• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Won't the page glitch out like the last time if I think about editing it? As a matter of fact, I wonder how did this even become a problem to begin with.
I meant the topic title. If THAT'S still glitched then we are going to have to call in the administrators....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You can thank me for that.....

Hey Azure, I think it's time for a new tag on the OP. What about something about her not being a Peach clone? That's a point that most use against her....
Damn, I seriously overlooked your comment. My apologies, just had to deal with some obnoxious pets this horrible afternoon. I'm indeed going to chance the title this instant. :facepalm:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Here's Mario Kart (literally) and Mewtwo!

(Guess we can't expect Double Dash Daisy now!)
Mario Kart is now a shoo-in for Smash 5 as the next vehicle riding newcomer.

That is literally the best 8-bit costumes I've seen so far, even Waluigi can't top that. But in all seriousness, Daisy seriously got to be in the game sooner or later.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Mario Kart is now a shoo-in for Smash 5 as the next vehicle riding newcomer.

That is literally the best 8-bit costumes I've seen so far, even Waluigi can't top that. But in all seriousness, Daisy seriously got to be in the game sooner or later.
She's definitely embargoed so I think I'm going to stay away from info until I actually get the game, just to get the old-school feel of unlockable excitement!

Laniv

Smash Champion

Here's Mario Kart (literally) and Mewtwo!

(Guess we can't expect Double Dash Daisy now!)
But seriously, though, Super Mario Maker is getting a roster that's already exceeded Smash, so Daisy shouldn't be too far off.

Seriously, though, we have what, six or seven Animal Crossing characters!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
so Daisy shouldn't be too far off.
With any luck. I really want to try to make something with some callbacks to Super Mario Land.

Seriously, though, we have what, six or seven Animal Crossing characters!
I believe this is due to the game supporting both the Animal Crossing figures, and the cards of the important NPCs. After all, they confirmed that the complete Animal Crossing Amiibo card collection will consist of 400 cards - they're definitely not all supported here!

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
By the way, what you think about the fan-art of Isaac? Thanks to Smashified.

I must say I like the fan-art. :lol:

Of course, Daisy remained in second position for votes, however Smashified said that Daisy was very difficult to do, Is Isaac not hard to do?
To me, Smashified just said excuses.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Of course, Daisy remained in second position for votes, however Smashified said that Daisy was very difficult to do, Is Isaac not hard to do?
Daisy was too hard to do for Smashified Live, a live-stream where they make the simpler characters.
She's not too hard for the regular Smashified, where they tackled scales, fur, glass and leather.

Do you have a source for Daisy's second place?

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Daisy was too hard to do for Smashified Live, a live-stream where they make the simpler characters.
She's not too hard for the regular Smashified, where they tackled scales, fur, glass and leather.

Do you have a source for Daisy's second place?
I haven't source, only you have to see when they asked the question so that we could discuss our favorite character.
There, Isaac won the most votes, but Daisy was the second (In my final tally of votes).

But if Smashified do another survey, Daisy needs to win, so we must be vigilant and of course we tell friends or Daisy fans.

Princess Daisy must win a next regular Smashified!

Last edited:

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643

Honestly I think it's only alright. The textures and body are great but the hair and eyes are bugging me SO much. They just seem really off to me.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Honestly I think it's only alright. The textures and body are great but the hair and eyes are bugging me SO much. They just seem really off to me.
I feel the same, but let's hope anymore 3D models they make in the future can be an improvement from this one on forward, since especially something like "anime" hair to them was hard to work with in 3D they said before, and including faces a bit from this new 3D modeler they added to the team. I hope Daisy turns out ok, either as a 3D model or a drawing. I'd hope Omni chooses for the team to draw Daisy like his other collabs, other than a 3D model since we have plenty of those from Nintendo, imo.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
So I found this making the rounds....

image.jpg

Take this with a truckload of salt - it's from 4chan, the king of fake leaks . But the info seems somewhat believeable.

Last edited:

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643

View attachment 69413

Take this with a truckload of salt - it's from 4chan, the king of fake leaks . But the info seems somewhat believeable.
Yeah I saw this on 4chan already. Naturally take everything you hear from there with less than a grain of grain of salt. Still, I always love seeing these! It's fun to spectate. Personally I don't think it's real because of snake but that's just me. I think it makes a fun point about one character popular in Japan, one in the west and one in both. I think they could actually do that, it's a good idea. In regards to it though, Snake and Isaac are both super "eh" to me, but DixieKong is like yes dreams come true. Disappointed by the lack of new DK stage but if Dixie Kong was in honestly I wouldn't care about anything else. Of course it's just a rumor.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

View attachment 69413

I saw that, it said Star Fox Zero would come out in September, which I doubt.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

View attachment 69413

4Chan= The king of fake leaks and false rumors, not taking this seriously, I'll just wait til October and rally as much supporters as possible in the mean time.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
"Port Mackerel as a stage"

I call BS.

Port Mackerel is a DLC multiplayer only stage, the leaker is trying to be hipster by making this "Agent 3's" (Another muhunique thus true kind of thing) home-stage.

The Chorus Kids-efect.
"It's so bizarre only Sakurai could think of it!"

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
4Chan= The king of fake leaks and false rumors, not taking this seriously, I'll just wait til October and rally as much supporters as possible in the mean time.
I hope it's false, as you say.
I do not like the idea that Daisy isn't DLC, or at least mentioned.

#VOTEFORDAISY

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Hmm, has anyone spotted more Mario Maker costumes yet? I reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy want to see how Nintendo would handle the Daisy costume.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hmm, has anyone spotted more Mario Maker costumes yet? I reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy want to see how Nintendo would handle the Daisy costume.
Checked on Gamefaqs and Nintendo Life, not a single soul even found the Daisy outfit yet. Which begs the question how hard it will be to unlock these costumes in the game.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Checked on Gamefaqs and Nintendo Life, not a single soul even found the Daisy outfit yet. Which begs the question how hard it will be to unlock these costumes in the game.
Well there aren't many 100 Mario Challenge Videos out yet. Plus I think some of the bigger sites have the costumes but aren't allowed to show them.

Top Bottom