• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Scar: I just don't appreciate **** talk from other NJ smashers when they havent done half of what we have.

It's not like we sit around and think of new ways to be inactive.

NJ players should be understanding of why we are inactive and instead we get **** talk?

Well then **** you too NJ smashers.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I dunno bout everyone else but I generally don't hear anyone bashing TSA.

We just want TSA to come to the tournament scene more. TSA and the Tunes are basically the two major crews of NJ seeing only Tunes there is ok and all but it would be so much better if the other major NJ crew TSA came down and we had a great competitive tournament.

ToS is good and all but they simply don't have nearly as much tourney experience as TSA or Tunes.

I personally would love you guys to help out and continue the competitive smash scene.

If you guys have to be inactive for some reason like Woz then thats unavoidable but any other smasher that can play we just want them to play with us thats all.

Beat

Smash Ace
stop spammin, ur posting this everywhere. we dont even kno whos been nominated yet
It's safe to say the general populus of this site wasn't even aware that there WAS an election at hand. Also, I'm asking for me to be voted FOR NOMINATION. Nice try, though. -_-;

Also, I'm aware that the thread says voting ended the 16th, but it also says voting ends on Wednesday, so I'm erring on the side of caution.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
It's safe to say the general populus of this site wasn't even aware that there WAS an election at hand. Also, I'm asking for me to be voted FOR NOMINATION. Nice try, though. -_-;

Also, I'm aware that the thread says voting ended the 16th, but it also says voting ends on Wednesday, so I'm erring on the side of caution.
wasn't aware or didn't really care...whichever works...voted for ya though after i found out about u being it...or u telling me u were in it lol ;)

1st post in tsa thread for me...ftw?...hello everyone

Beat

Smash Ace
1st post in tsa thread for me...ftw?...hello everyone
Haha, I noticed at least. You'll get ignored by everything until you make a few meetings/venues that TSA attendes.

...after that, only 80% of the crew will ignore you. ^.^

Scar

#HarveyDent
Hey, I think I wanna join TSA. What do I gotta do guyz?
You want to join TSA PA, in which case you need Cactar, Pakman, Velocity, myself, Chocobo, and Roykid to accept you. The way to do that is to be serious about getting better at Smash, and proving it. That's all.

Edit: When do I have to sign up for Pound again???? And where do I do that?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You want to join TSA PA, in which case you need Cactar, Pakman, Velocity, myself, Chocobo, and Roykid to accept you. The way to do that is to be serious about getting better at Smash, and proving it. That's all.

lol, there should be a link in the Pound 3 thread. ALSO DOYOUNG CONFIRM YOU CAN DRIVE ME!

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
I dunno bout everyone else but I generally don't hear anyone bashing TSA.

We just want TSA to come to the tournament scene more. TSA and the Tunes are basically the two major crews of NJ seeing only Tunes there is ok and all but it would be so much better if the other major NJ crew TSA came down and we had a great competitive tournament.

ToS is good and all but they simply don't have nearly as much tourney experience as TSA or Tunes.

I personally would love you guys to help out and continue the competitive smash scene.

If you guys have to be inactive for some reason like Woz then thats unavoidable but any other smasher that can play we just want them to play with us thats all.
Eventually life sets in when you are over 18 >_> Work, School, Chickys. TSA is amazing, They pretty much invented tournaments in NJ. I mean ****, I'm ****ing amazing at this game, but I can't get to tournaments anymore.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious

I like your tact. I think that can be arranged. The first step was showing up at Smashpocalypse! And my doc has defintely improved. It can only get better.

Who doesn't agree that I should be accepted...?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys I think Im going to do a smashfest Sat if nothing is going on in my area. Starz your too kewl ur invited and so is most of TSA NY. Extra setups would be great and I will do my best to accomidate

Top Bottom