• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The White Witch, Lana casts herself into battle

Clappers

Smash Rookie
She is so cute and I think she has extreme amounts of moveset potential. I definately do agree though, its time to look to the future (Pac-man, Megaman, Duck Hunt, and Mr. Game and Watch do not apply.)

Also: TURQUOISE HAIR!!!!!!!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't know. I'm pretty neutral about seeing Lana in a Smash Bros. game. I mean she would have to appear in an actual Zelda game rather than in a spin-off for me to consider her as a potential fighter.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I think there's a conspiracy going on that maybe Lana is one of the main characters in the new Zelda game for the Wii U that we know nearly nothing about, but that's just me.

VIIIAxel

Smash Rookie
Lana might not be my most wanted character (That would be Fiora), but she's definitely in my top 5! I think she'd be really fun to play as in Smash!

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
Lana's my favourite Zelda character and the character I want to see as DLC in Smash the most :D So count me in for backing Lana in Smash :D

D

Deleted member

I'm supporting Lana for the game. Maybe she can be a weapon switcher so like her book,staff, and gate can all be used. Also a water character is nice to have

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
I'm supporting Lana for the game. Maybe she can be a weapon switcher so like her book,staff, and gate can all be used. Also a water character is nice to have
I could see her using the spear for most of her tilts/airs ect., her Tome for most of her specials and smash attacks and her summoning gate for her up special and final smash

D

Deleted member

You know ,as crazy as it sounds, I didn't feel like the ganon dlc was the final piece of the dlc for the game. I feel as though Nintendo should have one more surprise for hyrule warriors.
Also as a side note, if Lana gets an amiibo I hope it looks very fresh.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
You know ,as crazy as it sounds, I didn't feel like the ganon dlc was the final piece of the dlc for the game. I feel as though Nintendo should have one more surprise for hyrule warriors.
Also as a side note, if Lana gets an amiibo I hope it looks very fresh.
I feel like they're gonna work on a sequel rather than more DLC

Skides

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skides
3DS FC
1289-8354-1948
Hey now with the Smash Ballot she might have a chance! :D

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
Hopefully, but we gotta spread the word about getting Lana in Smash as much as possible so more people vote for her

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Lana's my favourite Zelda character and the character I want to see as DLC in Smash the most :D So count me in for backing Lana in Smash :D
I think the first way to I spread the word is to spread this image on Twitter since tons of people love to trend things with hashtags. Have you went there yet?

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
I think the first way to I spread the word is to spread this image on Twitter since tons of people love to trend things with hashtags. Have you went there yet?
Yeah I've posted it on Twitter, But the post needs more RT's/More people posting the same hashtag for more people to notice

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah I've posted it on Twitter, But the post needs more RT's/More people posting the same hashtag for more people to notice
That's where me and the other Lana supporters of this thread come in. This is where I would abuse both my Tumblr and Twitter accounts since being noisy is what would get you noticed. That's partly why Banjo's getting all the situation despite how "unlikely" he seems. :p

Last edited:

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
That's where me and the other Lana supporters of this thread come in. This is where I would abuse both my Tumblr and Twitter accounts since being noisy is what would get you noticed. That's partly why Banjo's getting all the situation despite how "unlikely" he seems. :p
I could post a link to the tweet here to see how much all of us can spread it round to get her in the game if everyone's up for it

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I could post a link to the tweet here to see how much all of us can spread it round to get her in the game if everyone's up for it
Sure, you can do that since this is a group effort after all. We need @ Flaxr XIII Flaxr XIII , @Neo Zero, and the others to help spread the word since this might be the only chance in which we can have Hyrule Warriors content in Smash.

Such a fantastic game should not be left out of Smash until the next game since it will be a long wait. I want to fight to the song "Eclipse of the Sun" while playing as that blue haired mage.

Last edited:

Villager's_Mewtwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mewtwo12
3DS FC
0602-6514-9988
Sure, you can do that since this is a group effort after all. We need @ Flaxr XIII Flaxr XIII , @Neo Zero, and the others to help spread the word since this might be the only chance in which we can have Hyrule Warriors content in Smash.

Such a fantastic game should not be left out of Smash until the next game since it will be a long wait. I want to fight to the song "Eclipse of the Sun" while playing as that blue haired mage.
OMG YES! Eclipse of the Sun would be an amazing song to have in the game, especially with a Hyrule Warriors stage! I can imagine Twilight Field and a few other songs in the game being played in a HW stage since the soundtrack for that game is AMAZING. https://twitter.com/VillagersMewtwo/status/584381007333355520/photo/1 <---Also here's the link to the Twitter post so if you have it RT and spread the word so we can get Lana in Smash! :D

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
OMG YES! Eclipse of the Sun would be an amazing song to have in the game, especially with a Hyrule Warriors stage! I can imagine Twilight Field and a few other songs in the game being played in a HW stage since the soundtrack for that game is AMAZING. https://twitter.com/VillagersMewtwo/status/584381007333355520/photo/1 <---Also here's the link to the Twitter post so if you have it RT and spread the word so we can get Lana in Smash! :D
Did my part already, hoping for some of my followers to do the same. :)

tc228

Smash Rookie

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Neo Zero, I am in full support for Lana getting into smash. Also, if this is appropriate, I have created a petition to help convince Nintendo and Mr. Sakurai to put Lana In the game. My petition link is herehttps://www.change.org/p/masahiro-sakurai-nintendo-add-lana-to-super-smash-bros?just_created=true I hope Lana gets in, and, if anyone is interested, join the petition. Whatever it takes to get the white which Lana in Smash Bros.
Done and done. Tweeted about it and shared it on Facebook since I know a Dynasty Warriors fan or two that would gladly share this.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Lana's allright by me; I had really wished they would have added Saria to Hyrule warriors as well, but I cant blame Lana for that fact just becuz she has the Deku Spear...

Lana arguably has the best and most unique weapons and attacks in HW, even more so than Link himself! It would be very interesting to see how they incorporate her moveset from HW into Smash!
And we would get another girl, which Smash needs, and we are long overdue for another Zelda rep (We havent had more than 5 since Melee; 13+ years ago! :psycho:)

@Neo Zero Pretty Please add me to the supporters list would you?

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Apparently some people just assume she'd be a clone of Robin somehow. Ryu is in the same situation where people think he'd be a Little Mac clone somehow. I don't understand why people just jump to "they're going to be clone" argument instead of researching. Especially for two characters that can be easily researched on how a moveset would work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom