• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Originally posted by Nephilim
Oh and don't worry I'm pretty harmless, ask DBR.
but not clod. ooooooooooooo. just kidding.

thats all for now.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
One of my friends saw dbrs picture on your xanga or something and thought clod was hooked on phonics. he looks lika nice guy tho. anywho...

we're gonna be playing this weekend...if it's just kurt largo and mitchell then it's gonna be at my house...if nephilim wants to go...it shall be at my friends place...more space...also...don't expect much...remember...here...i am all talk no game. let's leave it at that so everyone can leave me alone. sheesh. good day.

Edit: woo i was about to make another post but then i remember what Zel said. anywho...can anyone guess my character for $0.01?

malva00

Smash Master
Originally posted by aznspikes128
Edit: woo i was about to make another post but then i remember what Zel said. anywho...can anyone guess my character for $0.01?
Easy, your character is u climb my ladder now.

You can give me my $0.01 at MLG San Francisco and while you're there you can play with lots of cool people =D.

:goomba:

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
lol isai you're too funny. he's right though jeff, it says right there in your sig, so now you have to go to mlg and pay up :p

anyways, i'm posting to tell everybody that might need to get in touch with me that i'm going to be gone visiting friends and relatives for the next six days. from the 17th to the 22nd. i'll very rarely be online, if at all. so yeah, don't think i died or anything. i'll see everybody at mlg. if you need to get ahold of me then post, and if i see it i'll pm you my number. see ya everybody, BYEEE!!!

BTZO

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by HyugaRicdeau
BTZO:

Yeah Danny that's what I was guessing, just throwing it out there just in case. BTW, I probably can't make it to Geoff's this Friday, but are you guys going to have a get-together the Friday before MLG?
Yeah, I might make it this Friday as well, and yes we are having a gathering at Geoff's the Friday before MLG as well.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
your penny will be in the mail shortly.

But whoever would have guessed Marth, Fox, Falcon, Sheik, Jiggly, and Falco each get a penny.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Simna ibn Sind
I guessed Marth! I get a penny!!!!!

...now to log in as my 99 other user names...

your dollar is mine!!!!
LOlLOlOlLlllLL!!!!!!!!!!

Mike E maybe we play friday night be4 mlg or maybe not.

I didn't know you called me that Sam, thats not very nice

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
dammmm....did Fidel beat Myko and Mitchell two on one against fox and falco with his ganny? yes...yes he did...tho he only got 8 kills....(mitch sd twice)...um...hi

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
germ let's be friends....u wanna come to my friends house sometime after mlg? we're gonna use her garage for smash...u can come if u want....but then only u can come since she is telling her mom that she is doing a project with a videocamera...=) u gotta pretend you're a big ole kid.

o and don't worry cus Mitchell OWNS me...like in this one tag match...5 stock...he killed me 7 lives and i didn't kill him once...wow he is goooooooooood. untouchable chinese right thurrrr

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
IMPORTANT...sorta

okay i have an announcement to make. well...i can't afford to stay at my college any longer, which means i'll be moving back home. rather soon too, like this weekend. that means no MLG for me. it also means my crew...will have to carry on without me. you guys can keep the name, and the banner if you want. but you gotta take me off there. i'll be living in central california for a while, and then i will probably move to LA and go to the same college as HugS (maybe). i dunno where the hell i'll end up now for sure, but i am gonna miss nor cal like crazy. i guess this just wasn't meant to be. Isai, don't worry, i'll make 100% sure you get your DVDs back before i leave. but i dunno about barrowing Tales now cause i prolly won't be back any time soon.

so yeah, i guess that's it. i'll miss playing everybody, especially my crew. o well though, such is life. goodbye to all.

Zoap

Smash Master
farewell

farewell to fellow peach player and smasher ur memory will live on. Hope ur able to come back real soon even know u dont think ull be able to.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
dude never forget we had good times with you andrew and ron. you are the leader of cruxis, never forget. i only hung out with you two times and yet, it was nice. always stay true to smash and promise me to meet new ppl and make new friends. you have stepped inta the Bay Area when u moved here, you will always be a part of us......never forget

Zoap

Smash Master
congrats

Congrats to Zelgadis, Germ and Nasty for makin the top 15, Way to go guys. Hopefully we can play u guys sometime soon cuz thats like the only way i will get better is to play u ppl who totally own me. Also u guys going to MLG San Diego?

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
Next time we play zoap and crew i am going to be fox and see how i do i know i will do good, i hope, mlg was fun i passed the pools, and then lose first round in winner and loser brackets, i got i think 30th or something like that, i had fun.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
**** I didnt go to MLG SF ****!!!! Parents *****ing and I ****ing overslept! **** **** **** **** ****!!! I need my ****ing liscence (sp?)

****!!!!

Zoap

Smash Master
Just wanted to post

Just postin to get opinions on my new individual logo so plz post!! ^^

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
whats next for norcal?

Wernt the blue phoenixes gonna have a tourney or something?

Zoap

Smash Master
about smashfest

im gonna try to hold it either this saturday the 5 or the 12. I have to talk to my mom and dad and they may just let me host it at my house. The only problem is we have 4 tvs alrdy and only two gcns, now im pretty sure that my friend dmh can bring both a tv and a cube. and my other friend can bring another cube. But that leaves us one cube short including one game, not memory cards(got tons of those) . So if this does happen this saturday im wondering if maybe we can get one more tv + cube and the additional cube and game that we need. I was planning on gettin dominoes and instead of 5$ it will only be 3$. Also if this does happens here are the rules:
1. Do not ****ing steal from me or my house! If i catch u so much as taking a bottle water without asking me i will kick u out.
2. This will start approx 11:00 in mourning and will go till like 9:00 at night.
3. The tvs and cubes will be assigned certain tasks: if we get six tv+cubes then 3 of them will be soley for 1v1, 1 will be for teams, 1 for 1v1 or 2v2 money matches(if this tv is not always occupied i will switch it to a 1v1 tv+cube), and lastly the 1 remaining is for free for all play, Which means 4 at all time. On the 1v1 tvs winner stays loser goes, winner after three matches has to leave and two new ppl will rotate in. On the team tv the loser leaves and winner stays, if the winning team wins 3 times they must get up and let two new teams up, unless no one care, on the money match tv the two or four finish there one money match and then both winner and loser get up, so if u have two matches then u will have to wait some time b4 u can do the other one. For the free for all tv it will be either the 2-3 losers will have to get up and leave, if 3 ppl are waiting then the 3 losers get up and let them in. There is no limit on how many times u can win and stay.
4. Plz do not pig out on pizza and soda, there has to be enough for everyone.
5. At 9:00 i am kicking everyone out! I dont care if u need 1 more second to finish im kicking u out.

Now i need to know which date works for mostp ppl and that will be the day. Remember u only have a choice between the 5th and 12th.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Crap zoap...your banner just gave me a siezure and a stroke and diarreah at the same time. darken it down a little and its all good my friend.

Actually the more i look at it the easier it is to like, nvm it looks good. But you need to add samus somewhere in there. Makes every picture look better.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I think 12th is good, just beacuse I personally think I need a weekend off driving for an hour plus for smash. And since im driving around 6 other people probably, they also vote for the 12th.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The 12th will be best for me but I will be able to make either.

I can supply TV+cube+game if necessary.

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
I would also like it to be on the 12th, need a break to compose myself from mlg. Oh and Hyuga where will you be driving from to the smashfest, I of course will be needing a ride. If your coming from Marin, ill see if Ron can give me one if he is going.

Zoap

Smash Master
ok heres the scoop

Ok since an overwhelming voted for the twelth, if this does happen it will be then. Just got to talk my parents into thinkin ur all not a bunch of thieves or gangsters. Tough but most likely do able, Just need a responce from dbr and i will let everyone know by this friday since if it does happen it will be next saturday.

Zoap

Smash Master
Some Updates

Ok about the smashfest, My parents say they will give me an answer sometime next week which means i better work my *** off and do all my chores or it wont happen. Next that comes is that Zelgadis told me that Dbr can make it so thats good news as well. So im gonna give my address to u guys along wit my cell so that if it happens u guys alrdy have it

Address: 4009 Palomar Drive, Antioch, California, 94531
Cell #: 1-925-354-3223

Ok next on my list comes some more rules and info:
1.This is a BYOC(Bring Your Own Controller) event, so if u dont bring one then too bad(if u have a problem wit controller issues then call me ahead of time and i will see what i can do to get one in ur hands, But do not call me on the day and be like can i get a controller man)

2. Currently if everything goes as planned we will have 6 tvs+cubes+games(as i posted b4 mem cards are not needed), If You can it will be deeply appreciated if u could bring a cube +tv and game.

3. Plz take a shower, althought we will be not so close most of the time no one likes a smelly person

4. We will be playing in my backyard mostly(unless it is raining, if it does then in the garage) so bring a jacket cuz it mite be cold, so plz remeber a jacket/sweater

5.Pizza and drinks must be ate/drunk outside, its one thing to spill on my cement but it is another to spill on my carpet. Also if u spill soda outside tell me rite away so i can hose it down and not attracted fuking bees.

6.ANOTHER IMPORTANT RULE!! im counting on something close to 25-30 ppl attending, so at 3$ a piece that means we will have 75-90$, over half is going to pizza and there will be something like 72 slices, that means two per person and then after everyone has had two then u can get more, all pizza will be either little caesars or dominoes pepperoni. ALSO WAT KIND OF SODA U GUYS WANT????

7. Trash cans are there for a reason, so plz dispose of trash in them. I catch u littering i will kill u

8. And lastly to know how much pizza/ soda i have to get b4 hand i would appreciate it if u either call my cell and say how many ur taking here. Or u can post in this topic thread or text my phone. But plz RSVP so i can get enough food/drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom