• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Guess who just got revealed for Mario Maker? :D

...OK seriously, can we please just see the Daisy costume now?

And Wolf?

NNID
Samyatang
I'm almost positive that Daisy's going to have a costume in Mario Maker. I mean, at this point, she's kind of a shoo-in. Especially with Waluigi being confirmed now.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Guess who just got revealed for Mario Maker? :D

...OK seriously, can we please just see the Daisy costume now?

And Wolf?
In my humble opinion, out of a hundred (or more) possible characters, Daisy has a really good chance of having a costume as well; especially if they're adding obscure characterization into the mix. The margin of 'not making it' is pretty slim, too, since Daisy IS indeed from the Mario universe, as well as SML being one of the top 5 best sellers. Daisy have also made a name for herself in the spin-offs as well, to a point where fans will easily recognize her.

If, by the smallest chance she doesn't make it, then it will be official where I assume that Nintendo doesn't like our Sassy Princess, and God so help me, I will become unglued...!:grrr:

Edit: Seriously, I love Daisy more than Nintendo loves her.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Wakes up.

Still no Daisy costume.

These costumes are all revealed by pot luck.

Last edited:

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Hi! I want to discuss these possibilities with you.
To see all the possibilities. Must take into account:

1. All amiibo characters have their slot in Mario Maker.
2. Waluigi is the number 23. Therefore, we could be up to 28 characters of Mario, as it cast ends at number 29 with Donkey Kong.
3. Another possibility would be Waluigi is on the panel because he is a assist trophy in Smash Bros, like Ashley. Although it is discarded, thanks to the arrival of Slippy.

In short, Daisy must be on Mario Maker, I think she is near the number of Waluigi. #DAISYFORSMASH

What do you think? How many characters have been revealed so far?

EDIT: Premiere new signature :lol:

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I am pretty sure she is there, let's just wait and see what happens, I don't think about it too much because I don't want it to haunt my every thought.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Looks like the K.Rool fans have invaded the Smash "Unity" Photo Contest. Which ends later today!

I don't see any Daisy pictures there.....I know what I'm going to do now! You all should follow. The winners are going to be hand-picked by Sakurai and the rest of the team!
The owners of a Wii U could help to Daisy on that topic.
In response to this, the original poster of this quote, PushDustin, he expanded upon his quote about the matter on SourceGaming.

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/08/19/characterchoiceonline/
I find it interesting. But I do not think of anything else, to encourage the features of Daisy. I think I have said everything for her.
I'll keep voting Daisy my way.

#VOTEFORDAISY

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
The owners of a Wii U could help to Daisy on that topic.

I find it interesting. But I do not think of anything else, to encourage the features of Daisy. I think I have said everything for her.
I'll keep voting Daisy my way.

#VOTEFORDAISY
1. Daisy can be used.

2. Daisy is somewhat controversial, but popular nevertheless.

3. Daisy has moveset potential, she's a feisty tomboy who will rush you down(we don't have these kinds of female characters in Smash! She's also good with sports equipment and flowers, as seen in her Smash trophies.

4. Daisy can fill a niche if they take the concept of her name and flesh it out. For example, she could summon a large flower to be used for recovery....only to throw it away to be used for other things. You can also have her take control of piranha plants to be used as a remote command grab of sorts.

5. (This doesn't matter too much for DLC characters)

6. If short on time, base her off Princess Peach.

7. A Mario series regular, appeating in all kinds of Mario games since Super Mario Land in 1990 (extremely likely to recognised in Mario Maker)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Looks like Donkey Kong JR is confirmed...

image.jpg

Look at his adorably stupid face! Now I want to see Daisy.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

loganhogan

Smash Ace
I'm confused why DK Jr. is #28 but Mega Man is #37.

Is there a way they are being organized?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm confused why DK Jr. is #28 but Mega Man is #37.

Is there a way they are being organized?
I think all the non-mario Smash ones are grouped together. Maybe it's in the order of amiibo release.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Every thread seems to have something they are eagerly looking forward too.

Isaac has Smashified.
K. Rool has the photo contest.
Daisy has the Mario Maker sprites.

*crosses fingers for all three*

:231:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Damn it, I was too late to even share my post for the fanart contest today. Should have stopped babysitting the cats when I had the chance. :urg:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Any "Pearls of Wisdom" I might have missed today?
Literally nothing but a Donkey Kong Jr. outfit and some people here decided to make some Daisy posts for that Smash Miiverse Photo Contest that closed a few hours ago. I'm still hoping that we get more reveals since these reviewers are still completing as many challenges as possible.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Literally nothing but a Donkey Kong Jr. outfit and some people here decided to make some Daisy posts for that Smash Miiverse Photo Contest that closed a few hours ago. I'm still hoping that we get more reveals since these reviewers are still completing as many challenges as possible.
Just got from work, if I had so I could not help out here, sorry.
So its safe to assume we will expect more revealed costumes within the next days?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just got from work, if I had so I could not help out here, sorry.
So its safe to assume we will expect more revealed costumes within the next days?
Yep, not a single reviewer had unlocked every costume yet and we barely got to see the many Animal Crossing characters at this point.

Some already pointed out that DK Jr. is in the same row as Waluigi, theorizing that this could be a Mario Tennis set based on characters who were playable there. So chances are that Daisy could be in the same category as these two or any other hidden Mario Tennis character.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Yep, not a single reviewer had unlocked every costume yet and we barely got to see the many Animal Crossing characters at this point.

Some already pointed out that DK Jr. is in the same row as Waluigi, theorizing that this could be a Mario Tennis set based on characters who were playable there. So chances are that Daisy could be in the same category as these two or any other hidden Mario Tennis character.
Hope so or maybe fall into the "Super Mario" category seeing that they are taking into account the title of the character's debut.

HanAmes

Smash Ace

Fingers are crossed, as well.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

DK.Jr is probably based on Donkey Kong (he's right next to him) just like Diddy is. He even has his original sprites.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Apparently the "Unity" Photo Contest is the last photo contest for Smash Wii U. Does this mean that we are close to the end of the line for DLC? Now the K.Rool spam is starting to make sense....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Apparently the "Unity" Photo Contest is the last photo contest for Smash Wii U. Does this mean that we are close to the end of the line for DLC? Now the K.Rool spam is starting to make sense....
Of course, there's just two months left until the Smash Ballot is over. So it would make sense for it to be the last day for your voices to be heard until the developers just look at the list of possible options and pick a few that would actually work as paid DLC. From here on out, it will all be about fan service and Sakurai's team won't be working on Smash for more than two years (especially when there's so little time until the Wii U enjoys its last few years of relevance).

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys! Multi-character supporter here (King K. Rool, Bandana Waddle Dee, Mr. Stevenson, and Goku from Yuyuki, amongst others), who'd like to be added to your supporters list, please. :)

I'm not a huge fan of princessy stuff (Dream Land's penguin king is my favourite Nintendo royal :laugh:), but of all of the princesses and princess-alikes in the Mario series, I've always felt that Daisy was the best by far - she just seems like a whole lot more fun than the "Disney Princess" stereotypes you see out there!

I've never liked how she gets dismissed for being in more spin-offs than mainline games, as the spin-offs don't take away from her point of origin (and nor does the fact that her point of origin was a handheld title - I've never understood the mentality that those are somehow magically less important or relevant).

I'm amazed that Daisy's not in Smash already, to be honest. So, yes, please count me in, if you will!

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Added you to the list @ Tortilla Noggin Tortilla Noggin . And to remind you, it's the one in the second post since I can't edit the first one any further.
You can thank me for that.....

Hey Azure, I think it's time for a new tag on the OP. What about something about her not being a Peach clone? That's a point that most use against her....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You can thank me for that.....

Hey Azure, I think it's time for a new tag on the OP. What about something about her not being a Peach clone? That's a point that most use against her....
Won't the page glitch out like the last time if I think about editing it? As a matter of fact, I wonder how did this even become a problem to begin with.

EDIT: God damn it, it's still a big problem. Just glitched out on me for the third time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom