• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry for not answering :(

I'm not sure why it won't let you in ill try rehosting if you want just reply if you still want to
I don't think it'll let Rage and I connect, as it continually hasn't whenever we have tried to play. You two can give it a go.

Good games!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I don't think it'll let Rage and I connect, as it continually hasn't whenever we have tried to play. You two can give it a go.

Good games!
GGs Zatchiel you have no idea how happy I was when you brought out your Ike.

Oh and I appologize for the lag that went on between us...

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
did you tried to join?
Yeah, I try to enter the room and as soon as I'm trying to enter, the whole game disconnects. I tried again, but now it won't let me go online

Edit: so I made it back online but as soon as I enter the room, it dc'd me again. I don't think this is going to work...

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Yeah, I try to enter the room and as soon as I'm trying to enter, the whole game disconnects. I tried again, but now it won't let me go online
I guessing that we cannot brawl well thanks for trying and I see you smash 4.

Hoping hoping that the net code connection from smash 4 be different than brawl.

Ok anyone else? maybe @Xadrin ?

oh Hi there @ gaborap gaborap

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I guessing that we cannot brawl well thanks for trying and I see you smash 4.

Hoping hoping that the net code connection from smash 4 be different than brawl.

Ok anyone else?
I mean we could try another day, just to make sure there isn't anything funny going on with the Internet today

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I mean we could try another day, just to make sure there isn't anything funny going on with the Internet today
sure no problem we can try another day.

My problem its this for unknown reason I can brawl a few peoples like @HYP3R and @roymustang1990- but there other I cannot for example like @ PKBeam PKBeam and @ Zatchiel Zatchiel which I tried before and I think he understand my problem and @Matsuokai.

sorry for that

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Scinn Scinn You ready to brawl man?

And how did your tournament go anyway man.

Edit:

@FoxBlaze71

So, how do you know I didn't visit the, workshop? I did, and I even spammed all others and waited, but no guest nothing, the latest date anyone been there was 2013 or was it Jan 1 2014, my point is it's been a long time since anyone posted a remark towards mod hacking.

Maybe I'm visiting the wrong place, care to link me there, please?

And yes, you certainly care and you show it, you show it than just mumble words out that you care, show it instead. So, thank you for that support man.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thanks for the games man, im sooooooo bad :/
Good games! Connection was actually pretty smooth considering our distance, but that input delay served as a better indicator to that. I wish it could've been better, it appeared to be messing you up quite a lot. You seem fun to play against. Decent adaptive skill, I wasn't expecting to get so rocked by those smash attacks. You put them to good use.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
@ Scinn Scinn You ready to brawl man?

And how did your tournament go anyway man.
I placed...... 1rst and won 25 bucks in microsoft points lmao.
Guy in second spammed R1 with a rapier along with hexes.

But no seriously I cant right now though since I'm in class atm srry. Will be able too later tonight.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I placed...... 1rst and won 25 bucks in microsoft points lmao.
Guy in second spammed R1 with a rapier along with hexes.

But no seriously I cant right now though since I'm in class atm srry. Will be able too later tonight.
Nice nice, congratulations man, all good, education comes first. Sounds good man, just message me back when you're ready. Have fun in class or try not to sleep.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs man, parents want me to do stuff. Nice playing you again, your just as good as ever. Btw im Gohan if you didnt know already hehe.
GGs Gohan I was thinking it was you possibly giving the stuff Kirby you was doing. I was thinking he kind of plays like Gohan.

Its obvious now that I think what characters you were using lol. Thanks for the compliment and it was nice playing you again.

Sorry about any lag as well.

I assume the Premium can let you change your name?

Last edited:
Top Bottom