• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Ok I'll play ya. I need your FC.
GGs DAS, but my time is up. I'm really glad I got to play you. Nice marth and peach lol I was expecting you to go peach more or even zss. Well anyways, I hope to brawl you again!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS, but my time is up. I'm really glad I got to play you. Nice marth and peach lol I was expecting you to go peach more or even zss. Well anyways, I hope to brawl you again!
I was thinking it, but I figured that I should get better with Marth on wifi. That's why I stayed him mostly.

Thanks for the compliment btw.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Sorry for took so long to answer that because my internet went down and then took me long to get back.

yeah hopefully it work this time.
I'm hosting right now relpy back if you're having any problems trying to join

Edit: ok joining

Edit2: Ive been trying to join several times, but it won't let me. I'm sorry for wasteing your time :(

Edit3: nope, I keep disconnecting

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I'm hosting right now relpy back if you're having any problems trying to join
Edit: ok joining
Edit2: Ive been trying to join several times, but it won't let me. I'm sorry for wasteing your time :(
Edit3: nope, I keep disconnecting
Sorry about that I guessing that we cannot brawl in this game well I see you in smash 4.

Oh dont worry about that you really didnt waste my time. :)
note: just correcting!
note: I know double posting sorry

Edit: well who else is up to brawl tonight?
note: I am gonna be here for a while if anyone is interest then reply I definitely gonna answer.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Sorry about that I guessing that we cannot brawl in this game well I see you in smash 4.

Oh dont worry about that you really didnt waste my time. :)
note: just correcting!
note: I know double posting sorry

Edit: well who else is up to brawl tonight?
note: I am gonna be here for a while if anyone is interest then reply I definitely gonna answer.
if your still here, i can brawl

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
yo, we gotta try my new internet, no more dcs.

Edit: however, since i dont have a crt tv, i may get some input lag.
So that the reason we able to connect good for me and you.

did you fix the lag or soemthing?
No I dont think so but I glad that I could join you.

So sorry man to keep you waiting for a while there basically I dont like to keep player waiting that long anyway if you want to continue then I wil be here if not then another time but at night.

By the way ggs extreme you got a nice zss with that annoy that paralize ray gun there which give me trouble and a nice kirby too and thank you for playing.

Top Bottom