• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Very well said kurt, and I agree who cares whose better? I know I suck I enjoy playing though
and to Eli, are we going to have the tournaments or just talk about them, I think we should talk about them

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
yup but like i said ill chill wit u and stuff and play smash i just dont care anymore and i think u no y im quitting lol

umm u no what since im leaving
everyone needs to stop fcking whinging its a game so SHUT THE *** UP <3
this thread is just inside jokes and us yelling at eachother i like it better when we would go to matts or dmons every weekend and just chilled now everyone is so worried about johns and whos better
,,!,, 0.0 ,,!,, xD
Those were the good days, when the game was FUN, but now its all about whos the best right? Then what was the whole reason we even started playing smash? kthxbai

Very well said kurt, and I agree who cares whose better? I know I suck I enjoy playing though
and to Eli, are we going to have the tournaments or just talk about them, I think we should talk about them
Agreed. We should have a low tier tournament with fox, cause we all know how much fox sucks. And then a tournament with random character selection and have all the **** talk go wild. This is awsome!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Those were the good days, when the game was FUN, but now its all about whos the best right? Then what was the whole reason we even started playing smash? kthxbai
If the game isn't fun then why do you still play? >_>

The same people complaining about a lack of fun are the same people who play anyway so there is something going on that I don't know about lol.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
lol yea I said that wrong I still have fun playing smash no doubt. Can't quit no matter what I think lol

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
its still fun to me...i suck like Kirby but i still have fun playing the game...idc that PC_Chris and Ryan and Dmon can completly wipe the floor with me...i still play for fun...its a flippin videogame!!! its ALWAYS for fun!!

SLH

Smash Journeyman
lets get something going for this saturday, me and dmon need practice for esticle

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Plan B says otherwise right ELI LOL.
Yes, plan B ftw \m/

Very well said kurt, and I agree who cares whose better? I know I suck I enjoy playing though and to Eli, are we going to have the tournaments or just talk about them, I think we should talk about them
I think we should just talk about the tournaments, yea. Having them just isn't as cool is it? Hold on guys, crew battle? How about doubles? Ok let's do it.

-----------

By the way, TRIAD should be having our first crew battle as an actual crew on Friday against SWAT at the NYC weekly at Web2Zone so wish us luck. :o

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
lets get something going for this saturday, me and dmon need practice for esticle
when and where is this esticle thing. i would like to know so that i can tell my job ahead of time so that i can go. could some one please fill me in about it. thank you

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yea I'm going to web2zone on Friday for the weekly.
Btw guys, next sat is a smashfest at Gordon's house. He lives at 16 amber ct, westbury ny it's in nassau. Quit life.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
DID I HEAR A SMASHFEST AT MY PAL GORDANS?

Me and the crew are thinking of popping in for old time sakes. Miss playing you guys from Hotpoint, kain,ryan and DMON and you all you guys.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!! GMONEY BACK UP IN DA HEEZIE FO-SHIZZIE!! EVERYBODY QUIT LIFE!!! (clears throat) so first off i'm have a smashfest at my house this comin saturday which is the 27 of october. didn't tell me parents yet but i will MAKE it happen like i always do. i wanna see mad posts up on dis thread and i wanna see ppl up in ma house with cubes and tv's and controllers READY TO ****!! i dont wanna hear/see no johns/excuses about nothing. this sat, 27 of october, big as smashfest at my motha ****in house. be there.

oh, whats dat u say? dont know where i live? oh well das not a problem for i can just tell u right here, right now. i live on 16 AMBER COURT, WESTBURY NY 11590. pop dat **** into mapquest and ur there. badabing badaboom.

oh, whats dat u say? ur not keeping up wit da times and there fore u cant print it out or some lame excuse. well not a problem. u can call this toll fre number, known as my cell phone, to get in touch with me and i will gladly direct u step by step to my house free of charge.

man with all these precautions and updates and warnings, i'd say we're in for a huge fantastic ginormous smashfest with mad quit lifes. so i dont wanna hear anything othert than see u there, or i'm coming or smack talk. bye L.I.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
ok pplz. we got a ****in predicament. NO SMASHFEST DIS SAT AT MY HOUSE. it will be moved to next sat. sry for the **** up in the scheduling. **** happens

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
iight. **** dat last post. things are hectic in ma hizzouse, but i've made up my mind and we doin dis on sat. NO MORE CHANGES!!! dis is final. everybody come as usual. the earlier the better, more time to ****/get *****.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Yo ryan when you gonna come and play with me hazz hbk and ree-no, gotta teach me how to play falco.

Lemme know maybe we can play this weeek, havent seen you ina minute and i sorta wanna go to tournys again and get good all over.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yo alex ive been at hofstra a few times already lol but its not my fault those kids are ****ing nocturnal.

I wanted to play u too lol.

HOLY **** STEVE POSTED

Top Bottom