• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Man I wasted all my $$$ partying... Ima TRY to save up some money for the Sac smashfest.

My Falco, Falcon, and Kirby are looking awesome! My Marth is now sub par but meh...whatever. I PWN!!! /cockyness

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by SultanOfSamitude
who the **** are all these guys in the post above me. I will money match all of you. and you too bane. except not the marth guy. **** marth.
Whats wrong with Marth? I'll do a match, my Marth with your Falco :D Didn't you hear that Falco is a counter to Marth man I don't believe you forgot that! :p

ShortShortShorts who are you referring to?

Also, I have an assignment for film class and were supposed to do a documentary. I decided to do it on competitive gaming which obviously will include smash. So if you don't mind being on camera and answering a few questions like:

What got you/inspired you into gaming?
Is it an important thing in your life?
How much time do you spend on video gaming?
Does/Do you think it effect other aspects of your life like school/personal life in a negative or postive way? etc.. like influences to do things because of the video game.

Any other ideas/questions you think would be good to ask? I should be bringing a camera to start my project at the sac smashfest. I want to get lots of responses on this I need an A!! :D :D Hey maybe this could make all the parents get off their childrens backs for playing too many hours of games instead of studying.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Ender:

OK I will 95% certain be coming on Saturday so I will bring my TV (about 20" diagonal) and cube.

BTW, is there going to be a tourney (as per the banner) or just smashfest?

I will most likely be leaving from Marin County, so I can give rides to anyone between Marin and Sac (e.g. Vallejo, Vacaville, etc.)

EDIT: I'm actually going to leave from Santa Cruz instead. Rides still available.

Geo

Smash Ace
Can't wait.

Sam $5 Falco ditto?

Yeah I think I'm spending too much money I might not have enough for SF. We will see how much money I have by the end of the week or else I might have to cut back on my money matches at the smashfest.

Well you know what **** it, let's do all the money matches at SF, sorry guys but I need this money to get there.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
okay so is there gonna be a crew tournament at mlg for sure or not? if so i gotta know how much it's gonna cost to play. does anybody know?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Im moving the smashfest at my house to start at 1 pm so we have enough time to get eveything set up. I hope everyone who wanted to can make it.

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
short short shorts who are you. get a reputation before you start talking **** lol. just for that, you and me we're doing a $20 money match.

volroth who the **** are you lol. man i dont know any of you guys. fine, i will money match you. hope you like lasers to the face like skeet skeet all over that ****. short hop skeet that is what they call it

nephilim yes lets money match.

the rest of you asians let's money match.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
Crazy

Sam you really like money dont you, anyways anyone that wants to money match me in mlg let me know, anyone that wants to pichu ditto me and just go against my pichu, in mlg let me know, i might go to the smashfest in sac if my parents let me.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Money Matches Nukkas!!

I'm just posting my disclaimer stating that I will single handedly be giving out butt rapings this Saturday to all of Teamscape in your own hometown, don't get me wrong, I don't hate yall, I'm just feeling frisky. So yeah, don't be offended by how hard I'm gonna sodomize everyone, cause it's gonna be pretty bad........same goes for....everyone who isn't in our crew. You have been reading a post from The GERM, goodbye and god bless...

itsSMASHtastic

Smash Apprentice
Yo I haven't posted here in so long. I havent read much of this topic. But yea... I'm Justin from Vallejo (original V-Town crew BABY), but I dorm now in San Jose State. I actually found some new love for Smash by training a couple of my friends. And I definitly wouldnt mind playing some friendly competition now if some one is around the area. Haven't seen any new tactics since TG6 and I just got a little better, but hopefully I can still put up a fight.

If anyone wants to play here in San Jose University just hollar back on my AIM (sn= itsSMASHtastic) or whatever. Always willing to play some Smash after all these years. Brings a tear to my eye. Ohh yeah JR goes to school here too. So POOH-Z's are in San Hoe now you know.

Oh yeah I also might make an apperance at the MLG so I hopefully I can get a little training for that maybe.

And if any one else wants to play some Halo 2 (gametag = The Ramboner) or some xbox Fight Night I'm always down for that too.

Keep Smashin it up yo!

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by SultanOfSamitude
short short shorts who are you. get a reputation before you start talking **** lol. just for that, you and me we're doing a $20 money match.

volroth who the **** are you lol. man i dont know any of you guys. fine, i will money match you. hope you like lasers to the face like skeet skeet all over that ****. short hop skeet that is what they call it

nephilim yes lets money match.

the rest of you asians let's money match.
I was at germs smashfest, one of the many people that did a $1 money match with you. all I can say is that im way better than before I need to get some good matches in with you dbr guys. I don't play ya'll enough to get used to your strategies. So who exactly is going out of dbr. Clod better be there because I wanna play him, didn't get to last time Danny the falcon/sheik player in our crew can't make it but hes good, he'll be at mlg. So Sam... Marth/Roy vs your Falco. I'll do a ditto too.

malva00

Smash Master
Originally posted by itsSMASHtastic
Yo I haven't posted here in so long. I havent read much of this topic. But yea... I'm Justin from Vallejo (original V-Town crew BABY), but I dorm now in San Jose State. I actually found some new love for Smash by training a couple of my friends. And I definitly wouldnt mind playing some friendly competition now if some one is around the area. Haven't seen any new tactics since TG6 and I just got a little better, but hopefully I can still put up a fight.

If anyone wants to play here in San Jose University just hollar back on my AIM (sn= itsSMASHtastic) or whatever. Always willing to play some Smash after all these years. Brings a tear to my eye. Ohh yeah JR goes to school here too. So POOH-Z's are in San Hoe now you know.

Oh yeah I also might make an apperance at the MLG so I hopefully I can get a little training for that maybe.

And if any one else wants to play some Halo 2 (gametag = The Ramboner) or some xbox Fight Night I'm always down for that too.

Keep Smashin it up yo!
Some guy from Vallejo was at MLG DC. He looked familiar then he came up and told me. I don't think he was a close friend to you though, but still cool.

I'm glad someone can give Bernard practice =P

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
GERM HELP!

My parents said that i can go but i need a ride, my parents dont trust Zivilyn Bane, lol, but i seen you drive a little germ, but if you can give me a ride call me,or something.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
So how many people really are going saturday? And please post here if you are, dont tell me on aim becuase I cant keep track of everyone who IMs me.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
Ender

i may show up if i can get a ride from germ, if not then i cant go, and i hope you have a lot of food there cause i will get hungary, lol,but i am gong to bring money if i can go to money match people, how many t.v. s r going to be there?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I will be there, with TV und GC; I'll probably get there a bit early to help set up if necessary.

smashmaster0, if you're between Santa Cruz and Sac-to I could probably give you a ride.

itsSMASHtastic

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably show up to the smashfest on saturday.

And isai you have any ways of contacting Benard, I played him like 2 months ago and never saw him since. And hopefully we're talking about the same Benard (Asian guy who plays Dk and CF right?)

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
HyugaRicdeau

nope i live in antioch,this is kawn, my cf is too good and g dorf and pichu and marth yoshi and falcoooooo.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
You can expect ALL of Cruxis to be there, and i'm also bringing Mitchell Tang from China Towns Most Wanted. so that's 5 more, and i think we'll bring a TV and another cube, just in case. so that's 5 more total: Me, Ron, Danny, Will, and Mitchell. if i can somehow get a tad bit more room, i'm going to bring Largo too, but i'm not even sure about that yet. i'll keep ya posted.

itsSMASHtastic

Smash Apprentice
Naw sorry I'm a lone ranger on this one. But there's a 50/50 chance you might see Jon Jon. His samus is still pretty good. Andrew is in Santa Barbara and Jr has a wedding to go to.

As for the other vallejo crew i havent seen them in a while. hopefully they heard about this one.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
K, I can go to enders smashfest but getting back will be a problem. My dad can take me to the smashfest but he wont know how to get there a second time to pick me up. (he sucks at maps and street names and so do I... =\)

So can anyone please give me a ride to the greyhound station that is pretty close to J street (maybe 7th street, cant remember to well) so I can meet my dad there when I gotta go? If nobody does me this favor, I dont think Ill be able to go to the smashfest and thatll suck major @$$... =\

Please help!

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Zivilyn Bane
You can expect ALL of Cruxis to be there, and i'm also bringing Mitchell Tang from China Towns Most Wanted. so that's 5 more, and i think we'll bring a TV and another cube, just in case. so that's 5 more total: Me, Ron, Danny, Will, and Mitchell. if i can somehow get a tad bit more room, i'm going to bring Largo too, but i'm not even sure about that yet. i'll keep ya posted.
wait so danny can go? I thought he couldn't

The GERM

Smash Ace
Re: Interesting News

Originally posted by Simna ibn Sind
So....it turns out Mike Nasty is turning 20 on the day of the smashfest.

I guess I'll have to surprise him with something^_^
.........ummmm........I'm sorry but you've been getting beat by a 15 year old there buddy.....

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
okay this post is just incase i don't see anybody online tonight before tomarrow. DANNY, I will be picking you up at 10:00am tomarrow. be ready the second i get there. i'll give you a call just to make sure everything is good. WILL, from dannys house i am going to drive to your house. you owe me 5 bux for gas. RON, when i get back to my house i am going to call you. i want you to drive your car to my apartments so you can save a parking spot for me. KURTIS(or anybody that knows mitchells phone number), if you see this you should do me a favor and call MITCHELL for me and give him RONs phone number (XXX-XXX-XXXX) and tell him to call him from the payphone as soon as he gets to the daly city bart station so he can go and pick him up. When danny, will, and I get back from picking up will, we will all be on our way. we should leave my place at around 11:00am. we should get to GERMS at 11:30, and then to Sacramento at like around 1:00pm.

if anybody has any questions, you can reach me tonight AFTER 10:30pm at 650-756-6747. okie dokie? i really want this to go as smoothly as possible, and since that never happens, everybody has to do everything they can to make sure it does. SEE EVERYBODY TOMARROW!!!

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Re: Re: Interesting News

Originally posted by The GERM
.........ummmm........I'm sorry but you've been getting beat by a 15 year old there buddy.....

Really?!? That's funny...I thought I would look at the calender to see who's birthdays were on the 12th and it said Mike Nasty's Birthday (20). Is his birthday really on the 12th and he is just not turning 20 or is the whole thuing wrong?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Originally posted by ender
It is OFFICIAL!!

I will be holding a smashfest at my house on the 12th of February. Held in my garage from 12:30 PM to 10:00 PM. This is the very first announcement and I will be confimring things as I go along, but now I am not even sure how many tvs/ Gcs I will have. Of course, BYOC.

My adress:
3365 Calla lily way
Sacramento, CA

My AIM is : nder81
If you want my cell #, send me a PM, or AIM.

Please respond if you think you might be able to go so I can get a rough idea of how many people will be there.
Here is the repost, people. Everyone be there tomorrow. If you get really lost or are depressed and need to talk(okay just if you get lost) you can call me at (916)FLY-AWAY.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
i can go to the smashfest tomrrow but i need to found out of z bane can give me a ride back home, if someone can get a hold of z bane that would be great, thxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom