• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm coming back for break I'll be a lil' more active for the 2 weeks I'm back. Base Masters is still an active crew just we're not able to compete because of college. I look forward to the smashfest on Nov. 17 because I'm returning the day before. Base Masters won't be 1-4 stocked again by Ryan :laugh:. Good luck to everyone going to the Stony Brook tourney tomo and hopefully we'll get to smash over break.

Edit - I suppose I could hold a smashfest at my place during Thanksgiving break. My basement is a pretty decent size. I would need help in the tables, chairs, cube and tv department though. Approx. how many LIers come to Dmon's smashfest?

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Since I'm coming back for break I'll be a lil' more active for the 2 weeks I'm back. Base Masters is still an active crew just we're not able to compete because of college. I look forward to the smashfest on Nov. 17 because I'm returning the day before. Base Masters won't be 1-4 stocked again by Ryan :laugh:. Good luck to everyone going to the Stony Brook tourney tomo and hopefully we'll get to smash over break.

Edit - I suppose I could hold a smashfest at my place during Thanksgiving break. My basement is a pretty decent size. I would need help in the tables, chairs, cube and tv department though. Approx. how many LIers come to Dmon's smashfest?
Last Dmon fest i had gone to there was about 12 people that showed up. We should so have a fest during the thanksgiving holiday.

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
I live in Islip Terrace, if you want my house number and all just IM me(AIM - abulize). My basement can definitely seat 12 people. I can hold it on the 24th. I just need to check with the folks and my agenda =P.

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
"OOKAY"
Who's up for a thanksgiving weekend Dmonfest? I know i am

Saturday, November 24th
If you have suggestions for diffrent times or someting let me know
Noon - whenever (so far)

Accepting all falcons vs my fox (preferably money matched)

Proving to be more and more of a falcon slayer with every tourney - 20 matches against G-reg and he didnt win one at VLS. woot

Edit: Im also looking for everyone in the new TSA NY to come for the most part. So alejandro you should stop by this time, HBK, hazz. I'll see if i can get Alex Strife/LightxDream/Johnnathan/child molester/cool guy to come.

"HEY YOU!!!"
I think im gonna start giving these things names, dmonfest is a little blah. Since the lans arround long island are gone, my house looks to be the next biggest thing. Also dpending on how many TSA members come - there's a venue at the end of my block that we can check out, you can rent it out and stuff but idk what the details are.

So im open for name ideas for the fests.
"COME ON, COME ON!!"

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
"OOKAY"

Saturday, November 24th
Noon - whenever (so far)

Proving to be more and more of a falcon slayer with every tourney - 20 matches against G-reg and he didnt win one at VLS. woot

Edit: Im also looking for everyone in the new TSA NY to come for the most part. So alejandro you should stop by this time, HBK, hazz. I'll see if i can get Alex Strife/LightxDream/Johnnathan/child molester/cool guy to come.

"HEY YOU!!!"
I think im gonna start giving these things names, dmonfest is a little blah. Since the lans arround long island are gone, my house looks to be the next biggest thing. Also dpending on how many TSA members come - there's a venue at the end of my block that we can check out, you can rent it out and stuff but idk what the details are.

"COME ON, COME ON!!"

The 'HOW MANY STOCKS!?" fest.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
"OOKAY"

Saturday, November 24th
Noon - whenever (so far)

"HEY YOU!!!"

"COME ON, COME ON!!"
I can come after 1pm thats when I get off of work.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace

Also Im gonna say ryan got 20 times better so I dunno how you'd handle that.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I hope we can actually hold like a mini team tournament or a crew battle at dmon's. Last time we started teams but only had one match. Plus I want to team with someone I've never teamed with before. Oh, and I will do the falcon challenge again but not for money since I don't even use falcon. LOL @ fox's unfair advantages vs. falcon on FD.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
The 24th you say? well well well. My crews thinking of hitting it up for old times sakes, someone msg me on AIM to reminds me etc if will :D

SLH

Smash Journeyman
I hope we can actually hold like a mini team tournament or a crew battle at dmon's. Last time we started teams but only had one match.
a team tournament sounds awesome

crew battle sounds equally awesome. let's talk about having it some more

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
uhh smashfest at Jex's place today!!!! ... IM me at aim if you want my address (NYCPinoy125) preferred time to come is at 5:30-6:00. we may have doubles or singles tourney maybe both, we cant decide...

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I don't know what's what with this thread anymore. It seems like the majority of the LI smashers on the first post are either not playing anymore or go by different names in different locations and don't check this thread at all.

Well if you are from LI, and you play smash, and you're interested in getting better.... let me know. I want to get some more competition flowing out of LI. If anything I can help you learn to become good in the long run. Let me know where you are and what days you have available.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what's what with this thread anymore. It seems like the majority of the LI smashers on the first post are either not playing anymore or go by different names in different locations and don't check this thread at all.

Well if you are from LI, and you play smash, and you're interested in getting better.... let me know. I want to get some more competition flowing out of LI. If anything I can help you learn to become good in the long run. Let me know where you are and what days you have available.
i want to get better at this game and im available to play anytime.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman

oo!!!
pick me!!!pick me!!!

i wanna get bettter! you know where i live! uhh anyday is good

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Whats going on in this thread? lol, ok so i'm at a cross roads right now I can either quit until brawl, or come back, which do you gaiz want me to do

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Going to assume you asked dmon and he said he couldn't, going to give you an answer you don't want to hear and say either A) No or B) Gordon is your only hope.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
im takin a lil somethin called "public transportation" btw can someone train me...i suck at this game now..idk what happens to me. i gotta learn this game again :-(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna need a head count of how many people are going to the Imperial Era tournament in L.I So I can know how much to set up for........well the boss of the school really. She wont be there this saturday so she will be setting up for us on friday.

So if your going post it so I can start my list. From what I heard, I know bum is going. so who else?

N.Y Players so far:

Bum

Snakeee

Shadow

Neldz87

about 20 players that go to the school will be at this from what I heard

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna need a head count of how many people are going to the Imperial Era tournament in L.I So I can know how much to set up for........well the boss of the school really. She wont be there this saturday so she will be setting up for us on friday.

So if your going post it so I can start my list. From what I heard, I know bum is going. so who else?

N.Y Players so far:

Bum

Snakeee

Shadow

Neldz87

about 20 players that go to the school will be at this from what I heard
I'll be there but not til like 130 >.>

SLH

Smash Journeyman
i'll be going, and everyone i talked to yesterday at the TSA meeting said they were so expect most/all of the active LI players to be there. 10-20 something like that

Top Bottom