to rival Mario, Sega needed a marketable mascot since Alex Kidd was not working. Rivaling Mario was an after thought.
2.You obviously haven't played every Sonic game
3.Nintendo never "beat" Sega. It was SEGA who killed themselves with the Saturn and Dreamcast. Need I need to remind you that the Nintendo 64 and Gamecube weren't successful either?
4.Mario never " won", Sonic never "lost". While Sonic is fading into obscurity AGAIN thanks to Sega's poor treatment of their mascot and bad decisions overall, the Wii U isn't preforming well either. Even Mario can't save it.

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
I just realized something. In the direct, when all star mode is shown we can see the Colosseum in the background. This may seem like nothing but look at the characters, they are 4 rows of 13 which would add up to 52 but the game only has 48 characters (49 with mewtwo) I think this may mean we have another 3 characters
There's 12 per row. 12 x 4 = 48.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's 12 per row. 12 x 4 = 48.
Hmmmm

I know mewtwo will be added to that once the download is available

How will he be added? That is the question.
Eh, they'll just put him wherever he fits in the timeline and one the rows will be 13.
The first row has 13 and the second 12, I'm still dumb and can't count but there is room for 4 more
There seems to be a top shelf of the wall. So that makes 5 rows.
We won't have 60 characters but we're already gonna have more than 48 so why not?
There is one thing you all forgot: The last stage of All-Star Mode doesn't bring you back to the Rest Area, which means the last stage (1984-1980 since the order is reversed on the Wii U) will never showcase the trophies in the Rest Area afterwards, which, in theory, should give enough space for 6 more charatcers on the Rest Area's Coliseum before the last stage.

Last edited:

Lost Dingo

Smash Rookie
Has anyone seen this?...

gamrreview.com/news/92073/rumour-super-smash-bros-dlc-leaked/

Supposedly leaked DLC code with Mewtwo, Wolf, Bandana Dee, and Issac...

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Has anyone seen this?...

Obvious fake for a few reasons:

1.Wolf, Isaac and Mewtwo's face portrait show more than the face (Bandana Dee seems good though)

2.We never see the touch screen's half of the CSS, which reduces credibility on this "leak"

3.Look at the first row, it seems like there's a completely white section above the CSS (most obvious while looking above Yoshi, Rosalina, Wario and G&W), there shouldn't be any of that, as the CSS, if you'd add 4 DLC characters, would take the entire screen without leaving any space for anything else

4.Everything @ TheDarkKnightNoivern TheDarkKnightNoivern said above

Last edited:

Lost Dingo

Smash Rookie
I knew the portraits were off, but was willing to accept them as placeholders...however, as you guys mentioned, too much seems off about the CSS...would be nice if they had more of a "pack" for the DLC though...

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Yeah, the "leaker" went out of their way to not show the bottom screen, if you watch closely.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I knew the portraits were off, but was willing to accept them as placeholders...however, as you guys mentioned, too much seems off about the CSS...would be nice if they had more of a "pack" for the DLC though...
Keep hoping, though. It's not because the leak is fake that none of this can truly happen.

D

Deleted member

I still think the most likely candidates for future DLC characters are:

1.Wolf (maybe indeed saving for Star Fox Wii U cross promotion)
2.Dixie/K. Rool (I doubt we'd have both, and honestly--I think Sakurai would choose Dixie)
3. Lucas (but maybe as an alt of Ness? That's what I think would make sense. Little Mac already has 16 skins)
4. Splatoon Kid (I know this came from a fake leak, but I could easily see it happening down the road. A Woolly World stage is already in!)

And less certain:
5. Chorus Kids (so many rumors about them...but their fate may have collided with Ice Climbers)
6. Isaac (where did his AT go?)
7. Impa (maybe...but which Impa?)

And even less likely but I want them:
8. Ivysaur (why scrap a unique character?)
9. Squirtle (same)

Generally, I think any character that is already an Assist Trophy, a boss/stage hazard, part of a Final Smash will not be playable.

Also, I fully believe Mewtwo was purposefully held off for DLC because, well--DLC needs to be enticing, and Mewtwo fits the bill.

Chrono.

Lucas wouldn't make sense as a Ness alt. (Though on the other hand I'm just super against characters being other characters' alts, barring the Koopaling situation anyway)

D

Deleted member

Lucas wouldn't make sense as a Ness alt. (Though on the other hand I'm just super against characters being other characters' alts, barring the Koopaling situation anyway)
Why wouldn't that make sense? Ness now has Lucas' special moves as custom ones. They have the same body.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Specials aren't the entire character. Lucas still has unique normal attacks like smashes, aerials, & tilts which is enough to leave him as a full character..
Which would A: Take a huge amount of time to program for and B: Wouldn't provide anything too interesting or new. It's a bit of wasted development time when they could make someone with a more unique move set.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Then bring lucas back with a more unique moveset, what's the problem?
This. All Ness got was some visuals from Lucas' A moves. The alt idea is now dead because they still wouldn't play alike. If they actually combined Lucas' properties with Ness' for their A moves, then an Alt would work. They'd feel the same overall. But it's not the case.

D

Deleted member

This. All Ness got was some visuals from Lucas' A moves. The alt idea is now dead because they still wouldn't play alike. If they actually combined Lucas' properties with Ness' for their A moves, then an Alt would work. They'd feel the same overall. But it's not the case.
Well I never felt like Lucas was all too deserving to appear alongside Ness to begin with. Of the three Mother games, we got one localized, and not the one with Lucas in it. I think an alt is the way Lucas should have appeared, but it's hard to go back on that, now isn't it?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well I never felt like Lucas was all too deserving to appear alongside Ness to begin with. Of the three Mother games, we got one localized, and not the one with Lucas in it. I think an alt is the way Lucas should have appeared, but it's hard to go back on that, now isn't it?
It makes no sense since he's widely different in many ways. I highly doubt it would've ever been the case.

I once supported an alt, since I thought they basically combined them. But they didn't. Lucas would still play differently overall. Even if not by much. He also could get more appropriate specials too. Not all replaced, of course. Ganondorf just simply got a WW-inspired choke hold.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
3.Wolf's English voice actor, Jay Ward, also portrays Meta Knight, which makes Wolf's return a little less concrete
And that put the nail in that coffin. No hints at Wolf anymore. Or at least ones that really help. Nothing useful again.
Actually Meta Knight is voiced by Eric Newsome http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Kirby/Meta-Knight/
Here's Wolf's
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Star-Fox/Wolf-ODonnell/

Also the Wolfen is an item in smash tour that deals 100% damage to an opponent at the start of a match.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually Meta Knight is voiced by Eric Newsome http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Kirby/Meta-Knight/
Here's Wolf's

Also the Wolfen is an item in smash tour that deals 100% damage to an opponent at the start of a match.
Well, will you look at that! I mixed them up! But the confirmation of the Star Fox Special Taunts, Jay Ward could've simply recorded some lines for said Taunts (and maybe Palutena's Guidance too)

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Here's Wolf's

I take that back voice actor-wise. However, a Wolften showing up isn't a hint. It's a great item and the Wollfens have been in... more than one Smash game before, so... it doesn't mean a thing.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Well, will you look at that! I mixed them up! But the confirmation of the Star Fox Special Taunts may hurt his playability, as Jay Ward could've simply recorded some lines for said Taunts.
I think The taunts are copied from brawl however the voice actors are still given credit. They did this with the taunts on Corneria. Plus Wolf appearing in the codecs and not being playable wouldn't sit well with some people. Brawls codecs hinted that Wolf and Falco were playable. The only snag I see with the 3DS credit codec theory is that I haven't seen Jim Walker the voice of Fox in brawl in the credits. ( Could be in the Wii U credits though) ( Or maybe I just missed him) http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Super-Smash-Bros-for-Wii-U-and-3DS/
A user on behind the voice actors made a list of all the voice actors and who they voice
"
PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Jason Adkins - Ike
Isabella Arevalo - ?
Jean-Marc Delhausse - ? (Worked on Pokemon's French dub)
Virginie Demians - ?
Jean Faure - ?
Alexandre Gillet - Sonic [French]
Alesia Glidewell - Zero Suit Samus, Knuckle Joe
Steven Heinke - Wii Fit Trainer (Male)
Christophe Hespel - ? (Possibly Lucario's French actor?)
Adam Howden - Shulk
Kerri Kane - Rosalina
Sam Kelly - Peach
Corinne Kempa - ?
Brandi Kopp - Palutena
Lauren Landa - Robin (Female)
Rachael Lillis - Jigglypuff
Carlos Lobo - ?
Jonathan Lopez - Sonic [Spanish]
Horacio Mancilla - ?
Charles Martinet - Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Wario
Sachi Matsumoto - Toon Link
Hikaru Midorikawa - Marth
Shin-ichiro Miki - Charizard
Hironori Miyata - Gannondorf
Xander Mobus - Announcer, Master Hand, crazy Hand
October Moore - Wii Fit Trainer (Female)
Jun Mizusawa - Zelda, Sheik
Eric Newsome - Metaknight
Makiko Ohmoto - Kirby, Ness, Viridi
Ikue Ohtani - Pikachu
Akira Sasanuma - Link
Sean Schemmel - Lucario
Roger Craig Smith - Sonic
Yuya Takezawa - Luma
Billy Thompson - Greninja
Kousuke Toriumi - Little Mac
David Vincent - Robin (Male)
Mike West - Fox

(Notably, Antony Del Rio and the voices of Bowser Jr. & the Koopalings are NOT listed here. There also appears to be selectable language settings on the English version of the game, which feature several alternate voices for a few characters. Amongst those listed are some actors from the other dubs of the Pokemon anime series.)

ASSOCIATED CHARACTERS
Jaz Adams - ?
Lyssa Browne - ?
Ben Cullum - Corneria Easter Egg Falco
Wayne Forester - Riki
Riley Inge - Doc Louis
Rufus Jones - Dunban
Steve Malpass - Corneria Easter Egg Fox
Dex Manley - ? , Saki Amamiya
Matthew Mercer - Chrom
Chris Seavor - Corneria Easter Egg Slippy & Peppy
Jay Ward - ?

(Based on the Rareware staff being listed, it sounds like the Easter Egg where you can communicate with the Star Fox Team using Fox and Falco's taunts is still active on Corneria. Jaz Adams and Lyssa Browne from the Starfox 3DS cast are both listed, as well as Dex Manley and Jay Ward who filled in for a few of the "Assault" versions of the Star Fox characters in Brawl. Little Mac, Shulk and Robin's associated characters are also listed here.)

ASSIST TROPHIES
Hisao Egawa - ?
Manuel Gimeno - Shadow [Spanish]
Anri Katsu - Ghirahim
Yu Kobayashi - ?
Stephanie Komura - ?
Akiko Koumoto - Midna
Taro Kudo - ?
Akio Ohtsuka - Samurai Goroh
Benoit Du Pac - Shadow [French]
Patrick Seitz - Magnus
Tomokazu Sugita - ?
Kirk Thornton - Shadow

(Mostly filled out, but missing a few here.)

POKEBALL MONSTERS
Julie Basecez - ?
Delphine Chaunder - ?
Thibaut Delmontte - ?
Michael Haigney - Snorlax
Michel Hinderyokx - ?
Unsho Ishizuka - ?
Michele Knotz - Snivy, Gardevoir
Katsuyuki Konishi - ?
Satomi Koroogi - Togepi
Michael Liscio - ?
Fabienne Leriax - ?
Suzy Meyers - ?
Lisa Ortiz - Oshawott
Kenta Miyake - ?
Hitomi Nabatame - ?
Haven Paschall - ?
Jamie Peacock - Wobbuffet, Bellossom
Megumi Sato - ?
Erica Shroeder - ?
Eileen Stevens - Fennekin
Yuka Terasaki - ?
Marc Thompson - ?
Yuji Ueda - ?
Jean-Michel Vovk - ?
Tom Wayland - Arceus
Scott Williams - Darkrai
Koichi Yamadera - Mew

(Appears to hold several seiyuu whose clips were carried over for the English version again, as well as several folks from the English dub of Pokemon - confirmed by Tom Wayland to me personally. A few French and Spanish actors are listed here as well.)

RESPECTED ACTORS
Yayoi Jigunji - Koume & Kotake, Majora
Julie Parker - ?

(Yayoi's clips from the Zelda games she worked on are carried over for this game; not sure who Julie Parker plays in this, however.) "

I've found http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_voice_actors more credible than smashwikia's list of voice actors so that's probably where you heard that Jay Ward was voicing Meta Knight.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think The taunts are copied from brawl however the voice actors are still given credit. They did this with the taunts on Corneria. Plus Wolf appearing in the codecs and not being playable wouldn't sit well with some people. Brawls codecs hinted that Wolf and Falco were playable. The only snag I see with the 3DS credit codec theory is that I haven't seen Jim Walker the voice of Fox in brawl in the credits. ( Could be in the Wii U credits though) ( Or maybe I just missed him) http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Super-Smash-Bros-for-Wii-U-and-3DS/
A user on behind the voice actors made a list of all the voice actors and who they voice
"
PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Jason Adkins - Ike
Isabella Arevalo - ?
Jean-Marc Delhausse - ? (Worked on Pokemon's French dub)
Virginie Demians - ?
Jean Faure - ?
Alexandre Gillet - Sonic [French]
Alesia Glidewell - Zero Suit Samus, Knuckle Joe
Steven Heinke - Wii Fit Trainer (Male)
Christophe Hespel - ? (Possibly Lucario's French actor?)
Adam Howden - Shulk
Kerri Kane - Rosalina
Sam Kelly - Peach
Corinne Kempa - ?
Brandi Kopp - Palutena
Lauren Landa - Robin (Female)
Rachael Lillis - Jigglypuff
Carlos Lobo - ?
Jonathan Lopez - Sonic [Spanish]
Horacio Mancilla - ?
Charles Martinet - Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Wario
Sachi Matsumoto - Toon Link
Hikaru Midorikawa - Marth
Shin-ichiro Miki - Charizard
Hironori Miyata - Gannondorf
Xander Mobus - Announcer, Master Hand, crazy Hand
October Moore - Wii Fit Trainer (Female)
Jun Mizusawa - Zelda, Sheik
Eric Newsome - Metaknight
Makiko Ohmoto - Kirby, Ness, Viridi
Ikue Ohtani - Pikachu
Akira Sasanuma - Link
Sean Schemmel - Lucario
Roger Craig Smith - Sonic
Yuya Takezawa - Luma
Billy Thompson - Greninja
Kousuke Toriumi - Little Mac
David Vincent - Robin (Male)
Mike West - Fox

(Notably, Antony Del Rio and the voices of Bowser Jr. & the Koopalings are NOT listed here. There also appears to be selectable language settings on the English version of the game, which feature several alternate voices for a few characters. Amongst those listed are some actors from the other dubs of the Pokemon anime series.)

ASSOCIATED CHARACTERS
Jaz Adams - ?
Lyssa Browne - ?
Ben Cullum - Corneria Easter Egg Falco
Wayne Forester - Riki
Riley Inge - Doc Louis
Rufus Jones - Dunban
Steve Malpass - Corneria Easter Egg Fox
Dex Manley - ? , Saki Amamiya
Matthew Mercer - Chrom
Chris Seavor - Corneria Easter Egg Slippy & Peppy
Jay Ward - ?

(Based on the Rareware staff being listed, it sounds like the Easter Egg where you can communicate with the Star Fox Team using Fox and Falco's taunts is still active on Corneria. Jaz Adams and Lyssa Browne from the Starfox 3DS cast are both listed, as well as Dex Manley and Jay Ward who filled in for a few of the "Assault" versions of the Star Fox characters in Brawl. Little Mac, Shulk and Robin's associated characters are also listed here.)

ASSIST TROPHIES
Hisao Egawa - ?
Manuel Gimeno - Shadow [Spanish]
Anri Katsu - Ghirahim
Yu Kobayashi - ?
Stephanie Komura - ?
Akiko Koumoto - Midna
Taro Kudo - ?
Akio Ohtsuka - Samurai Goroh
Benoit Du Pac - Shadow [French]
Patrick Seitz - Magnus
Tomokazu Sugita - ?
Kirk Thornton - Shadow

(Mostly filled out, but missing a few here.)

POKEBALL MONSTERS
Julie Basecez - ?
Delphine Chaunder - ?
Thibaut Delmontte - ?
Michael Haigney - Snorlax
Michel Hinderyokx - ?
Unsho Ishizuka - ?
Michele Knotz - Snivy, Gardevoir
Katsuyuki Konishi - ?
Satomi Koroogi - Togepi
Michael Liscio - ?
Fabienne Leriax - ?
Suzy Meyers - ?
Lisa Ortiz - Oshawott
Kenta Miyake - ?
Hitomi Nabatame - ?
Haven Paschall - ?
Jamie Peacock - Wobbuffet, Bellossom
Megumi Sato - ?
Erica Shroeder - ?
Eileen Stevens - Fennekin
Yuka Terasaki - ?
Marc Thompson - ?
Yuji Ueda - ?
Jean-Michel Vovk - ?
Tom Wayland - Arceus
Scott Williams - Darkrai
Koichi Yamadera - Mew

(Appears to hold several seiyuu whose clips were carried over for the English version again, as well as several folks from the English dub of Pokemon - confirmed by Tom Wayland to me personally. A few French and Spanish actors are listed here as well.)

RESPECTED ACTORS
Yayoi Jigunji - Koume & Kotake, Majora
Julie Parker - ?

(Yayoi's clips from the Zelda games she worked on are carried over for this game; not sure who Julie Parker plays in this, however.) "

I've found http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_voice_actors more credible than smashwikia's list of voice actors so that's probably where you heard that Jay Ward was voicing Meta Knight.
Guess I gotta stop looking at Smashpedia lol :p

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I take that back voice actor-wise. However, a Wolften showing up isn't a hint. It's a great item and the Wollfens have been in... more than one Smash game before, so... it doesn't mean a thing.
Oh I forgot another interesting trophy I spotted was Mecha Fiora. She boosts your attack power as you take damage
Heres the list of trophies I spotted in Rev3game's 100 facts about Smash Bros Wii U video

Wolfen it gives an opponent 100% damage at the start of the match

Flying man ( from Earthbound's Magicant, says that in video) can knock away your next enemy.

Mecha Fiora who boosts your attack power as you take damage

Resseti reduces stats to 0 for one battle.

Great Fox warps you to a checkpoint you haven't been to

POW block makes you drop fighters

Chain Chomp scatters opponents

Zinger places a trap which can launch opponents

Ashley slows down the spinner

Riki draws in nearby items as you move

Yellow Wollywog nullifies a trap you step on

Tingle shuffles around every player randomly

Baseball Daisy lets you catch every item thrown at you

Excite Bike doubles dice roll

Latios lets you select an opponent to be your teammate for the battle

Tetra places trap that can steal opponents fighter

Snorlax makes you impossible to launch

Dillon launches opponents

Fuel tank (possible item different from others) heals you 50% at the start of a battle

The interesting one is Mecha Fiora
That's kind of a big spoiler for Xenoblade Chronicles, not a huge one, but still a big one.

Those are the ones I found please add to this list if you find more

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
Has anyone seen this?...

Wow that is one great F'n leak I've ever seen...of course its some sh*tful fake though.

I still think the most likely candidates for future DLC characters are:

1.Wolf (maybe indeed saving for Star Fox Wii U cross promotion)
2.Dixie/K. Rool (I doubt we'd have both, and honestly--I think Sakurai would choose Dixie)
3. Lucas (but maybe as an alt of Ness? That's what I think would make sense. Little Mac already has 16 skins)
4. Splatoon Kid (I know this came from a fake leak, but I could easily see it happening down the road. A Woolly World stage is already in!)

And less certain:
5. Chorus Kids (so many rumors about them...but their fate may have collided with Ice Climbers)
6. Isaac (where did his AT go?)
7. Impa (maybe...but which Impa?)

And even less likely but I want them:
8. Ivysaur (why scrap a unique character?)
9. Squirtle (same)

Generally, I think any character that is already an Assist Trophy, a boss/stage hazard, part of a Final Smash will not be playable.

Also, I fully believe Mewtwo was purposefully held off for DLC because, well--DLC needs to be enticing, and Mewtwo fits the bill.
1. Possibly if they're planning to make a Star Fox special pack as the Star Fox Wii U promotion. I don't mind Wolf but I'd be glad if they added Krystal if possible.
2. Dixie was mentioned a lot more than K.Rool so maybe Dixie have something to do with it.
3. I really don't know if they're gonna bring a Japan-only game character this time since most of those types are chosen as ATs. I might be glad if Lucas returned but...wait, I thought people HATED him so much because of what he is as they wanted him to be removed so badly?
4. I just can't see anything good about this character. Getting splattered into pieces just by getting wet by some water gun? Now that's bloody hell gross...
5. I really do doubt they'd appear as what happened to IC. Maybe a different RH character if possible, like Marsh.
6. There are rumors that he might appear since he's not found as AT, and even a 3DS trophy. Wonder where'd he go?
7. There are some strange parenthesis found in her 3DS trophy, so there might be some kind of possibility that she might be playable. Rumors say it'll be her SS design, but how would that affect against the other Zelda players who mostly TP and WW main design? I know they can't use HW version because it's owned by Koei Tecmo...
8. I agree, for a first character to play as a four legged creature. But may not be possibly as he's a very minor Pokemon throughout the series...
9. I doubt he's minor but maybe not that well mentioned to return to Smash due to what happened to the Pokemon Trainer.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
http://youtu.be/x1h27OHLgq8

I'm not sure if this hinders or help Lucas's chances but towards the beginning of the video, you can see Player 2 picks up a trophy/item that looks like Ultimate Chimera. It looks like his model was updated.
It could simply be a nod to Mother 3. A lot of games are getting items and trophies without any playable representation (Lip's Stick from Panel de Pon is a notable example). It doesn't affect his chances in any way.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
http://youtu.be/x1h27OHLgq8

I'm not sure if this hinders or help Lucas's chances but towards the beginning of the video, you can see Player 2 picks up a trophy/item that looks like Ultimate Chimera. It looks like his model was updated.
It is without a doubt, the Ultimate Chimera (at 0:23).

In the 3DS version the only MOTHER 3 content is the Lucas and Porky Statue trophies (and Ness' Fuel alt color, if you want to count that). It's very sparce, to say the least.

If anything, it may mean New Pork City may return. Or just that the Ultimate Chimera is a trophy. Who knows?

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
It is without a doubt, the Ultimate Chimera (at 0:23).

In the 3DS version the only MOTHER 3 content is the Lucas and Porky Statue trophies (and Ness' Fuel alt color, if you want to count that). It's very sparce, to say the least.

If anything, it may mean New Pork City may return. Or just that the Ultimate Chimera is a trophy. Who knows?
New pork city is probaly gonna return anyway, with the focus on 8-player it seems inevitable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom