• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
WTF GERM I KNOW THAT GUY, HE IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEECKAAAA GOOOOOD GO GERM!!!!!!!! I KNOW U TOP 10 !!!!!1 You Top 10 baby....just tell everyone Bob yen is too good. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Congratz GERM! ^_^ RePrEsEnT yOu DaNg GaNgStA!!!

Ive been using Falcon lately so I accept your challenge.

Any Kirby or Falco players wanna $dittomatch me @ the Sac Smashfest or MLGSF? I guess Marth players too, but my Marth is sucking major @$$ these days...

Zoap

Smash Master
Funding Germs Trip

Hey every one i would like to be the first to donate some money so germ can go to japan for sure. The reason im donatin is cuz i know that mf is hella cool and hella nice so to start it out ill put up 10 wit more to come once i got a job. Im sure that all of NorCal will help in this. So at mlg even if i cant make it i will give kawn 10 bux to give to germ for his trip. Hope it helps and hope u kick some serious *** over there ^^.

In other news: Thx Kawn for that kick *** gathering today!! Omg i got tell that fox guy that he was crazy good! And all harry has to do is get a little faster and then he'll be a crzy link. Altoris has improved a hella alot and once he learns the bomb trick he will be hella good. Thx again Snap for givin me and my bro the ride and thx to the kid for actually showin up (u still got it for not playin). It was crazy fun wish i coulda played pierre some more for a rematch peach ditto/G-dorf ditto. But thx again Kawn!

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
I'll do a Ganondorf ditto with anyone, money matches accepted too ;)

Oh and HugS, I think my fellow crew member would accept your Samus vs. Falcon challenge.

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Bob Money
WTF GERM I KNOW THAT GUY, HE IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEECKAAAA GOOOOOD GO GERM!!!!!!!! I KNOW U TOP 10 !!!!!1 You Top 10 baby....just tell everyone Bob yen is too good. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
You should go if you have fitteen hundred bucks. I would! I wanna see you ditto match Jacks doc. YEAH PWN TO THE MAX!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
OMG we were on page 2.

I forgot about something that I had planned already, so I will be moving back the smashfest at my place to the 19th of feb.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
So here is my money match list. All for 5 bucks.
Falcon money matches
1. Clod zero
2. bob money
3. Geo
4. Marthby
5. Cruxis crew member (if he accepts?)

And my ditto match with Mike nasty for 5 bucks as well. See you guys there. It's gonna be fun.

senpyou

Smash Apprentice
has isai started playing tekken yet? kthxbye.

ps-- sam i have as much love for you as one man can have for another... and then some. are you still playing this game?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Ok, Im moving the smashfest for my place back to the 12th, but it will be starting later, at 12:30pm-10pm. That should be long enough.

So far I know some of teamscape is gonna be there and cruxis, so only 7 people are going?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Originally posted by ender
Ok, Im moving the smashfest for my place back to the 12th, but it will be starting later, at 12:30pm-10pm. That should be long enough.

So far I know some of teamscape is gonna be there and cruxis, so only 7 people are going?
here's a list of ppl i think will be going:
me, ron(gokuzen), will(volroth), kurtis(nerkibus), alvin, daniel, marcus, whoever comes from dbr, i think marthby is going, um...teamscape will be there :p i'm not completely sure how many, but i think there will be a good number. i'm trying to get as many ppl as possible to go since i missed the last two dbr smashfests and i gotta make up for it.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
Thanks snap for having people cumm over

well today was another smash for kawn, zoap, snap, and the kid, on teams the kid kept taking my life when i died, lol. Good dittos we had, good job zoap for beating my ganondorf with yours, then i got you BLACK, lol, then we mario ditto, i won, then yoshi ditto that one was the best , my yoshi is too good, falco ditto was fun until i beat you lol, pikachu ditto was good to, and you beat my roy in a ditto, nice games zoap. You r getting better snap just practice against my pichu, i am best pichu, i think and i hope, LOL. Annd ender if you can i want the smashfest to on the 12th of feb, thats if you can change it to that date. I like playing smash cause i like to fist people with dr. mario, its funny cause he is a doctor and he fists people lol, also yoshi has a wee wee i saw it LOL. Kawn will be ready for mlg later.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
gotta make sure everyone got this:

TeamScape's smashfest in Sacramento will be on the 12th of February from 12:30pm to 10pm.

I will repost all of the address info and such the day before the smashfest if ender doesn't do it first.

I hope to see you all there.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
ok since hugs is a *****, I challenge the sweetness 5 bucks maybe mroe depends on how much money I have when I get their, or even if I can go lol. but your one of the top on my list =), who else should I money match who else who else...?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
simna stop talking about my smashfest ^_^

I heard from zivil that there might be tons of people coming to the smashfest at my house. So I was wondering if anyone could say if it is possible for them to bring TVs and/or GCs. Also, if you need an RF Modulator for the GC bring one.

So far we have:
  1. My two TVs and ONE GC.
  2. Simna's TV and probably GC
  3. at least 3 GCs, and 1 or 2 TVs from Zivil
  4. and thats all so far.
    [/list=1]

SO thats 5 TVs so far, and eveyone probably has a GC. So if we end up that more TVs are coming ill just ask someone to bring their cube. Thats all for now.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You STOLE our sig ender! I ought to feed your sig-stealing hands to a dingo! But I won't. Good work. ;)

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
who the **** wants some ****ing money matches, mother****ers. zarelid i accept your challenge, i want to be the first to play you so it can be more than 5. so save me a dance son.

hugs? simna? i will money match everyone there. bring your ****ing wallets *****es.

Geo

Smash Ace
OK so I'd be more than happy to hand out $20 bucks at the smashfest.

Sam $5 Falco vs Falco
Zel $5 Fox vs Falco
GERM you wanna do our money match here or at SF?

That leaves $5 who wants it? Mike? Bob? Clod? Any of the Blue Phoenixes? Anyone else who might be coming?

Bob Money

Smash Ace
ill do 5 if i come, if not, at mlg if u want. if u were u id save money for mlg money macthes...like vs ken for 50 bux
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
the smashfest

Well im still not sure if I can make it to the smashfest but if I do ill be doing some $ matches. GERM if I don't make it ill give you your $10 at MLG.

The GERM

Smash Ace
To all in DBR:

I just got a PM from someone from the V-town crew(Vallejo), and he said he wants to get some practice in before MLG. If they want to, do you guys want to have a small smashfest at my house this Saturday with them? The V-town crew is prolly the 2nd best crew in Norcal next to us(that's right, I said it), cause we've played them a lot in the past and we've played almost every crew here. Also, if you Cruxis guys want to come you can, just cause we haven't played you guys yet, but that's prolly all that can come if it does go down on Saturday.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
V-town crew plays Tekken 5, right?

Is there anywhere to play Tekken 5 around there?

BTZO

Smash Cadet
Re: To all in DBR:

Originally posted by The GERM
I just got a PM from someone from the V-town crew(Vallejo), and he said he wants to get some practice in before MLG. If they want to, do you guys want to have a small smashfest at my house this Saturday with them? The V-town crew is prolly the 2nd best crew in Norcal next to us(that's right, I said it), cause we've played them a lot in the past and we've played almost every crew here. Also, if you Cruxis guys want to come you can, just cause we haven't played you guys yet, but that's prolly all that can come if it does go down on Saturday.
Yeah, I think the only Norcal crew you guys haven't played is ours. I will possibly be at MLG, but I don't know about the rest of my crew since I don't think they can get a ride there.

Zoap

Smash Master
awesome

awesome germ! ^^ just need to know wat time to wat time and then maybe the bps will be there. if i can i will try and bring a tv and gcn but no guarantee there. Also look at the new logo ^^.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Re: awesome

Originally posted by Zoap
awesome germ! ^^ just need to know wat time to wat time and then maybe the bps will be there. if i can i will try and bring a tv and gcn but no guarantee there.
lol. not to be rude or anything there zoap, but i didn't see germ mention anything about the bps in his post :p he said that v-town was coming, and asked if any of the other dbr members wanted to have a small smashfest. then he said that Cruxis (my crew) could come too, since we've never played before. Then he went on to say that we're the only ones that can come. so yeah, lol. anywho....

GERM, i'm not sure if we'll be able to make it or not. i'll try to find out asap though. the thing is, for the sacramento smashfest i was gonna give kurtis a ride up there. then at the last minute his dad wasn't gonna let us because we weren't "parents" or some **** like that. so then he invited us to go play at his SF house on saturday, and then we could possibly meet his dad at the same time and get the OK to drive him. so what i'm gonna do is discuss it with Cruxis, and talk to kurtis about it too, and then come up with the plan. i'll have the answer for sure tomarrow night, which i know is cutting it close, but i have no choice. i can't guarantee anything right now either, but yeah if we can't go then we'll still end up playing in sacramento. oh yeah, you should also see if v-town can go to sacramento too, so we can get more ppl. i was talking to ender and simna about maybe having a crew battle tournament in sac. it would be especially awesome if we could get all the crews up there, including v-town.

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: awesome

Originally posted by Zivilyn Bane
lol. not to be rude or anything there zoap, but i didn't see germ mention anything about the bps in his post :p he said that v-town was coming, and asked if any of the other dbr members wanted to have a small smashfest. then he said that Cruxis (my crew) could come too, since we've never played before. Then he went on to say that we're the only ones that can come. so yeah, lol. anywho....

GERM, i'm not sure if we'll be able to make it or not. i'll try to find out asap though. the thing is, for the sacramento smashfest i was gonna give kurtis a ride up there. then at the last minute his dad wasn't gonna let us because we weren't "parents" or some **** like that. so then he invited us to go play at his SF house on saturday, and then we could possibly meet his dad at the same time and get the OK to drive him. so what i'm gonna do is discuss it with Cruxis, and talk to kurtis about it too, and then come up with the plan. i'll have the answer for sure tomarrow night, which i know is cutting it close, but i have no choice. i can't guarantee anything right now either, but yeah if we can't go then we'll still end up playing in sacramento. oh yeah, you should also see if v-town can go to sacramento too, so we can get more ppl. i was talking to ender and simna about maybe having a crew battle tournament in sac. it would be especially awesome if we could get all the crews up there, including v-town.
This saturday mike? didn't we have plans to go to san jose? I don't think I can go anywhere this saturday, aparently my mom is mad about something and doesn't want me going out this weekend but ill be there at the sac smashfest no matter what. i'll talk to you on aim if your on, I don't got internet right now so ill be on from around 3-6 at my friends hopefully you'll be on.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Re: Re: Re: awesome

Originally posted by Volroth
This saturday mike? didn't we have plans to go to san jose? I don't think I can go anywhere this saturday, aparently my mom is mad about something and doesn't want me going out this weekend but ill be there at the sac smashfest no matter what. i'll talk to you on aim if your on, I don't got internet right now so ill be on from around 3-6 at my friends hopefully you'll be on.
okay yeah, um i'm not sure if i'll be on tonight, i have classes. maybe i can try to get on during a break or something. about this weekend, i talked to Isai and he said he wanted to play on sunday (super bowl?), so we were gonna go ahead and go over there then. i have SUCH a busy schedule coming up, so i think i should be quite warmed up for mlg. YOU CAN'T GO??!? you suck fatso. c'mon, tell your mom to cam down kew out. well if you don't go then it's just gonna be like me and ron in san jose, and then it'll maybe only be me at germs too. you guys suck, ya know that?

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
hey zil bane

well you are not on AIM right now so i'll just say that you can do whatever you want. If you want maybe you can come to my place after GERms like late at night or whatever. call me when you can so we can talk my cell is (415) 272-7350

Zoap

Smash Master
srry bout my readin abilities

oh srry bout that all i read was to point where it said u guys want to have a smashfest. lol. thx for clearin that up srry to all that i confused or harmed in any other way. see ya all at mlg

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
what's up all? well i FINALLY got to go to SF to play China Towns Most Wanted. unfortunately it was just me and Gokuzen(ron). it was hella fun though. since my time living here in nor cal i hadn't been to china town yet, and **** that was one crazy place. too much fun indeed. here's what happened:

Mitchell--****! you are freaking crazy. how the hell do you move your hands like that on the controller?? you're definately the 2nd fastest person i've ever played (next to Isai). that's some crazy shiz you do with your link. i haven't played GERM yet, but **** i think i got a small taste of what it's gonna be like. you're too cool though mitchell, but you gotta show me how to get my peach out of the infinate. even though when you won it was always last stock with high percentage, i still felt like you were holding back on me.

Kurtis--Your L-Cancelling improved like crazy man. i saw you do some crazy good shiz with marth. but c'mon, what were you thinking putting 5 bucks on your Kirby vs my Peach?? haha, either way thanks for the dough man. i know you're still a bit better than me, but i'll catch up pretty soon :p

Josuph--...i think that was it right? josuph? well i dun even know how to spell it but oh well. dude you were friggin hilarious! you say some crazy things when you're playing dude. but yeah your jiggs and link were pretty good. i think if you were a little more serious though you would have some great potential.

Miko--well, what can i say? you're a beginner, and i'm sure everybody else has told you to keep it up and keep trying to get better. your roy was okay, but i think you have trouble mixing it up. f-smash ain't always gonna get it done bro, you gotta learn the techs and really get into your opponents mind.

Ron--yeah i know you're in my crew but what the hell, i'll post about you too. i think you played better than ever in China Town man. you actually looked fast in your matches with mitchell!! lol. but yeah if you really try hard enough to learn those shine techs then i think you'll be a great fox someday. good luck man.

okay i think that was everyone. it had tons of fun there and i can't wait till we go back. it was great watching kurtis make out with the game disk to try to fix it, lol. everything was fun except for sitting there forever restarting the game cube over and over till it finally worked. who woulda thought that playing giant melee once would fix it? next time i'll bring my disk. alright i guess that's it. i'll see everyone else in SACRAMENTO next weekend. it's gonna be awesome!

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
who the **** are all these guys in the post above me. I will money match all of you. and you too bane. except not the marth guy. **** marth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom