• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah 4 Smash DLC !! Sakurai let us #DownloadTheDawn !!

Troykv

Smash Master
I like them a ton!!! I think though maybe the hair color should have been changed. But she is the silver haired maiden so I guess it's okay.
Yep xD

Also, the human-like (the ones that actually has human form) characters usually don't change their hair color (exceptions: Lucina, some Dark Pit palettes, and Pit's Dark pallete).

Troykv

Smash Master
True. I think it mainly is BECAUSE its Lucina that does it Micaiah would follow suit. Idk.
Who knows... But we will use (al least in this moment) the most possible case (follow the other Fire Emblem's palletes's idea... Specially the Roy's one because he also is DLC)

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I love that Sanaki pallete, I would love to see one for Leonardo as the blue pallete and maybe one for Nolan just because.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Troykv

Smash Master
Love the Pelleas one! Please one of Edward.
Thanks!

And sorry Ark... But my friend (he is the photoshop user) finds redundant to have a Sanaki and a Edward (the basic colors are very similar) and he prefers did first the Sanaki's palette.

So... The Sanaki's Color could also be a Edward's color.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Thanks!

And sorry Ark... But my friend (he is the photoshop user) finds redundant to have a Sanaki and a Edward (the basic colors are very are similar) and he prefers did first the Sanaki's palette.

So... The Sanaki Color could also be a Edward's color.
Darn, oh well, you can't have everything you want in life.

Troykv

Smash Master

Troykv

Smash Master

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Like the soothe one if I had to guess on the last one that's Queen Elincia, or the Herons

Troykv

Smash Master
Like the soothe one if I had to guess on the last one that's Queen Elincia, or the Herons
Yep, is a Heron's Color Outfit (my friend describes the Color Scheme as a "Leanne's Color").

What do you think about this color?

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I'm not the biggest fan of the Leanne pallete only because its white everything. white hair, white outfit. There's no contrast. Also is it possible for your friend to do a color based on her light sage outfit, I think that would turn out great?

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm not the biggest fan of the Leanne pallete only because its white everything. white hair, white outfit. There's no contrast. Also is it possible for your friend to do a color based on her light sage outfit, I think that would turn out great?
Yeah... But the Color Shceme uses more things that a simple white (moreover... The white in the palette isn't completely white xD).

Personally I think that the outfit's color looks more like Reyson's one (because Reyson has green-yellow things).

Troykv

Smash Master
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/08/22/japantopdlcpart1/

Micaiah is the most-requested Fire Emblem newcomer in Japan. Very good!
Thanks Wintropy! *Look around*

What's up guys? The data is incomplete, but it seems to suggests that Micaiah is the Fire Emblem character with more support in Japan.

We should celebrate or at least comment further here for this great news.

The Light Music Club The Light Music Club
@[USER=238504]Equestrian Flyer[/user]
Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan [/user]
Ark of Silence101 Ark of Silence101 [/user]
@[USER=204972]CCC | Mason[/user]
jamesster445 jamesster445 [/user]

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Thanks Wintropy! *Look around*

What's up guys? The data is incomplete, but it seems to suggests that Micaiah is the Fire Emblem character with more support in Japan.

We should celebrate or at least comment further here for this great news.

The Light Music Club The Light Music Club
@[USER=238504]Equestrian Flyer[/user]
Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan [/user]
Ark of Silence101 Ark of Silence101 [/user]
@[USER=204972]CCC | Mason[/user]
jamesster445 jamesster445 [/user]
Wow that's really cool! However, it doesn't seem that she's in the top 30 even. That being said, I think we could expect a mii costume if they do anymore Fire Emblem.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/08/22/japantopdlcpart1/

Micaiah is the most-requested Fire Emblem newcomer in Japan. Very good!
This is actually very interesting indeed. Instead of following the trend of voting for "muh relevant" Fire Emblem characters, Japan is still sticking with their guns of supporting Micaiah after years of her last role.

I still wonder if any other Fire Emblem character had support in the ballot in the final results. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's behind Camilla after seeing freaking Magnemite trumping the Brawl Pokemon's popularity. :laugh:

Troykv

Smash Master
Wow that's really cool! However, it doesn't seem that she's in the top 30 even. That being said, I think we could expect a mii costume if they do anymore Fire Emblem.
I don't sure how they could make Micaiah a Mii Costume xD

This is actually very interesting indeed. Instead of following the trend of voting for "muh relevant" Fire Emblem characters, Japan is still sticking with their guns of supporting Micaiah after years of her last role.

I still wonder if any other Fire Emblem character had support in the ballot in the final results. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's behind Camilla after seeing freaking Magnemite trumping the Brawl Pokemon's popularity. :laugh:
Probably some of them believe that the usual bandwangon muh relevant is a free pass... So, they want to help other characters... specially characters that already have support in both the Pre-Brawl and the Pre-Smash 4... And Lyn is already a AT, this helps Micaiah's support.

Troykv

Smash Master
I guess you have a point. I've been keen on the idea of Micaiah showing up in Smash for a little while now, so I figured, why not?
Yay! Welcome smashkirby! I'm sure that we will have fun here :3

So... I have a question for you:

Since when you know Micaiah and what is your special reason to want her in Smash? :3

Last edited:

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Helllo Micaiah fans and Fire emblem fans in general,
It's about time I join another thread thats not my about my most wanted character as a fire emblem fan myself I'll say I am already satisfied with having 5 fire emblem characters but then I remembered Micaiah since the radiant games were really hard to find I diden't really played radiant down and I don't know much about her... but what I do know is that she could have a very unique fighting style which too me is one of the most important thing that any newcommer has to have.

Feel free to talk FE stuff with me I love the series so far I only played and completed Fire emblem, sacred stones, awakening( fav 3DS game)

I've also played Mistery of the emblem, the one were leaf appears forgot the name,Blinding blade.

Troykv

Smash Master
Helllo Micaiah fans and Fire emblem fans in general,
It's about time I join another thread thats not my about my most wanted character as a fire emblem fan myself I'll say I am already satisfied with having 5 fire emblem characters but then I remembered Micaiah since the radiant games were really hard to find I diden't really played radiant down and I don't know much about her... but what I do know is that she could have a very unique fighting style which too me is one of the most important thing that any newcommer has to have.

Feel free to talk FE stuff with me I love the series so far I only played and completed Fire emblem, sacred stones, awakening( fav 3DS game)

I've also played Mistery of the emblem, the one were leaf appears forgot the name,Blinding blade.
Welcome XeVioN. Yep, I completely agree, is really importante that a newcomer feels it unique. Micaiah would feels it different between the FE character.

The Leif's game name is Thraccia 776.

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Ohh right I forgot no clue why its called that but out of the three games I haven't completed these was my favorite it had better animations and new clases the music also sounded better.

I also thought about Corrin being in smash but I don't think he has any special qualities? does he?

also hello Troykv I saw you at last RTC voting which is why I joined here I just kinda forgot about Micaiah but then I saw some of her supporters and decided to join them.

Troykv

Smash Master
Ohh right I forgot no clue why its called that but out of the three games I haven't completed these was my favorite it had better animations and new clases the music also sounded better.

I also thought about Corrin being in smash but I don't think he has any special qualities? does he?

also hello Troykv I saw you at last RTC voting which is why I joined here I just kinda forgot about Micaiah but then I saw some of her supporters and decided to join them.
Yeah, is a special game.

Kamui's unique trait is trasformation... Something practically impossible in Smash 4. Otherwise he looks like Robin... And personally... I prefer Robin's look.

Hahaha... I'm wonder... If the Micaiah's Rate was maded after the DushPustin article... Could she get a better score in the RTC?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*cough* *cough* Azura *cough*

Spear, water, and songstress class screams huge potential.

But again, it depends if Sakurai truly wants to promote the newest entry in the series given Micaiah's the only Fire Emblem character with a ton of support during the Smash Ballot.

Troykv

Smash Master
*cough* *cough* Azura *cough*

Spear, water, and songstress class screams huge potential.

But again, it depends if Sakurai truly wants to promote the newest entry in the series given Micaiah's the only Fire Emblem character with a ton of support during the Smash Ballot.
Hahaha, yes, between Azura and Kamui/Corrin... I prefer anyday Azura, al least she has the opportunity to doesn't be a clone.

Who knows how exactly Sakurai's mind works... But I don't think that the game actually needs more promotion (I'm just thinking if Fates will be more succesful than Awakening in long term or not) xD.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Yay! Welcome smashkirby! I'm sure that we will have fun here :3

So... I have a question for you:

Since when you know Micaiah and what is your special reason to want her in Smash? :3
I've been aware of Micaiah's existence since about...I'd 4-5 years post-Brawl, though I had seen her be requested on the Internet a couple of times during Brawl's "update cycle" from 2006-2008. The reason I'd like to see her in Smash is because I think that the fact that she sacrifices physical prowess for magic abilities could be very beneficial to Smash's roster of diversity.

Troykv

Smash Master
I've been aware of Micaiah's existence since about...I'd 4-5 years post-Brawl, though I had seen her be requested on the Internet a couple of times during Brawl's "update cycle" from 2006-2008. The reason I'd like to see her in Smash is because I think that the fact that she sacrifices physical prowess for magic abilities could be very beneficial to Smash's roster of diversity.
I see, Micaiah was one of the few characters that still has some support after the Ike's revelation and Lyn's deconfirmation :p (Roy was the other one... for obvious reasons).

Micaiah is the character that could needs the Fire Emblem "representation" to show that Fire Emblem isn't only sword-users. Also, her looks is incredible different compared with almost any Fire Emblem Lord (even in her Second and Third Class).

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
FE reps get their bad rep due to Sakurai's over-use of the Marth template. If the latest Smash newcomers are anything to look at, he's looking for gimmicky characters and one-weapon users seem to be too limiting for our director, which is why Chrom was turned into a joke and Robin was chosen instead.

Top Bottom