• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Why are you so pessimistic? :ohwell:
That is the main problem of Daisy fans.
We must have hope, I ignore the opinion of the haters.
Our main mission is to vote in the poll (Fighter Ballot) by Daisy, otherwise spare.

Princess Daisy has many fans, and she can still have a chance.
Also, I wish there was a Nintendo Direct, but if not, I don't care.
We have to continue voting for our princess, that's the only way for Daisy to enter the panel Players of Smash Bros. Stop wailing.

Meanwhile, I continue voting for Daisy in numerous IPs.

That picture has bad language

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why are you so pessimistic? :ohwell:
That is the main problem of Daisy fans.
We must have hope, I ignore the opinion of the haters.
Our main mission is to vote in the poll (Fighter Ballot) by Daisy, otherwise spare.

Princess Daisy has many fans, and she can still have a chance.
Also, I wish there was a Nintendo Direct, but if not, I don't care.
We have to continue voting for our princess, that's the only way for Daisy to enter the panel Players of Smash Bros. Stop wailing.

Meanwhile, I continue voting for Daisy in numerous IPs.

While I like how you are using one if my older edits, you might want to put that image in a spoiler or a mod like Falkoopa would give you a warning.

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
I just want you to know the rumors I heard that Geno is in the top ten daisy is in the top 20 cap is in the top 15 from what I been hearing ut you cant always believe what you heard XD
Rumors are rumors and reality is reality.
All I know is that Daisy was the most popular character Mario in Japan (at the last count of votes), and now I don't know, have to wait for the next results.
That picture has bad language
I put the picture because represented the angry of Daisy. Also, the image is less important.
The important thing is the written message.

Although @CormyCat explained much better.
Just like FalKoopa and BabyCowLand said. The numbers from the RTC thread are arbitrary at best. The point of that thread is just to see what the board in general thinks their chances are, and has no real impact on a characters chances. Sakurai is unpredictable and in the end no character is a sure thing and almost everyone has a chance, some even bigger than you might think. There are still probably tons of people outside of smashboards voting for characters they like as well, such as Daisy.

The important thing to remember is that you can't vote against a character in the poll. So basically, haters have no power at all. All, Sakurai and whoever else is going to see, and probably care about, are all the positive things Daisy fans are saying about her, and how much we want her in the game. So just keep on voting and showing support for Daisy, because in the end that's all that matters!
Congratulations! That's true, I saw a lot of people voting for Daisy and are not in SmashBoards.
Starting today, I don't want to see nobody hopeless.

The only way to defend Daisy is voting for her. Together we can!
#VOTEFORDAISY

YES! WE CAN!

Last edited:

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen
But I wonder why I don´t like him he is a Daisy Fan like You. Is it only because he loves Daisy so much or is more behind this? I don´t know him so well.

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen
But gamefaqs muck him around too, I wonder why is it only because he loves Daisy so much. I love Daisy too. :-(

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Which is why I don't have my hopes too high up, to not get disappointed if she is not in.
Well, in times like these, all I can say is, "I'm happy to be a Daisy Fan!" No matter how hard they push other characters, what they can never take from us is the fact that the Sassy Princess is OUR #1 Mario character.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Lol. Sometimes it does feel that way. At least I'm pretty sure Miyamoto hates her.
From what I see, it's not about hate but rather something along the lines of:"Since she is not a part of the main series she has no place there", but enough doom and gloom, let's talk about something else, something that will help raise ourselves and our morale.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
From what I see, it's not about hate but rather something along the lines of:"Since she is not a part of the main series she has no place there", but enough doom and gloom, let's talk about something else, something that will help raise ourselves and our morale.
New subject: Since chances are that we might get a new Nintendo Direct soon, would you rather have a new trailer for Mario Tennis Ultra Smash or Mario & Sonic at the 2016 Ryo Olympics?

I would like to know more about the new Mario & Sonic since it seems like the perfect way to make up for the Sochi game's mediocracy. New characters, multi platform, bigger sports, and being based on the real olympics instead of the winter games. I would like to see more of Daisy in addition to Nabbit (As well as finally revealing if Zazz is a rival character).

I really wish I can feel hyped for Ultra Smash, but the last Mario Tennis game I found fun was Power Tennis. Plus, I've heard many bad things about Open like feeling blander than the previous titles. As if a generic Luma being playable over Rosalina wasn't a sign that the game would be a barebones title.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
New subject: Since chances are that we might get a new Nintendo Direct soon, would you rather have a new trailer for Mario Tennis Ultra Smash or Mario & Sonic at the 2016 Ryo Olympics?

I would like to know more about the new Mario & Sonic since it seems like the perfect way to make up for the Sochi game's mediocracy. New characters, multi platform, bigger sports, and being based on the real olympics instead of the winter games. I would like to see more of Daisy in addition to Nabbit (As well as finally revealing if Zazz is a rival character).

I really wish I can feel hyped for Ultra Smash, but the last Mario Tennis game I found fun was Power Tennis. Plus, I've heard many bad things about Open like feeling blander than the previous titles. As if a generic Luma being playable over Rosalina wasn't a sign that the game would be a barebones title.
I'd definitely be in favor for a new Mario Strikers Charged! Daisy was truly Daisy in that game.

RosaPeach

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo very horrible keeping secrets. I prefer to see a SMM Amibo costume trailer than spoilers images. Not mad just saying really.

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman

I would see both "Mario & Sonic" and "Mario Tennis". Really though, I want a Mario Strikers 3DS.
I want to see Daisy in all Mario games. :p

By the way, a new survey. #VOTEFORDAISY
http://strawpoll.me/5233699
Well, in times like these, all I can say is, "I'm happy to be a Daisy Fan!" No matter how hard they push other characters, what they can never take from us is the fact that the Sassy Princess is OUR #1 Mario character.
You are right. ;)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
There are 99 costumes in the game.

There's plenty of room for Daisy (if she doesn't have a costume then we can say goooooddddbbbbbyyyyyeeee to any of her chances to appear outside spinoffs)
99 costumes with amiibo and an unknown amount unlockable in game without amiibo.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I would see both "Mario & Sonic" and "Mario Tennis". Really though, I want a Mario Strikers 3DS.
I want to see Daisy in all Mario games. :p

By the way, a new survey. #VOTEFORDAISY
http://strawpoll.me/5233699

You are right. ;)
People are seriously overrating Shantae, do they really think that a western indie third party character is gonna have preference over Nintendo owned characters? (I know, this is Sakurai we are talking about, but still, heck even people are seriously overrating Shovel Knight as well.)

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
People are seriously overrating Shantae, do they really think that a western indie third party character is gonna have preference over Nintendo owned characters? (I know, this is Sakurai we are talking about, but still, heck even people are seriously overrating Shovel Knight as well.)
I don't care. What matters to me is I see Daisy in the top 15 of the survey, I hope that in the real survey also she has many votes.
There are 99 costumes in the game.

There's plenty of room for Daisy (if she doesn't have a costume then we can say goooooddddbbbbbyyyyyeeee to any of her chances to appear outside spinoffs)
If Waluigi is in the game, Daisy too.
If not, Miyamoto and company will have hate?.
But if Daisy won't be in Mario Maker, I continue to support Daisy for entry into Smash.
A fan never gives up.

#DAISYFORSMASH

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I don't care. What matters to me is I see Daisy in the top 15 of the survey, I hope that in the real survey also she has many votes.

If Waluigi is in the game, Daisy too.
If not, Miyamoto and company will have hate?.
But if Daisy won't be in Mario Maker, I continue to support Daisy for entry into Smash.
A fan never gives up.

#DAISYFORSMASH
Now that you mention it, for this survey at least, she is higher than any other Mario rep, which I suppose means something.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Now that you mention it, for this survey at least, she is higher than any other Mario rep, which I suppose means something.
AND if Nintendo continues to be defiant in doing something with her, then I suspect something fishy is going on...perhaps they know something about her that we don't? I may never know...

Daisy fans all over the world have clamored for their favorite sassy princess to be treated better than just being in spin-offs. In my humble opinion, the best way for them to shut us up is to just give Daisy a chance.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
"Princess Daisy has been appearing frequently in games since her debut in Super Mario Land, appearing in over fourty games.
Yet the only thing resembling a playable Daisy is an orange Peach.
Daisy and Peach are polar opposites in personality, with Daisy being brash and competitive, while Peach is calm and graceful.
As for moveset potential, Daisy could combine her grace and energy by attacking wiith Cheerleader poses.
She has used Flower Pompoms in Mario Sports Mix, so such a style has been used before, it also fits her energetic personality"

Voted for Daisy, hammered home the point Orange Peach is not Daisy.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
"Princess Daisy has been appearing frequently in games since her debut in Super Mario Land, appearing in over fourty games.
Yet the only thing resembling a playable Daisy is an orange Peach.
Daisy and Peach are polar opposites in personality, with Daisy being brash and competitive, while Peach is calm and graceful.
As for moveset potential, Daisy could combine her grace and energy by attacking wiith Cheerleader poses.
She has used Flower Pompoms in Mario Sports Mix, so such a style has been used before, it also fits her energetic personality"

Voted for Daisy, hammered home the point Orange Peach is not Daisy.
You know, Flower Pom-Poms actually wouldn't be a bad idea for a standard move or tilt.

Low damage, high knockback, good for gimping recoveries.

And they say Daisy has no moveset potential!

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I just found out that ASHLEY from WarioWare is indeed playable in Mario Maker.

image.jpg

So Daisy must be in surely?

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Okay, with ASHLEY being added to this game, I just HAVE to ask. Will some characters be added via unlocking or something?! Cause I like WarioWare, but I GREATLY doubt WarioWare is getting an Amiibo series line anytime soon.
All characters can be unlocked by completing the 100 Mario Challenge.

Top Bottom