• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Too much stuff going on...

I just wanna play smash with you all cause I need practice.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
woz can you make a list on the first page of people that have confirmed? are you not going? :(

to my recollection most or all of tsa pa is going and tsa ny wants to go but needs rides.
NJ is unsure, sensei copycat? me spam alex, who else?

early registration is almost a week away.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
i can go to pound 3, and i can get back to nj the day b4 like for VLS, so Do if you have roomm if ur driving then count me in. and wat time does the meeting start saturday?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Everyone should go to Bailey's tournament.
Cort I agree with you on Bailey vs Zeekly ( I won't even call it Zenith cause Zenith is a tournament ran by Me ) but just do not bother with even starting crap there. The whole NYC scene is a mess without me or Jay0yeah putting tournaments together and it's suffering due to lan centers being lan centers and also being stupid. Not to mention Lazy people who I know work there. Let them do what they do.

As for pound I put up the Pricing a few pages back so if its not on the first page I suggest it should be.

Starz I don't even think you should go to Zeekly cause it truly is a waste of talent for you. If you want come with me to the TSA meeting cause I love your attitude and I want someone to go home with on the train LOL.

Beyond that Woz if Crismas comes can I bring Starz with me? I wanna go in the car with her and I wanna bring Starz along since its cheap for me to go to her house. Let me know what can be done.

Scar I am down for going to Smashpolcyse I'll tell TSA NY to ante up.

See you guys Saturday

Beat

Smash Ace
Um...

...You should all show TSA Pride by going to my art thread and then voting for me for your favorite artist in the announcements section...

...^___^;

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If there's a meeting that is.....which has been unclear for me for the past 3 days!! I'm spending more time looking for the meeting day than studying for my Calc III final!! :mad:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Alright, just making sure. All I heard was Red Robins but I'm guessing that's where the direct meeting talk will happen.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'd really love for you to come and stick around, Keitaro. I always see you for five minutes, and then you disappear.

I'm not sure about a fullblown smashfest, considering the situation. It's really Emblem Lord's call what time we can come in.

I'll probably pick up Crismas an hour before that.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Thanks Alex Strife. Also, If TSA NY plans to come to Smashpocalypse on January 12th, I really really expect NJ to show up. The PA branch really missed you guys last time, not to mention to Tunes and everyone else.

So I'll see you all then.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I miss Scar and the rest of Philly very much. I'll be sure to make an appearance.

Sig-makers, I have a request from our good friend ZoSo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JCjtl1_ECXA

At around 47:48 begins a silhouette of Ichigo and Rukia against a red background. Please make a four second loop where they begin to argue, then turn their heads away from each other. This should last about 3 seconds. Freeze the final frame for the last second, which should be the frame before a credit appears and the screen splits, and then loop it from there. Size it down to sig proportions, etc.

I expect to see only quality work from our TSA sig creators. Let's show him what we can do.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, I talked to Chloe since it was really on her since she just moved.

Come around 4 pm guys. The meeting will end at 11:30 pm.

Also since Chloe lives upstairs now....NO GOING UPSTAIRS DUH!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
scar, i think i can come the 12th, last time i played you was our mm at fc but you've improved like mad. ur practice vs elites against my practice against teh_spamerer (i think hes really really really good). lets play

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Not true.

I'm confident that we could fit 6 t.vs downstairs.

Just ignore the big screen and set up some t.v's in front of it and we could set up t.vs against the sliding glass door that leads to the balcony.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I miss Scar and the rest of Philly very much. I'll be sure to make an appearance.

Sig-makers, I have a request from our good friend ZoSo.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JCjtl1_ECXA

At around 47:48 begins a silhouette of Ichigo and Rukia against a red background. Please make a four second loop where they begin to argue, then turn their heads away from each other. This should last about 3 seconds. Freeze the final frame for the last second, which should be the frame before a credit appears and the screen splits, and then loop it from there. Size it down to sig proportions, etc.

I expect to see only quality work from our TSA sig creators. Let's show him what we can do.
definitely less than 4 seconds... lemme know if it needs to be tweaked to exactly 4 secs, or if anything else is wrong in it.

if it's fine as is, here's the link.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/GizmoTheMogwai/ZoSo.gif

Beat

Smash Ace
We might as well be called The Bleach Affiliates (see sig).

Also, if we DO do that, I demand to be lieutenant of Squad 12.

<3 Renji

Beat

Smash Ace
On an actually important note, I'm 99% sure that I'll at least go to Cheezits this weekend! So... if you're going and have Bleach DS 2nd... PLAY ME. Also, that Smash game I keep hearing about...

I would have just edited my last post, but smashboards isn't being nice to me at the moment. Also, I said "wasn't being nice" because I'm unsure of how to spell "cooperative"...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Pshhhh.

You know what?

**** it.

I was thinking of using boxes again for the t.v's, but screw it. Just put the set-ups on the floor. It's hardwood floor so it will be fine.

Edit: If it's TSA only then whoever can bring set-ups needs to do so.

I can bring two set-ups myself.

Also we'll be using the condensed training regiment since the meeting starts at 4 pm.

This is the schedule.

5 pm to 6 pm - Friendlies: We need to relax and loosen up before we get serious. And I know if I don't allow time for this, then people will just goof off anyway.

6 pm tp 7 pm - Counterpick Stages: Working on getting used to counterpick stages and learning how to use them to our advantage is pivotal in becoming a great player.

7 pm to 8 pm - Food Break: Just like last time, if we hurry this shouldn't take the whole hour.

8 pm to 9 pm - Secondaries: We need to let our secondaries get the practice they need for them to be reliable in tourney and justas good as our mains.

9 pm to 10 pm - Tournament sets: This is really here just for recording matches. We have to be able to analyze our mistakes and correct them. It's the easiest, fastest and most effective way of improving.

10 pm to 11 pm - Forced Disadvantage: Another drill that focuses on our weak matches/stages. This makes it a must for this schedule.

11 pm to Midnight - Teams practice: Vital for the training regiment. Just as Kashif brought this to my attention before, you need to have good teams practice during training as well.

Just bump everything up by an hour since it starts at 4 pm and not 5 pm.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Pshhhh.

You know what?

**** it.

I was thinking of using boxes again for the t.v's, but screw it. Just put the set-ups on the floor. It's hardwood floor so it will be fine.

Edit: If it's TSA only then whoever can bring set-ups needs to do so.

I can bring two set-ups myself.

Also we'll be using the condensed training regiment since the meeting starts at 4 pm.

This is the schedule.

5 pm to 6 pm - Friendlies: We need to relax and loosen up before we get serious. And I know if I don't allow time for this, then people will just goof off anyway.

6 pm tp 7 pm - Counterpick Stages: Working on getting used to counterpick stages and learning how to use them to our advantage is pivotal in becoming a great player.

7 pm to 8 pm - Food Break: Just like last time, if we hurry this shouldn't take the whole hour.

8 pm to 9 pm - Secondaries: We need to let our secondaries get the practice they need for them to be reliable in tourney and justas good as our mains.

9 pm to 10 pm - Tournament sets: This is really here just for recording matches. We have to be able to analyze our mistakes and correct them. It's the easiest, fastest and most effective way of improving.

10 pm to 11 pm - Forced Disadvantage: Another drill that focuses on our weak matches/stages. This makes it a must for this schedule.

11 pm to Midnight - Teams practice: Vital for the training regiment. Just as Kashif brought this to my attention before, you need to have good teams practice during training as well.

Just bump everything up by an hour since it starts at 4 pm and not 5 pm.
Hey do not forget an hour or so for meeting meeting stuff

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its fine. We'll be smashfesting at bass's hosue with treble/reik/neptune scrubs and eating amazing pizza if anyone wants to come through.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Bring VCR's people and tapes.

We should have at least 3 to 4 VCR's.

In terms of set-ups we should be ok since I don't think more then 10 of TSA will be there. Maybe 12.

Scar

#HarveyDent
scar, i think i can come the 12th, last time i played you was our mm at fc but you've improved like mad. ur practice vs elites against my practice against teh_spamerer (i think hes really really really good). lets play
Friggin' Spammer. If you come I will guarantee you friendlies like mad.

I might not enter singles since I sucked pretty hard last time... I was exhausted. Friendlies/MMs the whole time sounds pretty sweet.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Friggin' Spammer.
:( are you still upset I sent you that video Scar? :(

Money Match update

All for $1
vs Atomsk_92: Pichu dittos, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Cactuar: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5 with Chaingrabbing.
vs Eggm: Fox ditto, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Eggm: Link vs Yoshi, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD: Captain Falcon(me) vs Peach(him), normal stage rules, best of 5
vs Inui: Pikachu vs Ganondorf, normal stage rules, best of 5, no CGing.
vs Inui: Sheik(me) vs Fox(him), normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Inui: Swamp DK(me) vs Fugly Fox(him), normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Inui: Marth vs Sheik, all on BF, best of 5.
vs Inui: Sheik vs Marth, all on BF, best of 5.
vs Keitaro: Pichu(me) vs Falcon(Keitaro), normal stage rules, best of 3(?) <-- first match will resume on FD with me at 4 stock and Keitaro at 3
vs Keitaro: Falco dittos, normal stage rules, best of 5.

vs Magus420: Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Mew2King: Link vs Mario, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs NJzFinest: Man Link dittos, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Pacman: Link vs Luigi, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Raptorhawk: Link vs Pikachu, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Reik: Roy dittos, all neutral stages, best of 5.
vs Sensei: Captain Falcon dittos, normal stage rules, best of 3.
vs Scar: Captain Falcon dittos, normal stage rules, best of 3.
vs Vanz: Fox vs Peach, normal stage rules, best of 5.

vs technomancer: Captain Falcon dittos(dibs on Green Falcon), normal stage rules, best of 5

Handicap Match
vs doyoung2win: Fox dittos, all neutrals, best of 5, no timer. Every match begins with me at 3 stock and doyoung at 5 stock. If I win I get a $1, if doyoung wins he gets either $0.20 or $0.25(depends on amount of spare change in my dorm room)

Bold indicates new MMs.

Keitaro, you owe me $1 for the Fox dittos.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Hmm Spammer i see you removed our Falcon Dittos. Wise choice if you're trying to not go broke.

MWAHAHAHA.

Top Bottom