• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Anyone getting the 3DS version first? :/ I'm looking to come back here to play 3DS version when the 3DS game releases. I hope there'll be plenty of 3DS players, or I'll have to look somewhere else. (Or spam For Glory 1v1)
Yeah I'm hoping to. Just trying to figure if I should sell my left or right arm.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Yoooo guys, I'd just like to say I'll be making a comeback when Smash 4 releases, and am going to main Greninja! See you then! c:

I see a few here whom I remember, namely DAS, Zatch, and Metalbro, YO! Edit: I see Extremchiton as well, hey dude. (From another forum tho)

Ever since the death of Brawl online (which has been revived, I KNOW), I had been playing League. Despite the revival, I still chose League over online Smash. Been playing with Xiroey and Iotoa, fun game, lots of depth, but I've been having issues with it (mainly ping lag) recently and it's gotten frustrating, and now I just feel like quitting it, as much as it pains me to say.

I'm hyped for Smash 4 and want to play it competitively online. I've already watched some high level Greninja gameplay, so I have an idea of how I should play him.
yo.. we gotta brawl sometime.

ill be maining villager, but im keeping a pocket palutena and robin.
ill also be carrying over my kirby and zss mains from brawl.
ill also be getting both versions so by the time christmas rolls around, there will be 3 quasi-different smash games we can all play online, (though i suppose most of us will be heading strait for smash 4 wii u.

Edit: @ T Taytertot , im in Walla Walla WA, if you wanna give it a go.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ Rage NF Rage NF Good games, I got tired at the end sorry about that. I tried playing my best last match I think.

Something you really need to do to start improving is to use all of your attacks. That includes your air attacks too. Learn how to short hop on your controller and attack people standing on the ground with air attacks. Try to use different moves to throw your opponent off because if you sit there and do forward A over and over I know what you're going to do and I can punish you. The less predictable you are in this game the better.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
@ Rage NF Rage NF Good games, I got tired at the end sorry about that. I tried playing my best last match I think.

Something you really need to do to start improving is to use all of your attacks. That includes your air attacks too. Learn how to short hop on your controller and attack people standing on the ground with air attacks. Try to use different moves to throw your opponent off because if you sit there and do forward A over and over I know what you're going to do and I can punish you. The less predictable you are in this game the better.
Sorry about that since Im using another wii I can only play with my Wii remote with that I cant do more also my peach and zelda and dd3 was my first time using online so I need figure out their momevent and that the two reason that I also fall multiple time with that I concluded that playing with wii remote its very hard once I get my old wii back then we can play for real but its was very fun to play I really enjoyed it.

Oh I forgot to said that I am kind of rusty that too since its been three or four month away that I dont touch smash.

By the way I love Sao I think that the part one was mostly the best than the other part also I really dont like the villian from part two he was weak and crybaby and I hope that SAO 2 became a good series.

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it:)

anyone else wanna play for a little while

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
yo.. we gotta brawl sometime.

ill be maining villager, but im keeping a pocket palutena and robin.
ill also be carrying over my kirby and zss mains from brawl.
ill also be getting both versions so by the time christmas rolls around, there will be 3 quasi-different smash games we can all play online, (though i suppose most of us will be heading strait for smash 4 wii u.

Edit: @ T Taytertot , im in Walla Walla WA, if you wanna give it a go.
Well, you'll just have to wait for Smash 4, then we can play, haha. I'm maining Greninja (like I said before), and also picking up Pikachu, because I played him in the demo, and my Pikachu is very solid from Brawl, which took me one game to figure that out. I'm not sure if I'll keep this next one but: Captain Falcon. I was watching some Falcon gameplay, and I'm like. "Damn, I wanna play some Falcon." I don't know if he is, but he probably is buffed, so that's also a plus, being able to play a viable character. Beyond that, I don't know. I have to experiment with characters. (Possibly Dark Pit!)

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Well, you'll just have to wait for Smash 4, then we can play, haha. I'm maining Greninja (like I said before), and also picking up Pikachu, because I played him in the demo, and my Pikachu is very solid from Brawl, which took me one game to figure that out. I'm not sure if I'll keep this next one but: Captain Falcon. I was watching some Falcon gameplay, and I'm like. "Damn, I wanna play some Falcon." I don't know if he is, but he probably is buffed, so that's also a plus, being able to play a viable character. Beyond that, I don't know. I have to experiment with characters. (Possibly Dark Pit!)
well then... in just 10 days, we will see how my villager creeps the water out of your ninjutsu.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Sorry for that typo lol. Whoever used ness good job had me in my toes even i sd 1000 times lol. Your guys honest opinion what do you think of my ness and what do I need to work on? Be strictly honest lol @ H HYP3R and @Nintendo Fan
Ness was a secondary of mine, I could tell a little, but first thing's first, have you tried using Pk Thunder in a tricky way, as in getting it to go underneath you without actually hitting you? If not, you might want to try that then.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
GGs Zatchiel.
It's been so long since I last played this game that I forgot how much fun it is. You discovered my worst match up, Falco. I have no patience for him, lol.

I have to cook dinner now.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Blue. Damn, how long has it been since we last played? I'm thinking about two years, maybe three. It's awesome to see how much improvement you've made yourself. Have you been active in your offline scene?

Brawl anyone?

disregard the avi plz
Dora again? What happened this time? Also, I'll play.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I have never been to an offline tournament before. And the last time we played was probably 2 years ago, maybe less.

I would not say I improved, but thank you :D Your Ike is better than I remembered.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sure guys, I'd be game for rotations.

I have never been to an offline tournament before. And the last time we played was probably 2 years ago, maybe less.

I would not say I improved, but thank you :D Your Ike is better than I remembered.
Ah. Well, I just made my opinion based on how well I saw you playing, as you played better than what I remember from so long ago. Thanks, he's gotten a lot of practice. You'll see him in Smash 4~

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Yea ill brawl u man and you host.
Sorry for not answering before, but i had to leave early.

So anyone want to brawl? I'll try to be on as long as I can, unless something comes up..

Edit: Something came up :nervous:

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Sure guys, I'd be game for rotations.

Ah. Well, I just made my opinion based on how well I saw you playing, as you played better than what I remember from so long ago. Thanks, he's gotten a lot of practice. You'll see him in Smash 4~
For smash 4, I'm deciding between Yoshi and Sheik. Metaknight still seems like he's top tier in smash 4, but he was given so much ending lag to his moves that maining him again could be annoying.

Top Bottom