• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The White Witch, Lana casts herself into battle

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Let's play a game!

Would you rather:

-Have a moveset completely based on the Book of Sorcery
-Have a moveset that mixes Book, Staff, and Portal 3
-Have a moveset that mixes Book, Staff, Portal 3 and Cia's Scepter

Related question:

-What playstyle should Lana have?

Would you rather:

-Have Lana use the Hyrule Warriors Combo System for Neutral B
-Have Lana use the Hyrule Warriors Combo System for all Specials
-Have Lana use the Hyrule Warriors Combo System for all Specials except Up B
-Have Lana not use the Hyrule Warriors Combo System at all

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Well, plenty of people who are playing Smash Wii U now were most likely playing Hyrule Warriors before that. Smash came in and the hype for HW itself kinda died with it. It should get a resurgence when HW Legends comes out.

@ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever : I'd love it if she had 3 different fighting styles depending on the weapon chosen. It'd be a nod to HW as well as the Warriors games in general. Chances are it'd be either total Book of Sorcery or a mix between book, staff and Portal with Giant Cucco as a Final Smash. She should definitely have the HW Combo System for all Specials. (heck, if Ryu has his Street Fighter inputs, Lana can have the combo system as her gimmick.)

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'd want just a Book of Sorcery fighting style. There's so much you could do with it the others aren't necessary.
Also, her having combos like in HW, either in her A moves or B moves, would be really cool.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Her Hyrule Warriors moveset oozes personality and I'm glad people are noticing her. The 3DS game will certainly bring her new fans. Less than 12 hours left until the ballot closes!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
She's still my top HW candidate and no hater will ever change that. She's got what it takes and "Haters gonna hate" I guess.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Wow I did a nice job on that OP. Sorry I never really updated anything, admin johns lol.

Kenith Kenith is your new thread owner, to take you into the Abyss and Beyond. Don't give up the fight, the more things we can have Lana be a part of, the better her chances (at the very least, HW:Legends being a thing is a good sign for her and that spin off)

Top Bottom