• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
For the Chloe situation: I think she should just go to church. Sometimes you may have to sacrafice little things "couple hours at church" to gain bigger things "a place to stay for free at your boyfriend's mother's house along with rides". I do believe in God but I find going to church every sunday ridiculous same as waiting for sex till marriage and adulte...uhh...nothing else :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!! I got a muhf-ing GPS!! No more getting lost for 2 hours while driving to South Jersey/NYC!!! Hell YES!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Find him before his semester starts :)

Edit: I broke my GPS Christmas gift already. I break GPS's faster than smashers break controllers.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wow i messaged woz like a week ago....has anyone heard from em?? Was woz ever even real?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
hello pocky...and umm someone play this week, set something up. i wanna play now. , sensei should have a smashfest...or copy lend ur basement or watever

And marcel play me at some guilty gear or street fighter so i can **** your **** at it, cuz im pretty sure your ***. prove me otherwise.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

*wipes tears from my eyes

But seriously, get outta here.

Stick to smash.

These crazy kids these days. ^_^

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol, hopefully you play those more than you do melee cuz ur skill based off this game is uhh...self explanitory. Your trash now, a scrub, your washed up son. So yea maybe I can actually get some competition outta you if I play you in a different fighter. Nothing but <3. in a non homosexual way of course

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Dude...

Buy King of Fighters XI.

I want competition in that game so **** bad.

>_>

<_<

**** Smash.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dude...

Buy King of Fighters XI.

I want competition in that game so **** bad.

>_>

<_<

**** Smash.

Marcel do I need to come down and beat you in that broken *** game...come now your not that good everyone knows im the best in the most fighting games in the crew 3s, cvs2, etc...and i dont even try on ur laggy *** tv lol....MM me FT5 in all Capcom and SNK games..i'll even take your money in GGXX AC...too easy my man too easy

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You call KoF XI broke and then mention 3s and CvS2 of all things?

lol.

Everytime we play any fighter I beast on you, so I have no idea s to what you are refering too.

Lay off the drugs, boy. Thry are effecting your grip on reality.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Marcel do I need to come down and beat you in that broken *** game...come now your not that good everyone knows im the best in the most fighting games in the crew 3s, cvs2, etc...and i dont even try on ur laggy *** tv lol....MM me FT5 in all Capcom and SNK games..i'll even take your money in GGXX AC...too easy my man too easy
Scar and I will challenge your 3s title. Also, I challenge Velocity to the Tekken title.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
You call KoF XI broke and then mention 3s and CvS2 of all things?

lol.

Everytime we play any fighter I beast on you, so I have no idea s to what you are refering too.

Lay off the drugs, boy. Thry are effecting your grip on reality.

ya i call it broken cause of the crap u can do in in....3s and cvs arent broken....and just cause you can play good on lag doesnt mean you can play me in a serious match...lets go

Scar pakman come down...im ready for a fun challenge

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
KoF XI has arrange mode if you want the game to be more balanced.

And CvS2 is one of the most unbalanced games of all time.

Roll cancel anyone?

Ummm, yeah.

Hell any team can do 100% life bar combos in KoF XI which actually helps to keep the top tiers from dominating. Not to mention guard cancel rolling which lets you roll when you block a move and saving shift which lets you switch out when you block an attack. Plus there is a skill stock system that yo uhave to utiliize to be able to do this stuff. You need to be smasrt about how and when you use your skill stock since you also use it for dream cancels and other offensive tricks.

In 3s you can parry with no cost what so ever. don't get me started on roll cancelling. 10 frames or more of invincibility on moves that have no invincibility noramally? Yeah, that is so balanced. Let's not get into the custom combos. Paintt he fence with bison. Really? And friggin Sagat is so busted he doesn't even need roll cancelling. Spam projectiles all day for zoning and tiger crush/uppercut any idiot who is dumb enough to approach too hastily. And Tiger Genocide has the most priority of any super or attack in the ****ing game! And of course, it has invincibility frames.

>_____>

KoF XI may have some BS in it, but it's defensive options make the game much more balanced then a hell of alot of other fighters, ESPECIALLY CvS2.

Top Bottom