• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Beat

Smash Ace
lol this idk if this guy is trying to look like mr. satan. just txting someone?
Mr. Satan? Don't you mean HERCULE? Or aren't you AMERICAN? Next you'll be telling my Joey Wheeler's name is Jonouchi...

Also, is anyone going to be smashing this week in or around eastern PA..?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, so there is a meeitng at my mom's place again this saturday.

It starts at 1:30 pm. Bring set-ups.

Seriously cuz if you don't you won't have anything to play on lol. I won't be there till late because I have work. I'll be there around 7:00 pm. I may or may not bring a set-up since it's going to be late.

This time bring set-ups people. we only hyad two last time since certain people thought it would be ok not to bring them cuz they figured ,"oh well they probably have alot".

Problem is that if everyone thinks that way then there won't be enough to play on at all.

So bring them. k?

Edit: Who are Joey, Tristan and Tea? Katsuya, Hiroto, and Anzu plz.

Also Jonouchi is his family name. Katsuya is his first name. Just throwing that out there.

Beat

Smash Ace
Sadly, when animes get dubbed into English they usually get censored, which is why most people go by the Japanese names.
I'm sure that the FCC is doing it for our own good. After all, things are always better here... IN AMERICA!
(I hope someone gets my Yugioh Abridged reference...)

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Wow. There are around three awesome smashfests I could go to this weekend... And all of them are sacrificed for my girlfriend's visit. 8(

Edit: I got the reference. >_>

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sure that the FCC is doing it for our own good. After all, things are always better here... IN AMERICA!
(I hope someone gets my Yugioh Abridged reference...)
LOL thats ridiculous >_> that show was so funny since i used to watch the regular series LOL

The part when they act like they hold a gun but have nothing in it is hilarious LMAO.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys I was wondering...it was my first time playing smash as much as I did...I was wondering how I did.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey guys I was wondering...it was my first time playing smash as much as I did...I was wondering how I did.
I think you did good. Maybe other ppl could give you better input than I could though theres only so much I can tell you.

On another note...if theres a meeting this weekend I need a ride again =/...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Crismas! you owe me a free sticker, igave u 2 dollars and I only took 3 stickers!!! lol cant pimp a pimp nahm sayn?

pockyD

Smash Legend
well i'll be there saturday with at least my wii+game, possibly a tv if i'm in the mood

though i really hope i'm not the first one to show up, because i feel that will be ridiculously awkward if mr emblem lord isn't present, so i'll probably go around 3 or something because i have a prevailing fear of awkward social situations

and/or sensei/raptorhawk going? want to CARPOOL?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol.

Don't be a wussy Kevin.

But yeah I won't be there for awhile as previously stated.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
i can be there whenever with a cube, im not sure how long im staying as today is my last final and im heading back to north jersey after the meeting. is anyone going to be there 1 30? i dont want to be there early when no one is there.

Top Bottom