• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was able to connect with Howie fine the last time we rotated (although we didn't really get to play).

I can play now if anyone wants to.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-official-tournament-character-selection-thread.369677/

Hey, I joined a tournament guys! It should be one of the first when Smash 3DS releases in NA. There's going to be a twitch stream too (or, I think there will be...), so I hope you guys will be cheering for me! <3 (I'm Pikachu on the list...someone beat me to Greninja...)

Wish me luck! It starts on October 11th.

Oh sheeeeyi- Hey d00d, long time no see. I'm making a comeback when Smash 3DS releases if you have/want to play Smash 3DS with me.

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Maybe I'll play some Brawl tomorrow, I have plenty of time to re-adapt to Smash 4 controls later, and Smash 3DS doesn't release for a whole 9 more days... So close, but so long.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ H HYP3R OK let go but I am in my original Wii so my FC is my signature and I can play for a little while today cause I need to wake up early.

Edit: @ H HYP3R Sorry about that my internet was down suddenly but I ready and online.
I'm hosting
Edit: Sorry Rage but my inputs were extremely delayed I couldn't play properly. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Sorry about that lag was terrible today I dont know about you side but in my side all the button was so delay that cant do jab combo and short jump sigh maybe we can some other time.

By the way I can see that you getting stronger and faster now good work on that.
Did you want to try hosting? Maybe it would be better then.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Dare ga purei sh-itai?

(Who wants to play?)
1766-9369-8924

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Maybe I'll play some Brawl tomorrow, I have plenty of time to re-adapt to Smash 4 controls later, and Smash 3DS doesn't release for a whole 9 more days... So close, but so long.
Good luck to you in your upcoming tourney, it's a shame we may not get to play each other on the Wii U version (I don't see your nintendo network id is why).

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
I'll brawl

Here's my FC just in case 2282-3328-9612 just give me a sec to turn on my wii
OK.

Also, @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , you're referring to earlier posts right? I don't have any other accounts on websites, and they'd probably have my other two usernames. Anyways, that sound good! Just depends on when we're both on and able. I actually versed you before if you remeber, the day after Zatchiel w/DJKai who plays PM. Plus the team battle in Jinx's derp-a-thons.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
OK.

Also, @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , you're referring to earlier posts right? I don't have any other accounts on websites, and they'd probably have my other two usernames. Anyways, that sound good! Just depends on when we're both on and able. I actually versed you before if you remeber, the day after Zatchiel w/DJKai who plays PM. Plus the team battle in Jinx's derp-a-thons.
GGs Nintendo Fan you've got a smooth Zelda, you really know how to use her :)

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
OK.

Oh okay I got what you mean.

I believe we brawled in the past, I versed your characters with my Ike and somewhat Link and I believe Gnw a little.

Yes, we should brawl tonight, I'm going to do something and hopefully I'll be able to brawl when I get back.

Top Bottom