• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

SLH

Smash Journeyman
yeah, what's going on this weekend. looks like i won't be able to go to smashacre so a smashfest would be pretty awesome

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Since theres not going to be a weekly in the city this week anyone up to play or hold a fest this Friday?

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
The earliest I get out of class Mon - Thurs is 8:00pm, so yes I'm active at night :dizzy:

And he still has the Team RASH up, which were the last four people that posted.
That's a sign, and we all know it O_O

If you guys are doing something this week, let me know...I'm out of work at 830 on Thurs and off on Fri, so I could swing by and pick up Al and we could head out to Hofstra or whatever.

Someone keep me posted on AIM.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
going to smashacre saturday woo

but something on friday would be cool, if everyone could go to hofstra that'd be good

Lightshade

Smash Ace
I dont know that lightshade fellow is pretty intense he once JV 100 stocked me.
No joke, seriously guys, I'm a low-life nerd who drinks mountain dew every day and sits up until 5:00 in the morning playing this game and animating flash movies. I'd say I'm pretty top facking notch.

EDIT: Just figured I'd throw this in here, incase I go to a tournament and see some of you guys, I'm not a complete ******** in person like I am ehre on the forums. Just saying.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Theres not many LI tournies anymore just smashfests really and not alot of ppl talk about them u have to contact ppl to know about them its annoying sometimes lol

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Ever since Parallax finally died the LI smash community hasn't really been active. There aren't really any tournaments. The most we get are usually some late night smashfests at hofstra or the occasional fest at Dmon's.

I've been pretty busy lately, but what is everyone doing this Saturday? I need to **** everyone real quick.

So check it, here are the Long Island Power Rankings:

1.) Fox
2.) Eli
3.) Eli
4.) Eli
5.) Eli
6.) Eli
7.) Eli
8.) Eli
9.) Eli
10.) Eli

I think everyone needs to step it up.

**** yo, I didn't know I could own these power rankings when I don't even live in LI anymore.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
The earliest I get out of class Mon - Thurs is 8:00pm, so yes I'm active at night :dizzy:

And he still has the Team RASH up, which were the last four people that posted.
QUIT LIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's morphin time *****es

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
hey just wanted to pop by and say whats up
also sry bout not chilling wit u guys (cj, andrew, andrew, matt, ryan)
believe it or not i have been doing school work :psycho:
yea so give me a call or hit me up on aim cuz i wanna play new GG game :p

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Theres not many LI tournies anymore just smashfests really and not alot of ppl talk about them u have to contact ppl to know about them its annoying sometimes lol

DAG FACKING NABBIT!

Anyone up for a tourny or just random smash stuff? I live in sound beach/miller place (as in, I can acess both of those towns) so if anyone's in for this weekend, I'll be in.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Miller Place is right by me. Also the proud nation of Cuba aka Andrew aka la orgullosa nación de Cuba lives in Miller place IIRC but i dont know how to contact him lol.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
DAG FACKING NABBIT!

Anyone up for a tourny or just random smash stuff? I live in sound beach/miller place (as in, I can acess both of those towns) so if anyone's in for this weekend, I'll be in.
Sunday after 5pm I'll be in Mt. Sinai right on the border of Mt.Sinai/Miller Place all night. So if you wanna get ***** until your curfew, let me know.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
hey just wanted to pop by and say whats up
also sry bout not chilling wit u guys (cj, andrew, andrew, matt, ryan)
believe it or not i have been doing school work :psycho:
yea so give me a call or hit me up on aim cuz i wanna play new GG game :p
well i dont believe u were doin hw. sry, need to come up with a better excuse. it's not true unless u can get me to believe it. i watch my naruto.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Sunday after 5pm I'll be in Mt. Sinai right on the border of Mt.Sinai/Miller Place all night. So if you wanna get ***** until your curfew, let me know.
Sorry, I have a socail life and don't want to get anal ***** in the woods by some guy thanks ;)

How about in like, two weeks when I have nothing scheduled?

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Sup mah fellow LI doods, im goin to VLS and im gonna be pickin up D1 on the way probably - i got room in mah car for 2-3 people if they wanna come just hit me up on aim , ill be checking threads and pms. odds are i wont respond on aim cause im such a popular dood, so just leave me a message and ill get it

AIM: Ssjmysticsaiyan (if for some reason your a very un-cool alien and dont have my sn)

-Dmon out

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Sup mah fellow LI doods, im goin to VLS and im gonna be pickin up D1 on the way probably - i got room in mah car for 2-3 people if they wanna come just hit me up on aim , ill be checking threads and pms. odds are i wont respond on aim cause im such a popular dood, so just leave me a message and ill get it

AIM: Ssjmysticsaiyan (if for some reason your a very un-cool alien and dont have my sn)

-Dmon out
Didnt registration end like a week ago.

If i can go i mean ill try shrug

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Wow I've been really busy lately. I need to play all yal ***** azzez.

By the way, my Young Link is getting closer to Jash status, son.

Yea that's it, when I'm done ****** you with one character I'm moving on to the next. :)

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Alright yo, I've decided to host an event.

November 17th, Saturday, My house.

It's gonna be a tournament. It's gonna be a crew battle. It's gonna be a tournament crew battle. It's gonna be...... the TALKING ABOUT HAVING A CREW BATTLE EVENT!

That's right, folks.

We're gonna sit around in a circle and talk about having a crew battle. Make sure that by all means we never actually have the crew battle though. We must ONLY TALK about it. Please keep your bad language to a minimum as you offer suggestions concerning how we're going to go about having this crew battle.

We might order food at around 5pm so there's a venue fee of like 10 dollars.

Also, I cannot stress this enough... NO TVS, NO CUBES, NO SMASH.
We are NOT here to play. We are only here to TALK about playing.

Alright so let's get everyone going to this. There will be HOUSING across the street at 'Hotel ATS' so if you need to reserve a room get on that. You might wanna hurry because the rooms are selling like hot cakes. (Assuming hot cakes sell quickly or something. I don't really know why hot cakes would sell quickly. Who actually likes hot cakes that much? So much so that they'd be constantly purchasing hot cakes. I don't understand this concept. Why are hot cakes the most popular item? Who decided that hot cakes are supposed to sell quickly? It doesn't make any sense to me. What do you think?) Okay so make sure you book that room.

If you bring your own controller you will be asked to leave the premises. We are a serious organization and too professional to just have 'controllers' sitting around on the floor or in your hands.

Okay, so don't forget to come to my event guys, I'm looking forward to talking about having a crew battle. Let's all just talk about it. Make sure that you're absolutely positive that you will NOT be actually PLAYING. We are only TALKING about it. Thank you.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Alright yo, I've decided to host an event.

November 17th, Saturday, My house.

It's gonna be a tournament. It's gonna be a crew battle. It's gonna be a tournament crew battle. It's gonna be...... the TALKING ABOUT HAVING A CREW BATTLE EVENT!

That's right, folks.

We're gonna sit around in a circle and talk about having a crew battle. Make sure that by all means we never actually have the crew battle though. We must ONLY TALK about it. Please keep your bad language to a minimum as you offer suggestions concerning how we're going to go about having this crew battle.

We might order food at around 5pm so there's a venue fee of like 10 dollars.

Also, I cannot stress this enough... NO TVS, NO CUBES, NO SMASH.
We are NOT here to play. We are only here to TALK about playing.

Alright so let's get everyone going to this. There will be HOUSING across the street at 'Hotel ATS' so if you need to reserve a room get on that. You might wanna hurry because the rooms are selling like hot cakes. (Assuming hot cakes sell quickly or something. I don't really know why hot cakes would sell quickly. Who actually likes hot cakes that much? So much so that they'd be constantly purchasing hot cakes. I don't understand this concept. Why are hot cakes the most popular item? Who decided that hot cakes are supposed to sell quickly? It doesn't make any sense to me. What do you think?) Okay so make sure you book that room.

If you bring your own controller you will be asked to leave the premises. We are a serious organization and too professional to just have 'controllers' sitting around on the floor or in your hands.

Okay, so don't forget to come to my event guys, I'm looking forward to talking about having a crew battle. Let's all just talk about it. Make sure that you're absolutely positive that you will NOT be actually PLAYING. We are only TALKING about it. Thank you.
That's what I'm talkin about baby!! this **** is goin DOWN!! And ya know what? Why go when I could just talk about going? See what I did there? SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?!? OH SNAP!!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Woah. There's a whole THREAD made on smashboards dedicated to smashers from Long Island, New York, so we can get together and communicate? crazy.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Wow dark peach what a horrible sterotype you think just cuz we live on an island we wanna go island hopping to other islands? You think we wanna make moai statues together and share tribal traditions or some ****? What the **** is wrong with you?

Just playing, I'm really bored.

Updated first post with your info, slashed.

Also I would REALLY REALLY appreciate 2 very big things.

First one which i really want- Inactive LI Smashers... come out from under your rocks please! The finder has like 100 players but only like 5 are active

Number 2 is I wanna see what crews are still active and stuff because the crews listing is stupidly outdated.

PS- Hofstra folks, try being diurnal, as in try waking up before 8 pm. Thank you

PSS- Fox is the best no debate

Top Bottom