• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah 4 Smash DLC !! Sakurai let us #DownloadTheDawn !!

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Oh! Thanks for the commentary Elin!

PD: That girl looks very... eh... I don't sure about the correct word xD

____

Also guys, now is Micaiah's Day in the Rate the Chance, you can rate her and Samurai Goroh (shared day with him) if you want.

http://smashboards.com/threads/rate...roh-and-micaiah.398604/page-219#post-19810628
How dare you have never heard of our lord and savior Ebony/Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way?!

She's, like, the goffest Slytherin at Hogwarts!

(Because all Slytherins are goffik)

Please look up My Immortal. It's the greatest thing ever written.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So there was a argument about Mary Sues and no one told me?

Even if she was a Sue she wouldn't be as bad as this:

Heheh, I'm quite an expert on Sues and Stus....
Ow the Edge! It's Coldsteel the Hedgeheg's girlfriend! :laugh:

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
How dare you have never heard of our lord and savior Ebony/Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way?!

She's, like, the goffest Slytherin at Hogwarts!

(Because all Slytherins are goffik)

Please look up My Immortal. It's the greatest thing ever written.
Wow... This and the artwork have a big "ow the edge" feel xDU

Last edited:

Elin

NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Ow the Edge! It's Coldsteel the Hedgeheg's girlfriend! :laugh:
Sad thing is in the fanfic she's with Draco and not with Coldsteel. In fact Coldsteel wasn't made yet when this was written.
Wow... This and the artwork have a big "ow the edge" feel xDU
Tara Gilesbie is love Tara Gilesbie is life

Elin

NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Sad thing is in the fanfic she's with Draco and not with Coldsteel. In fact Coldsteel wasn't made yet when this was written.

Tara Gilesbie is love Tara Gilesbie is life
*edit* just look at this article if you guys don't know what I'm talking about.

*edit* oops my bad please merge this.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
*edit* just look at this article if you guys don't know what I'm talking about.

*edit* oops my bad please merge this.
What article? I don't get it xDU

Edit: Soon Micaiah's day in the Rate the Chance will finish; later we will get the Updated rates.

But isn't all! The next day will be rated something really related with Micaiah's chances:

2 or more DLC characters from the same franchise.

Last edited:

Elin

NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305

Troykv

Smash Master

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
@ Troykv Troykv I missed rating Micaiah day and am super, super sorry :c

But bleh, don't take anything said in RTC to heart. Anything FE related in there is doooomed, and that applied to the 2014 pre-Robin+Lucina rating days. You've actually inspired me to start writing a huge post defending my rating for the inevitable Gir#FE day :132:

One thing that's always possible is they have plans for PoR (yes, Gamecube games VC) and RD VC releases and the Black Knight costume was made to promote them ahead of time.
...I mean, doesn't the K. Rool thread get excited whenever a DK game with K. Rool in it hits the VC? If that happens it'd be a great time to get excited for Micaiah again. A VC release will no doubt be most newcomers first time with the Ike games (and first time without a casual mode, as I warned them:dazwa:).

Troykv

Smash Master
@ Troykv Troykv I missed rating Micaiah day and am super, super sorry :c

But bleh, don't take anything said in RTC to heart. Anything FE related in there is doooomed, and that applied to the 2014 pre-Robin+Lucina rating days. You've actually inspired me to start writing a huge post defending my rating for the inevitable Gir#FE day :132:

One thing that's always possible is they have plans for PoR (yes, Gamecube games VC) and RD VC releases and the Black Knight costume was made to promote them ahead of time.
...I mean, doesn't the K. Rool thread get excited whenever a DK game with K. Rool in it hits the VC? If that happens it'd be a great time to get excited for Micaiah again. A VC release will no doubt be most newcomers first time with the Ike games (and first time without a casual mode, as I warned them:dazwa:).
Yep, you're right, the only character that get a decent rate was Aqua/Azura.
Would be great see the Tellius Games in the VC, I'm hoping that happen soon.

I'm so excited about that idea.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
While my main FE vote would go for the Knight Lord Eliwood/Sigurd combo, I'd gladly support Micaiah as a second Tellius rep as well it she being "not just a swordsman" which would allow her to have a more unique move set. FE: Fates rep? I've been playing the Japanese version (still on Hoshido path) and I've taken quite a liking to Ryouma a.k.a. the Lobster Lord.

Troykv

Smash Master
While my main FE vote would go for the Knight Lord Eliwood/Sigurd combo, I'd gladly support Micaiah as a second Tellius rep as well it she being "not just a swordsman" which would allow her to have a more unique move set. FE: Fates rep? I've been playing the Japanese version (still on Hoshido path) and I've taken quite a liking to Ryouma a.k.a. the Lobster Lord.
Welcome Lord-Zero, I'm happy to see you here.

And Micaiah is a full non-sword user... Something that Fire Emblem still doesn't have :3

I personally support Micaiah for a lot of reasons (some days I know more Reasons to support her).

Troykv

Smash Master
I fund a photoshop user (a Micaiah Fan) that will make Micaiah's alt colors. But he has other works... So, could take some time.

He will make colors based in this characters:

Sothe, Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Sanaki, Pelleas... The Seventh Character I don't sure, but I think was Yune xD...

I need to check it.

What do you think?

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I fund a photoshop user (a Micaiah Fan) that will make Micaiah's alt colors. But he has other works... So, could take some time.

He will make colors based in this characters:

Sothe, Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Sanaki, Pelleas... The Seventh Character I don't sure, but I think was Yune xD...

I need to check it.

What do you think?
Elincia or Ilyana pleaseeeeee

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I'd say Ilyana.
Okey! Now we have to wait xD

That didn't stop Mario and Luigi from having Waluigi palette. Ike's could work.
You're right, but I prefer to see more characters as colors.

Meanwhile we wait... Someone has differents ideas for the A-moves?

For some reason I saw in a dream Micaiah doing a literal Lighting Spike aa her DAir... And yeah, that was a Spike xD

MisterPeach

Smash Rookie
I really want Micaiah to be in Smash 4 as DLC! I'd buy her DLC in a heartbeat if that actually happened. But I would want a new Fire Emblem stage from one of the Tellius games, maybe the final battle of Radiant Dawn? That would be so cool if that were a stage. She's one of my favourite characters of the Fire Emblem franchise, and I hope she gets in Samsh I voted for her today in the ballot. Although, if she were to get it people will probably complain about there being too many Fire Emblem characters when there's 7 Mario reps (don't care if it's their most beloved franchise), 6 Pokemon Reps, and 5 Zelda Reps meanwhile DK has 2 and Metroid has 2 if anything those two need more reps.

Troykv

Smash Master
I really want Micaiah to be in Smash 4 as DLC! I'd buy her DLC in a heartbeat if that actually happened. But I would want a new Fire Emblem stage from one of the Tellius games, maybe the final battle of Radiant Dawn? That would be so cool if that were a stage. She's one of my favourite characters of the Fire Emblem franchise, and I hope she gets in Samsh I voted for her today in the ballot. Although, if she were to get it people will probably complain about there being too many Fire Emblem characters when there's 7 Mario reps (don't care if it's their most beloved franchise), 6 Pokemon Reps, and 5 Zelda Reps meanwhile DK has 2 and Metroid has 2 if anything those two need more reps.
Yay! More love! :D

Welcome MisterPeach!

Yeah... In general I think that people will complain if one of the selected character isn't a frontrunner from a "franchise that need more reps" (this actually is true with DK, They actually need something xD... Metroid doesn't have to much to select... And the two most viable option are NPCs now xD)

MisterPeach

Smash Rookie
Well Mario has enough reps already, wouldn't you agree? And besides, Micaiah would have a very unique move-set if she were in Smash 4! Imagine if Micaiah gets a Mii Fighter Costume though? Of course, Mii Fighter Costumes don't necessarily mean that the character s they're representing have been de-confirmed, I also want The Black Knight as a fighter. We need more villains in the roster. But I wonder what her tagline and trailer would be like ''Micaiah shines through''?

Troykv

Smash Master
Well Mario has enough reps already, wouldn't you agree? And besides, Micaiah would have a very unique move-set if she were in Smash 4! Imagine if Micaiah gets a Mii Fighter Costume though? Of course, Mii Fighter Costumes don't necessarily mean that the character s they're representing have been de-confirmed, I also want The Black Knight as a fighter. We need more villains in the roster. But I wonder what her tagline and trailer would be like ''Micaiah shines through''?
Would leave me a bittersweet feeling. For one, Micaiah back to get some "spotlight" (like K. Rool), on the other hand, some people feel that Micaiah no longer have any chance to appear in Smash.

Oh... Sometimes I try to think about her possible trailer. But I have a little tagline that I created some days before:

"Micaiah Lights Up the Dawn"

You know... she is a light mage... and the Priestess of Dawn... so... a little phrase using this elements xD Also, see her in the game could "Lights Up" my dawn xD

Last edited:

MisterPeach

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't be too happy either if they gave the Mii Fighters a Micaiah costume. I'm happy that they gave the Mii's a Black Knight costume though, at least he has some representation. Your tagline idea is better than mine, and I wonder what Micaiah's signature color would be, because you know how Roy's signature color is green and Lucas' is Orange? Maybe her signature color would be magenta or something like that? To you it may not matter, but I like little details like that.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I wouldn't be too happy either if they gave the Mii Fighters a Micaiah costume. I'm happy that they gave the Mii's a Black Knight costume though, at least he has some representation. Your tagline idea is better than mine, and I wonder what Micaiah's signature color would be, because you know how Roy's signature color is green and Lucas' is Orange? Maybe her signature color would be magenta or something like that? To you it may not matter, but I like little details like that.
Perhaps she can make it, after all she does have demand even in the east, for me at least more females are always welcome considering the lack of them, of the characters I voted respectively is Daisy, along with Micaiah and Snake.

Troykv

Smash Master
Yep, and Black Knight Outfit is awesome and you can do weird thing putting Chrom's hair with BK Armor.

About the color... The magenta or violet could fit :p

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
I think it would be cool if Micaiah got Ashera and Yune pallete swaps. Maybe a Lehran one since he is her descendant?

Which mii fighter do you think Micaiah would be? I only really see brawler working, but that doesnt suit her. Gunner could work if she used a staff as a gun.

Does anyone else think there might be Tellius remakes? It is in high demand, but I think new fe fans might be really disappointed with it. Not to mention that Radiant Dawn looks really ruff for a wii game because devolopment started before IS even had the console's specs.

What do you think the game will add if it does get remade? I'm thinking maybe more devoloment on the characters through a support system because supports are what really kicked off awakening and radiant dawn's supports were kinda weak. I'd give up on IS if they added a marriage system.

Also, I always hear how Radiant Dawn is one of the harder fire emblems, but like...it has bonus exp, battle saves and Haar. I can only really think of Micaih's part 3 chapters being hard. Once you develop a strategy and use what they give you (ex. cliffs, boulders, allies for bait) its pretty easy. I mean I beat it when I was 8 so idkk.

Sorry if I wrote a lot. I have a lot of opinions on radiant dawn and I just remembered I have a a smash boards account.

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
Ok cool, so from what I gather: Mia: More availably and slight edge on Defense, Edward: Insane growth rates all around except Res and Mag, I like them both, am I the only one who thinks that they would make a cool couple?
I do like Mia, but Eddy is my fav trublade. They would make a great couple. Love there personalities. Idk I've always sorta naturally paired up Leo and Eddy up. They're probably my favourtie pair in the game.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I do like Mia, but Eddy is my fav trublade. They would make a great couple. Love there personalities. Idk I've always sorta naturally paired up Leo and Eddy up. They're probably my favourtie pair in the game.
Eddie is my favorite too, and I always pair Leo with Nolan, the combo I get with these two at high levels is insane.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I think it would be cool if Micaiah got Ashera and Yune pallete swaps. Maybe a Lehran one since he is her descendant?

Which mii fighter do you think Micaiah would be? I only really see brawler working, but that doesnt suit her. Gunner could work if she used a staff as a gun.

Does anyone else think there might be Tellius remakes? It is in high demand, but I think new fe fans might be really disappointed with it. Not to mention that Radiant Dawn looks really ruff for a wii game because devolopment started before IS even had the console's specs.

What do you think the game will add if it does get remade? I'm thinking maybe more devoloment on the characters through a support system because supports are what really kicked off awakening and radiant dawn's supports were kinda weak. I'd give up on IS if they added a marriage system.

Also, I always hear how Radiant Dawn is one of the harder fire emblems, but like...it has bonus exp, battle saves and Haar. I can only really think of Micaih's part 3 chapters being hard. Once you develop a strategy and use what they give you (ex. cliffs, boulders, allies for bait) its pretty easy. I mean I beat it when I was 8 so idkk.

Sorry if I wrote a lot. I have a lot of opinions on radiant dawn and I just remembered I have a a smash boards account.
Choose characters is a little bit difficult xD. I'm only sure that if Sakurai put Micaiah in the game, the most obvious option to put as a palette is Sothe.

Yeah, Micaiah as a Brawler would looks so weird... STAFF LAZOR XD

I think that could happen... But is most likeable a Binding Blade's remake first (is a most succesful game and is older).

The supports are now really important part in the game, they would need put a most complete version (al least for certains combinations).

The problem with the difficult in the game is that is so... unbalanced. The Micaiah's Group only have 10 caps. (And only Edward and Leonardo has all the caps.) to promote. The Ike's Groups (except Mist, Rolf and Rhys) is already overpower; moreover.. well, the 3rd Class has absurdly overpower abilities (is like a Critical... but with a special effect), and some Class have a lot of handicaps (for example: the Magicians are slow and the enemies has actual Res).

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Choose characters is a little bit difficult xD. I'm only sure that if Sakurai put Micaiah in the game, the most obvious option to put as a palette is Sothe.

Yeah, Micaiah as a Brawler would looks so weird... STAFF LAZOR XD

I think that could happen... But is most likeable a Binding Blade's remake first (is a most succesful game and is older).

The supports are now really important part in the game, they would need put a most complete version (al least for certains combinations).

The problem with the difficult in the game is that is so... unbalanced. The Micaiah's Group only have 10 caps. (And only Edward and Leonardo has all the caps.) to promote. The Ike's Groups (except Mist, Rolf and Rhys) is already overpower; moreover.. well, the 3rd Class has absurdly overpower abilities (is like a Critical... but with a special effect), and some Class have a lot of handicaps (for example: the Magicians are slow and the enemies has actual Res).
I am pretty sure Pelleas is fast though, but that low Speed cap is a real bummer.

Troykv

Smash Master
I am pretty sure Pelleas is fast though, but that low Speed cap is a real bummer.
Oh yep, the characters aren't neccesary slow... The problem is the Class's cap (30-32), the only magicians with good/decent speed cap are Micaiah (33) and the 2nd Spoiler Mage (40).

Archsage Thunder: 30
Archsage Darkness and Saint: 31
Archsage Wind and Archsage Fire: 32

Light Priestess: 33
Spoiler Dark Magician: 40 (Op as f***)

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
This is my 1000th comment... So... I want to use it in this thread to show the first Micaiah's Palette made for the Photoshop user that I mentioned before.

Note: This palette is a bonus.

Laura's Color:

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
This is my 1000th comment... So... I want to use it in this thread to show the first Micaiah's Palette made for the Photoshop user that I mentioned before.

Note: This palette is a bonus.

Laura's Color:

Hey looks awesome! Would you happen to know when are the rest gonna come out it's not too much to ask?

Troykv

Smash Master
Hey looks awesome! Would you happen to know when are the rest gonna come out it's not too much to ask?
Sorry, I can't guarantee it, but will not take long, the Laura's one was made recently. So probably will take a week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom