• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Beat

Smash Ace
Hey TSA, especially Wozzy, my amigo and current teams partner wants to get into the crew. He's hit 2 venues so far and he's going to the next Smashpocalypse, and in 3 months time he's already at my level (whatever that's worth).

His name... is ROYKID...

...and Scar, Pakman, and Cactuar have his back in terms of his entrance into the crew.

Remember how Scar said I was his team partner and you guys took me in? ^.^; And I know Wozzy loves him some Chocobo...

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hey TSA, especially Wozzy, my amigo and current teams partner wants to get into the crew. He's hit 2 venues so far and he's going to the next Smashpocalypse, and in 3 months time he's already at my level (whatever that's worth).

His name... is ROYKID...

...and Scar, Pakman, and Cactuar have his back in terms of his entrance into the crew.

Remember how Scar said I was his team partner and you guys took me in? ^.^; And I know Wozzy loves him some Chocobo...
ho hum. If he's in PA, shouldn't Cactuar and Pakman/Velocity be making the decision of whether or not he's allowed in? *knows nothing about TSA politickz*

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
copy i gotta move out of school so im not exactly sure if im gonna b able to make it or not.... i dont think i'll b home in time

and the meeting is tomorrow right or is it sunday??

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Address is 124 Hana Road, Edison at Oxford Arms.

The apartment is number 124.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol.

Sure. The one in Edison right? It's only about 5 minuted from my mom's place.

also come at 4:30 pm guys. Around that time.

Yes, you too Andrew. lol.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136

Scar

#HarveyDent
O'Reilly made a lot of sense to me. He didn't go ahead and say what our illegal alien policy is, which would have been great since I could have formed my own opinion, but he doesn't get paid to make me think, he gets paid to force his opinions down my throat.

I think I'm going to have the same stance as everyone else, though. Joe Horn isn't a hero, but I understand what he did: he solved an immediate problem. There were better ways the situation would have ended up, but I mean there's no guarantee that the cops were even on their way, let alone that they would have caught the burglers.

And no, this has nothing to do with racism.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I think he should have just injured them so they couldn't get away.

I can't condone taking lives, since I see life as sacred.

And no this isn't a racial thing, especilaly since I heard that the neighbor is black, although I can't say for sure.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
That whole thing with Chocobo and inviting RoyKid in: Yes. I do make the decisions on who gets into TSA: Philly. Lol...

Me playing dumb about it is just a source of entertainment for me.

Beat

Smash Ace
That whole thing with Chocobo and inviting RoyKid in: Yes. I do make the decisions on who gets into TSA: Philly. Lol...

Me playing dumb about it is just a source of entertainment for me.
Thanks for enlightening us, Cactus... -.-;

Anyway, I suppose that means there's yet another victim of the TSA virus.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Pound 3

TO ALL DRIVING MEMBERS OF TSA NJ: CONFIRM IF YOU'RE GOING OR IF YOU CAN'T! I'm not registering until I know I have a ride, soooooooo unless you want to pay me $5 or $10 after the Pound 3 fee goes up you better confirm VERY soon. ;)

Scar

#HarveyDent
TSA NJ: Come to more stuff. Everyone is talking smack on you guys for being inactive. No one talks smack on TSA.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I challenge you to JETMAN Scar!!! O this challenge also goes out to anyone else who has a facebook!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I beliee Keitaro is king of bandit jing
From now on, we're going to play the game called "Predict When Keitaro Mysteriously Disappears". Just how does he do it?
While maining Sheik in the past I learned how to Up-B in real life. Starz is too cool with his freakishly bending fingers. I think imma practice that instead of increasing my tech skill.

Seriously though, sorry bout leaving early the times I always have. It's ironic that I always have alot to do the day the meeting is planned but I always love to show up to see my people again. With the break just starting I should be able to stay longer for any meetings within the next month's time period ;)

Boo at EL and Woz cracking on me across the table for leaving early! Ya'll getting taken out in tourney by me next time you enter. Keitaro ketsubou goshujin oyadama!!!! Now go translate that ****!! :laugh:

R3N0

Smash Lord
i really need to make sure i get a ride somehow b4 i go n pay for poundz =(

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol@ smack talk at TSA NJ for being inactive.

We can **** well be as inactive as we please considering all that we have done for NJ.

And we are repaid with smack talk becuase we have been busy these past few months?

That's the kinda stuff that makes us not wanna help the NJ scene.

Edit: TSA NJ yoiu guys really need to start stepping up though when it comes to meetings. My mother doesn;t want us there every weekend. She aid she would be ok with us being there every other weekend, so that meas we will have to alternate with another location. The rest of you need to step it up if you can. Talk to your family about allowing us to meet if you know they will probably go for it. We can't constantly rely on my parents homes, because they will get sick of it. My dad is already pretty sick of it and my mom is getting there.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Maybe.

I have work this coming Saturday, so we have to see.

Which is my point.

I'm not always gonna be able to carry NJ meetings.

You guys will have step up your game.

Scar

#HarveyDent
We can **** well be as inactive as we please considering all that we have done for NJ.
Bad attitude, I disagree as thoroughly as one can. That's fine if TSA is something that was, but I think we're still pretty hot and amazing. Hopefully I'll find that I'm hanging out with my crewmates before I'm proven wrong.

Edit: In other news, I just voted for Velocity as Master Debater and Best Writer. <3

Top Bottom