• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah 4 Smash DLC !! Sakurai let us #DownloadTheDawn !!

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
It should have been Lucina and Robin instead.

I can see Shulk, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, and Link getting in on this.
Nah. The father/daughter combo makes the most sense. Besides, Chrom needs the love. This will probably trigger ChromxLucina fanart and fanfics...
Link? Miyamoto would never allow him to have a speaking role unless they do what Hyrule Warriors did and have a fairy do the talking.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
It should have been Lucina and Robin instead.

I can see Shulk, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, and Link getting in on this.
I prefer Robin over Chrom too... But personally I don't care to much xDU, I just want to see more Fire Emblem.

Ah... Link needs something else that talk "his words" because Miyamoto :p

Which Nintendo pairs (and solos) do you expect see in the game? Or the ones that you want to see?

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Chrom and Lucina have more chemistry (plus they can play the whole father/daughter thing) and Robin can be left as a solo unit or as a villain in the form of Grima Robin.

Other Nintendo units? I think Chrom and Lucina will be the only ones we'll get but I'd like to see Eliwood/Ninian, Eliwood/Roy, Eliwood/Hector, Link/Lana (she can do the talking for him), or Isaac/Matthew.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
As neat as it is seeing FE in PXZ2, I'm more hyped for the RoF trio. Freakin' love me some RoF.
Eh.. What is a "RoF"?

Chrom and Lucina have more chemistry (plus they can play the whole father/daughter thing) and Robin can be left as a solo unit or as a villain in the form of Grima Robin.

Other Nintendo units? I think Chrom and Lucina will be the only ones we'll get but I'd like to see Eliwood/Ninian, Eliwood/Roy, Eliwood/Hector, Link/Lana (she can do the talking for him), or Isaac/Matthew.
Mmm... I don't expect a specific character, but is possible see characters like Ike and Marth... And we don't know if Chrom/Lucina has a Solo Fighter like Robin :p

Troykv

Smash Master
All, like, 5 of them.

When I saw them, I was so hyped.
Ironically, they appeared in other games than their own series. Which consists of one game, so.
Wow... that is weird xD

Otherwise, the Individual Character Poll already has some complete results (I don't sure if this are the definitive data, but anyway):

Micaiah appears in the 113rd place.

Link if you want to vote in the Poll: https://goo.gl/cSrlPZ

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aww, I loved Micaiah in Radiant Dawn. I wholeheartedly support her. Why doesn't she have more fans? :(
Because of the usual haters complaining about overrepresentation or those who mislabeled her as a Mary Sue since her debute. Most of the hate for Micaiah is rather undeserved if you ask us. :rolleyes:

Solar Crystallization

Smash Cadet
Because of the usual haters complaining about overrepresentation or those who mislabeled her as a Mary Sue since her debute. Most of the hate for Micaiah is rather undeserved if you ask us. :rolleyes:
Well in that case, I'm gonna label all the haters as Mary Sue's because they're dead wrong. :smash:

Troykv

Smash Master
Aww, I loved Micaiah in Radiant Dawn. I wholeheartedly support her. Why doesn't she have more fans? :(
"Over representation" is her biggest problem in the Smash Fanbase.

Micaiah has some "Mary-Suei" traits (mostly in background-story), but the character doesn't is a Mary Sue (in the OP appears some arguments that I wrote about it).

Astellius

Smash Ace
Also, please share the names of Micaiah haters on here! In other news, please check out tomorrow's obituaries!

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Hello, just wanted to let you guys know that for Micaiah's re-rate tomorrow, I'll be keeping a watch out for you guys and I wish you all good luck tomorrow. What I saw last time they rated the character was honestly pretty disgusting, some people were berating the fans of the character just for thinking that Micaiah had a chance, which is simply unjust in my eyes, and I honestly felt pretty guilty not doing anything about it. I'm not a supporter of Micaiah's (in fact I'm pretty much the opposite :laugh:) but I want to make sure you fellows aren't threatened or made fun of in the thread tomorrow, I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen to you guys again. If any of you feel like there's some sort of injustice going on tomorrow feel free to PM or tag me and I will try to deal with the problematic ones as politely as possible.

I sincerely wish that tomorrow is relatively peaceful and that I won't have to do this but if I must, I will. Good luck to all of you!

Troykv

Smash Master
Hello, just wanted to let you guys know that for Micaiah's re-rate tomorrow, I'll be keeping a watch out for you guys and I wish you all good luck tomorrow. What I saw last time they rated the character was honestly pretty disgusting, some people were berating the fans of the character just for thinking that Micaiah had a chance, which is simply unjust in my eyes, and I honestly felt pretty guilty not doing anything about it. I'm not a supporter of Micaiah's (in fact I'm pretty much the opposite :laugh:) but I want to make sure you fellows aren't threatened or made fun of in the thread tomorrow, I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen to you guys again. If any of you feel like there's some sort of injustice going on tomorrow feel free to PM or tag me and I will try to deal with the problematic ones as politely as possible.

I sincerely wish that tomorrow is relatively peaceful and that I won't have to do this but if I must, I will. Good luck to all of you!
I waa a little bit confused about your post here, makes me wonder "Why?". In the en... Was a incredible surprise. Thanks.

And talking about that, the Rate begin

http://smashboards.com/threads/rate...rom-and-micaiah.398604/page-280#post-20195900

Astellius

Smash Ace
Lol, maybe sobriety wasn't my strongest point the other night when I posted my last comment. I was trying to indicate that the Micaiah haters on here would find themselves in the obituaries (definitely not Micaiah! (although, tbh, if someone is playing her game at the start, she does die easily...)).

...In any case, it was a joke, and I'm sure that whomever I take out will probably have a stock or two to spare, so, like, it shouldn't matter all THAT much.... ;)

Edit: Oh, also, am I on the tally of supporters? If not, add me please!

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Lol, maybe sobriety wasn't my strongest point the other night when I posted my last comment. I was trying to indicate that the Micaiah haters on here would find themselves in the obituaries (definitely not Micaiah! (although, tbh, if someone is playing her game at the start, she does die easily...)).

...In any case, it was a joke, and I'm sure that whomever I take out will probably have a stock or two to spare, so, like, it shouldn't matter all THAT much.... ;)

I see xD

Oh? Only quote the Thread Creator (The Light Music Club) and say it.

You can do the same Almost But Not Quite.

<3

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

I added ya.

Troykv

Smash Master
So... Micaiah now has 5% Chance in the RTC... Yay! (I need to check her exact position).

Otherwise... Do you think that could put a new Mii Costumes based in Fire Emblem in the Sep 30th Patch?

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Mii Costumes based on more Fire Emblem characters? It's possible. Mii Swordfighters and Mii Brawlers could always use more costumes. I'm surprised they haven't added any Star Fox or F-Zero costumes for Mii Gunners and Mii Brawlers yet.

Troykv

Smash Master
Mii Costumes based on more Fire Emblem characters? It's possible. Mii Swordfighters and Mii Brawlers could always use more costumes. I'm surprised they haven't added any Star Fox or F-Zero costumes for Mii Gunners and Mii Brawlers yet.
Yeah... Maybe a Lyn Costume or another surprise...

Which could be a good F-Zero Costume?

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Lyn, Eliwood, Sigurd, Caeda, Hector and the Renais twins would be cool choices for Mii Costumes.

F-Zero? Black Shadow, Blood Falcon, Dr. Steward and Jody Summer would be cool.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Lyn, Eliwood, Sigurd, Caeda, Hector and the Renais twins would be cool choices for Mii Costumes.

F-Zero? Black Shadow, Blood Falcon, Dr. Steward and Jody Summer would be cool.
Oh yeah, that woulb be really cool ideas... The Patch is tomorrow... Oh goddess... I'm really exciting! Please Nintendo! I want to see the patch and do a big smile :D

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Thinking about it now, I still want Micaiah, but I feel that for Smash 4, her best chance would look to be a Mii Fighter outfit, as much as I'm not comfortable to admit it.

Troykv

Smash Master
Thinking about it now, I still want Micaiah, but I feel that for Smash 4, her best chance would look to be a Mii Fighter outfit, as much as I'm not comfortable to admit it.
Well... With Viridi as a DLC Mii Costume this looks more likeable... Well... I will just wait more news.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Honestly, I don't want a Micaiah Mii costume. Maybe that's because I mostly play in FG, which doesn't allow Mii's, and maybe also because I don't like the Mii's in general. But, perhaps more prominently, the moment they come out with a Mii costume instead of a playable Micaiah indicates to me that they probably won't add Micaiah as a playable character in future Smash games. Once Lyn was just an assist trophy in Brawl, I pretty much figured she would never be added to the roster. I'd rather not relegate Micaiah to that list...

Troykv

Smash Master
Honestly, I don't want a Micaiah Mii costume. Maybe that's because I mostly play in FG, which doesn't allow Mii's, and maybe also because I don't like the Mii's in general. But, perhaps more prominently, the moment they come out with a Mii costume instead of a playable Micaiah indicates to me that they probably won't add Micaiah as a playable character in future Smash games. Once Lyn was just an assist trophy in Brawl, I pretty much figured she would never be added to the roster. I'd rather not relegate Micaiah to that list...
I don't have anything against the Mii Costumes, but yeah, if I see Micaiah as one of them would have a bittersweet feeling: Micaiah get some Spotlight again, but could affect her possible apparance in Smash.

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
I always remember Little Mac when topics like this come up. An assist trophy spot in a previous game doesn't always indicate not being playable later. Though a mii-fighter costume could lower the chances of Micaiah being in Smash 4 for sure, I don't think it effects her standing in future games all that much. Furthermore, even if Sakurai has fully decided on not having Micaiah in this title, there have been a couple characters Sakurai has even gone as far as saying couldn't work in smash, but changed his stance on later (The Villager for one). The same could happen her, or even Lyn. Don't be disheartened just yet!

Troykv

Smash Master
I always remember Little Mac when topics like this come up. An assist trophy spot in a previous game doesn't always indicate not being playable later. Though a mii-fighter costume could lower the chances of Micaiah being in Smash 4 for sure, I don't think it effects her standing in future games all that much. Furthermore, even if Sakurai has fully decided on not having Micaiah in this title, there have been a couple characters Sakurai has even gone as far as saying couldn't work in smash, but changed his stance on later (The Villager for one). The same could happen her, or even Lyn. Don't be disheartened just yet!
Well, you're right about this, some NPCs can be promoted, Charizard and Little Mac are the best examples.

Hey guys, it turns out that Micaiah did well in BluePikmin's poll. Just scroll to the bottom to see the preliminary results and she's in the high forties in terms of positive votes (Barely beating out Daisy and Azura by a few places).

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/10/02/final-vote-reminder/
Wow! That is cool!

Troykv

Smash Master
Wow... I was planning do a bigger post, but I don't have enought time for that.

Today is the end of the Ballot and the begin of a new stage in the Smash Bros speculation, many characters were voted and only a few (at least 3) will actually have a "spot" in the game.

These days in the Smash Speculation were incredible, personally I love visit this forum (and only the 3DS/Wii u Speculation Section) because all the ideas, all the discussions, I just... I love it.

And this will end today, the campaigns for characters will be less intrusive like in the Old Days, and probably this will be "peaceful" until the first "Smash Ballot Character".

But.. even if Micaiah doesn't appear in this Smash...

I WILL NEVER STOP MY SUPPORT FOR HER.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
NEVER EVER. <3 for Micaiah FOREVER.
YES!!!

I'm wonder if someone left to be put in the Supporters List XDU...

____

I have a little question to the people that played Radiant Dawn... Have you ever used Fiona or another unit that is usually called bad? Don't really care the Mode (Easy/Normal, Normal/Hard or Hard/Maniac).

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Why am I not getting notifications for this thread? Weird.

I have a little question to the people that played Radiant Dawn... Have you ever used Fiona or another unit that is usually called bad? Don't really care the Mode (Easy/Normal, Normal/Hard or Hard/Maniac).
I used Fiona once.
Never again.

Top Bottom